Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Pelahnar chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
What? If MY third grade teacher hadn't known what a logarithm was (and I, too, had known what it was to ask her) then I would've bitten her too!
Pelahnar chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I like this. I think it's going to very interesting, yes.

And for the heck of it, I'll review every chapter, too, even if this already has more than enough reviews to justify not doing that. However, if almost 200 people (13,400 divided by 70, assuming everyone DID review every chapter, which I find unlikely) if these 200 readers found it necessary to review this story, then it is either really good or really bad. Considering how much I liked the first chapter, I'm leaning toward the first choice.

Listen to me! I sound so...so scientific! Well, it fits with the fic.

I must read on...
shhIwasn'there chapter 28 . 8/17/2011
I seriously didn't get it. Is snape going to get evil now that he no longer loves...or does he still...? WHAT DOES HE SEE IN LILY?

what did aftermath 2 mean than? he was more...open? gahhhh
Tavi chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
hmmmm... again, quite interesting. The part about McGonagall commenting on how harry would ruin the city made me laugh, It's pretty good so far!
Tavi chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wow... This is looking to be quite an interesting twist to the hp 'verse... Thank you TV Tropes for helping me find your fanfic
Triangular Reasoning chapter 72 . 8/16/2011
You know, I really can't wait to see what Rationalist!Harry thinks of Divination, and the whole ghosts thing. Not too mention Felix Felicis.
King Critter chapter 72 . 8/16/2011
If you don't add another chapter soon I swear I'll hunt you down and abra kadabra you.

This is both the most entertaining and the most informative fan fiction ever created. Obviously, you don't owe us (your faithful readers who check back every day at 7:01 PM) anything, but nevertheless I ask you kindly - would you please, PLEASE, not abandon this story?
Belenor chapter 72 . 8/16/2011
I love this story. Never seen anything else that was, at the same time, so crazy, educational and hilariously funny. My favorite was the "The Headmaster set fire to a chicken" line - I laughed so hard that I cried.
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
You read TV Tropes. It's easy to see who has read TV Tropes and who hasn't; especially after that "Flat What" at the end of the chapter. xD

Congrats on becoming the most reviewed Harry Potter fic! Strangely enough, it was a few days before my own birthday, although I guess it would have been stranger if it was on my birthday.

This looks promising. I'll keep reading, but I can't assure you that I will review. I'm a ninja reader. And I'm not very good at the reviewing thing.
Masklin chapter 72 . 8/16/2011
I just came to herp some derp, so you get your numbers up Eliezer!

Finish your book already so you can continue with HEP!
Necal chapter 71 . 8/16/2011
Reviewing this chapter because I already reviewed the one after; by the time you update this, I'm gonna have to re-read the entire thing otherwise I won't know where things are.
Sr3651 chapter 17 . 8/16/2011
In regard to Dumbledore sneaking into Lily's room and writing in her books, then watching her fight about it with her friends - lolwut. Though, it may be that I just don't understand all the implications of what he told Harry. Seriously though, excellent work as per usual.
ItsOnMars chapter 72 . 8/15/2011
As I reread this hilarious, depressing, and horribly brilliant story for the third time, I can't help but realize that Harry makes me feel disappointment. The type of dissapointment that comes when I read Feynman's autogiography and realize I will never amount to as much as he did, or when I listen to Bob Dylan as realize that I will never be able to deliver passive aggressive insults as well as he does. It just comes when Harry is smart and I have no idea what this eleven year old is saying so matter-of-faculty.

But I'm rambling. What I originally meant to say was, I know you get dozens of reviews by the minute, and many of them are very similar in content to mine, so this is probably just another boring review; but could you please consider updating soon?

Thank you!

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

ItsOnMars
shhIwasn'there chapter 19 . 8/15/2011
errrr I was such a snape fan...still am. I didn't really like snape being the bad slytherin and Quirell with voldy in his head as the good guy...

or is this all some plot?
Necros.Chris chapter 72 . 8/15/2011
hoo boy, i can see why this is the most reviewed fic on the net, did you notice that there's actually been over a thousand reviews since it obtained the status of the most reviewed hp fic on the net?

i've actually spent the past few days reading this fic right from the start all the way to ch72, i'm surprised that with all that you've put into it that it actually hasn't gotten to second year yet, even though its over 4 times longer then jk's first book, but i'm not complaining, it was really well done.

though i've just gotta ask, is voldie actually gonna make an appearance? or are you gonna take the he's dead and he ain't comin back route?

Necros
33,341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,318 1,325 1,326 1,327 1328 1,329 1,330 1,331 1,338 .. Last Next »