Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
madeyemarauder chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Hilarious! I hope Lucius won't A-K Draco before they get to school.
ironhair chapter 30 . 8/28/2011
snapping fingers and sunshine regiment ! ha.

harry's quite stupid considering all the books he's read while draco was fast to realise what's going on.. Oh well, it went well with the story flow.

well not that smart !
iamnuff chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
was hoping for a dragonsalve.

that last scene with tracy is just completly out of this world.
Violet Shadows chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
Not bad, though to be honest her aria needs work, especially since you don't mind borrowing from other works. Too many sources - I think I would have liked it better if you stuck with one or two and adjusted it for a catchier flow. The bit with Harry as an outsider was pretty good though as ideas go, reminds me of Shinji and Warhammer 40k, but with more con.
madeyemarauder chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
I wonder how many muggles have heard of arbitrage? I'm 80 years old, and if I ever heard of it I've forgotten it. I'm not even interested enough in it to Google it.
AndrewC chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
My goodness chapter 74 was hilarious.
Lucas Sloan chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
I must say that I find Pansy's reaction a little disconcerting, sure stealing someone's cryonics necklace is serious, but what sort of idiot hasn't a replacement? Otherwise, a very fine update. I especially like the portrayal of the bare minimum of friendship that quirrel is capable of feeling.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
Aftermath was amazing! Need to read what happens next

~Shikaku Zetsumei
Bittersweet Freedom chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
I can actually understand what Dumbledore is trying to say, but that seems like a difficult thing to try to attempt. Which battles should you lose? When should you fight?

Anyway, love this chapter, funniest in a while, and I love Tracey. Actually, I like her more than Hermione. The way she acts all love-sick and trusting is cute. :)

Can't wait to see the repercussions from Harry's POV.
madeyemarauder chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Quite a rationalist, isn't he?
Multipartite chapter 74 . 8/28/2011

(Properly paying attention to and nurturing the appropriate threads of curiosity about the various other matters to keep in mind. However, the squeeing climax at the sacrifice-related part is significant enough that I feel no remorse at letting the most processing power go to experiencing it.)
Culhu31415927 chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
The last bit of this chapter was SO FREAKIN HILARIOUS! I loved it. The last few chapters I thought were a bit dull but this one more than makes up for it!
hhrforeverhhr chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
lmao... this story is unbelievable..
madeyemarauder chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I'm glad your sense of humour synchs so perfectly with mine. I hope he doesn't bite Hermione, or the immutable forces of physics would introduce him to a broken jaw.
Howard Russell chapter 74 . 8/28/2011
Evil must be opposed. If you can't get HJPEV and Quirellmort to teach Dumbledore that, at least slap him with a dead fish. If logic fails, a little surrealism might do the trick. Or at least be as amusing as Tracy eating Pansy's soul. Bwahahaha!
34,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,344 1,351 1,352 1,353 1354 1,355 1,356 1,357 1,364 .. Last Next »