Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Oxi-Nu chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
Entertaining, but I can't wait for it to be Harry-centric again.
One Random Dude chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
To the person who asked about the other year's armies in the other years: in chapter 66 it was mentioned that Cedric Diggory was captain of an army in his year.

Now that that is out of the way I did enjoy this chapter, and think that this is a twistedly logical route to having Harry get accused of being the Heir of Slytherin (which, with the basilisk (probably) dead, is probably going to be more of a PR nightmare instead of accusations of murder), if the Parseltongue thing gets out.

That was one thing I was going to say was strange: There are so many crack-like elements in this fic that even looking back and seeing all the reasonable build ups I can still be blindsided by logical twists.

Wasn't really going anywhere with that except to say, uh, kudos.
jrrt chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
it might be hard to write because now you have heavy expectations on you. naturally you want to be from those bonds.

the solution is to do what she did.

you must write the next MOR update while drunk
GRRM chapter 71 . 4/6/2011

i smiled
covaithe chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
Very glad to see a new chapter. SPHEW isn't my favorite plotline ever, but I understand that connecting/motivating parts of the story are necessary, too.
White Ink Penpal chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
My, this story makes my day. Such a wonderful piece of art, at least in my view. Stories like this are so rare nowadays. Love the character thoughts; they're so wonderful. The characters feel three-dimensional, and the misunderstandings are not predictable but *understandable*. Will be waiting for the next update!

GAMF
Final-Fan chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
Ah, the long-awaited "Chapter of Misunderstandings".
patricia.pc chapter 70 . 4/6/2011
wow, this story was just wow! Sometimes I had to literally run out of a place so I could laugh and laugh and laugh. Now I know why this story had so much response, its simply brilliant and if you continue the whole 7 books it will be larger than a world illustrated encyclopedia with notes. Its been a pleasure, The best of luck!
kitiem3000 chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
I want to see Snape's face when he gets it.
I chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
me

They have. They are just not as important.

Great chapter. I was starting to worry about the delay.
Entropic Specter chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
Ah, finally new delicious chapterness. I was going into severe withdrawal here.

Watching Draco handle his visitor was quite amazing. As for Millicent, I'm not sure if she got lucky or really unlucky, with that misunderstanding. And Snape... Well, I'll be looking forward to more.

So, as always. Thanks for the amazing work, keep it up and please, please update soon.
admiralskippy chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
That's right, ... Take it like a good girl...
VFR6 chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
Best. End. Of. Chapter. Line. Ever.

Period.
me chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
I have a question that I'm sure must have occured to someone before me but...why doesnt other years have this defence tournaments and generals etc, why only the firsties?

Thanx to anyone who answers, cuz I'm sure the author must have answered this question before.
abacab chapter 71 . 4/6/2011
32,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,338 1,345 1,346 1,347 1348 1,349 1,350 1,351 1,358 .. Last Next »