Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
some guy chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
I still don't understand the relationship between time travel and the message that Harry recieved; maybe I'm not supposed to understand...
Atelier chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
This is clever, and reminds me of Douglas Adams; it is my earnest hope that after this, you write a book of your very own; I will be the first to buy a copy.
some guy chapter 49 . 6/30/2011
So Quirrel Knew about this; I am still confused about the relationship between Quirrel and Voldemort in this story, Please clarify whether or not Quirrel is possessed by Voldemort in any way, or even if he met him at some point.
centreoftheselights chapter 64 . 6/30/2011
It was when I read this author's note that I figured it out.

This fic is reading my mind.

How else could it know I was up past my bedtime? How else could it make me laugh so hard that I keep falling off my chair? How else could it create a universe so perfect that I realise with every sentence that this is how everything should have been?

I don't know how you do it, but I'm onto you.

And if it isn't mind reading... then wow.
Btwn2ferns chapter 72 . 6/29/2011
You know when you read something so good that you find yourself not just laughing out loud, nor merely exclaiming at points, but actually talking to the words themselves? I had that.
CognitiveDisconuts chapter 72 . 6/29/2011
This was one of the most entertaining and engrossing pieces of literature I have ever read. More importantly, I don't think any text I've read, including those from school, has been allowed to be learn such interesting material so effortlessly. I love your work, and all that I have been able to learn from it.

I eagerly await the next release!
TempestDash chapter 72 . 6/29/2011
This story continues to be excellent, and I enjoyed the games within games we glimpsed at in this chapter.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties of continuing to write each chapter of such a massive epic. I know too well of the phenomenon myself, so I won't belabor the point. I only like to wish you luck and hope you find your muse again.

Thanks for the read!
egg chapter 68 . 6/29/2011
You really have to find a way to do this full-time; I'm Jonesing for a new chapter.
egg chapter 70 . 6/29/2011
even after all this time, I still have not found a typo; that's impressive.
egg chapter 48 . 6/29/2011
What is going on with Quirrelmort?
egg chapter 66 . 6/29/2011
Super Hufflpuff! LOL!
Marc chapter 72 . 6/29/2011
I burned so many hours on your story, it's not even funny-I read MoR for a couple days straight until it was finished.. first fanfic I have ever read... and probably the last, can it get much better? Aside from a few places that went a little too fanboy ("the enemy's gate is sideways" made me cringe) it's been great reading your book. Hire an editor and publish it. JK Rowling commands it. You can have the profits go to a charity that she'd be proud of, but seriously: this story deserves that kind of popular recognition. Please update immediately after reading this post. And please read this post today.
Icis of Avalon chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
This chapter was absolutely amazing! I laughed so hard my sides hurt. The scene with Lucius and McGonagall was truly inspired.
Ma chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
If I review the entire book in this chapter review, is that okay? I love this story so very, very much. It makes me endlessly happy. I possibly like it more than the real Harry Potter. I will have to be more specific about writing techniques to improve upon later, because right now the only thing I can think of asking is... "when is the next chapter coming out?" I LOVE THIS!

And thank you for dedicating your time towards this noble endeavour. :)

MA
Kent chapter 72 . 6/29/2011
I'm loving reading this fic. Keep it going, I can't wait for more. Thanks for keeping the Harry Potter story alive, while adding a great number of twists.
32,889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,321 1,328 1,329 1,330 1331 1,332 1,333 1,334 1,341 .. Last Next »