Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWQYZ1234 chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
I cant stop laughing over the Draco Malfoy scene! Pure Genius!
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWQYZ1234 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
The quote at the beginning is amazing! Is it your own? - in fact stupid question you would have written the name of the person who said it if it wasn't.
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWQYZ1234 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
I like the rule of 'If you see a bookshop you have never been in before you have to take a look around' :L

I also like the fact that Harry was told in greater detail of the crimes of Lord Voldemort rather than it being sugar coated like then Hagrid told him.
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWQYZ1234 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
This is a really good fic, even though I have no idea what Harry is talking about most of the time... I think I am going to read those 'sequences' you have a link to on your author page... so I can understand what Harry is talking about.
walkinonwater chapter 72 . 6/14/2011
Amazing fic. I went camping and couldn't stop reading so I printed out some chapters.
Zaru chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
Mpreg? That's a joke right? Is the pairing HarryxHermoine? Please let it be so!

Report to me back on this stat! Please! I don't want a fic as good as this mired in that!
Guest chapter 64 . 6/14/2011
LOL I LOVE THE HAMLEAT 1!

THE REST WERE OK

TWILIGHT WAS RATHER STUPID
KAHNDetective27 chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
OMG I was laughing so hard as I read this chapter. Rational!Harry is probably my new favorite character of all time and I love how you got the kiss-ass progression going on near the end. This is so funny and I like Rational!Harry as much as I can like a manufactured genius. lol. I can't wait to get caught up.
cubie chapter 22 . 6/14/2011
Merci pour cette merveilleuse fic :)

I love it (even if I don't understand everything, I learn lot of English word thanks to you haha )

Thanks to you
goo761 chapter 72 . 6/14/2011
This is getting seriously awesome! I can't wait to see what happens with all the different characters. This should be really good.
eric chapter 72 . 6/14/2011
I just wanted to say that hp:mor is my favorite book, and probably always will be. Please never stop.
Guest chapter 42 . 6/14/2011
wow...you really went out on a limb there to have Sirius and Peter in love with each other.
Necal chapter 72 . 6/14/2011
This story is amazing. I only wish I encountered it when you were done, because I know I'm going to loose track of it and have to start all over.

However, I've decided to learn the sequences, so I figured you should know that you've A; given someone a monster headache, and B; have made at least one person in Florida have a decent amount of common sense.
Anon chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
One of the limits on the arbitrage system that doesn't occur to Harry is the RATE at which the goblins will make the exchange. If they drag their claws during either the coinage process or if they have some sort of hold period it might not be possible to make money this way.

Absolutely love the story, it's so clever!
gecoma chapter 58 . 6/14/2011
THIS IS MY BROOMSTICK!
32,685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,317 1,324 1,325 1,326 1327 1,328 1,329 1,330 1,337 .. Last Next »