Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Guest chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
Very engaging chapter. A strong and appealing contrast to the humor of others.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
The story really starts hitting its stride around chapter 5? This is chapter two and I'm already thinking this is freaking awesome. I love this Harry and I love the tone of the narration. If it gets any better after chapter 5 I will probably explode.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
I literally laughed out loud harder than I have in a while.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
The rapey bit was unsettling, but otherwise a very interesting chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Bloody hell, that was funny.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Engaging and hilarious.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
I, too, do not play D&D, but love reading the rulebooks.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Hilarious chapter. Speaking seriously about such absurd situations as biting a teacher who didn't know logarithms is excellent.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Harry's character is reminiscent of the best of Artemis Fowl.
Sodar chapter 72 . 7/5/2011
Dear lord reading that all took a loooooooooong time.

Anyway - fantastic. For the first time I don't think like reading Fanfiction is a guilty pleasure
Nadejsda chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Amazing. You have HUMOR ! And harry may be a bit different from the real one, but I think it suits him well.
Nadejsda chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Haha ! the start is very funny and smart. I already like it.
dorit chapter 72 . 7/5/2011
hello,

i have just read your story for the second time (while waiting for a new chapter, of course), and even knowing what was to come, i still could barely stop reading!

so, i just felt i should really thank you for posting this story (i don't usually review, but this story is just SO good).

so, thank you, and i'll keep waiting for an update :-)
Jason Sackett chapter 72 . 7/5/2011
Have not read any HP books, but this,

holy-cow moar"please"bravo/holy-cow.

Just read it. If you are disappointed, try to figure out why and let the forum know.
mizu chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
When I grow up, I'm going to be a SCIENTIST! yaaah!

...scratch that, I'll become a scientist right now! YAAAAAAAAAH! I didn't know they rocked just so much!
32,881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,317 1,324 1,325 1,326 1327 1,328 1,329 1,330 1,337 .. Last Next »