Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
harrypotterspirit chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Excellent and humorous chapter.
Madmax1960 chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.

Thanks
Giveres chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Omg, dying of laughter! Keep it up!
Larry Huss chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
OMG! Tracey is now a soul-eater! Considering what Pansy had to offer, won't poor Tracey starve? Loved the chapter, most especially (as you can tell) at the end.

yrs Larry Huss
Beth anon chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
"Tracy ate my sooooouuuuuuuullll!"

Priceless.

I and my kid are delighted to see new chapters!
SnowFox345 chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
I can't stop laughing.

It is all pure AWESOMENESS. The aftermath had me in tears, it was so awesome. I don't think this story could ever get enough praise.
Gogolu chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
That was amazing.
LAHH chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Absolutely excellent. Thanks for updating. x
Markus Ramikin chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Good chapter, more fun to read than the last one.

"You sacrificed your soul to Harry Potter?" - that one made me laugh.

It's interesting that Professor Quirrel himself is a little bit of a Chaos God - Harry can get him to help, but it is dangerous to try, and he must be appeased, tempted with the right approach. I wonder how long till it bites him in the ass.

Harry (and Dumbledore before him) jumped to the conclusion that it was Quirrel helping the girls all along a little quickly there. Given that Snape was actually revealed there, you'd think they'd at least consider alternatives...
Arkh Cthuul chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
You are certifiebly evil beyond reproach.

This part

I... see," said Harry, as he trod through the halls of Hogwarts after Professor Quirrell, following him toward the Defense Professor's office. "So my chant, the way I wrote it, implies that the Outer God, Yog-Sothoth -"

"Was permanently sacrificed to fuel a ritual which but briefly manifested your presence," said Professor Quirrell. "I suppose we will discover tomorrow whether anyone took that seriously, when we read the newspapers and see whether all the magical nations of the world are banding together in a desperate effort to seal off your incursion into our reality."

Made me laugh so hard, my coworkers thought I had gone nuts.

I also liked the reference to Tzintchi, as I am a fan of "The open Door" myself.

In short: marvellous chapter. Absolutely.

Only the end with the soul eating thing seemed a wee bit forced.
Tiky3000 chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Fun ending. :P
CassieMouse chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
This was the most humorous thing I read in recent memory. Thanks.
admiralskippy chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
This has been a epic chapter and an epic few days.

The Summer Challenge going from 39K to 100K.

The DLP haters routed and driven back to their holes, their tiny erections deflated.

And Harry Potter James Evans Verres is revealed as an avatar of Nyarlathotep, the crawling chaos.

Looking forward to Wednesday/Thursday :D
Zera Silver chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
I really should remember not to read this somewhere were silence is key... To be frank I had quite a bit of trouble containing my giggles during my chemistry class. Yeah, the Draco/Harry/Minerva/Lucious conversation is just epic it's so funny.

I think Minnie might want more than A drink after this...
Death by manga chapter 74 . 8/29/2011
Ha Ha Ha. My God. I laughed my $$ off during the Aftermath. They WERE all just goofing off right? Cause if not, Harry might of just invented the funniest Insanity curse in his time.

I like the idea of letting evil get away. Harry needs a lesson in Escalation. Good cannot overcome evil forever. Order in the universe is not a possibility, but a definite reality. The stronger good gets, the stronger evil gets, with there always being 49% good, 49% Evil, and 2% Neutral in the world.
33,668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,314 1,321 1,322 1,323 1324 1,325 1,326 1,327 1,334 .. Last Next »