Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Celestina chapter 70 . 3/30/2011
This fanfic is fun and awesome. Please keep up the good work.
GammaRaye chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
This fanfic has managed to cover the largest range of positive feeling I have experienced from a single work.

Hilarity, nerdiness, righteousness, courage, integrity, inspiration, and awe for the whole universe and the goodness of humanity.

I could go on, but the point has been made. Thank you for what you have given us.
Omirao chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Oh my gosh. People are coming over to try and find out what is so funny. I'm not just crying anymore. I've passed into the dying phase of hysteria. "It's contagious!"
Omirao chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
Wtf? I'm laughing so hard my voice is squeaking. I'm crying. Thank you!
RJ chapter 36 . 3/29/2011
I tell myself I won't review, then I come across lines like this and I have to tip my hat to you.

"The most terrible Dark Lord in history had tried to kill that boy, and the burnt husk of his body had been found next to the crib.

Her possible future son-in-law."
Tehee x3 chapter 70 . 3/29/2011
Good chapter update NOW
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 12 . 3/29/2011
This boggles the mind. Truly.
Mia chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
So far, this is absolutely amazing! The only thing is that Harry is reminding me more of Artemis Fowl than of himself.
Sonofasun chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I personally don't see what's so special about this story. Well, actually I do- it's hilarious and has pretty good plot. BUT I don't see why it's better than all those other awesomemazing Harry Potter stories.

On the other hand, if this Harry Potter story gets enough reviews, it can be the one to FINALLY get more reviews than that awful Twilight story. So... yeah. Keep up the good work. :D
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
These children terrify me. Best fanfic ever!
KuraYouso chapter 70 . 3/29/2011
This was ASTOUNDING. This entire thing. It is EXQUISITE. You've made an AR (alternate reality, which I am putting in here becasue very few people know about it) fic that manages to ACTUALLY BE GOOD. And interesting. And... awesome.

However, there are a few detractions: in the later chapters, basically from TSPE onward, there have been almost no long and involved proofs. I'm not sure why, but that's a bit depressing.

However, you still manage to make this one of the most amazing things I have ever read. Frankly, I want a printed copy.
Artur Hawkwing 1 chapter 70 . 3/29/2011
Please Don't drop this story! It's one of the best on FF (no offence to the other authors but they don't combine science, genius, AND good writing skills.) Please don't drop this story!
vega.r.black chapter 21 . 3/29/2011
Thank you.

You have taught me how to learn.

-I now know how to teach myself.

You have taught me how to lose.

-I did not recognise that I did not know how to lose.

Above all else: You have taught me how how to ask the questions which my current being is unable to ask.

-I am unable to go to the moon.

I believe however that I am not far from realising how I need to change. One day soon, I'll be able to ask.

Thank you.

vrb
shyfoxling chapter 64 . 3/28/2011
"I have a truly marvelous story for this crossover which this margin is too narrow to contain." - I LOL'ed IRL.
Wait Like a Punnet Square chapter 22 . 3/28/2011
...Well, my spelling may be off, but it's pretty much 'wait, like a punnet square...?' dealing with the chances of S M or W (squib, muggle, or witch/wizard)?
32,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,344 1,351 1,352 1,353 1354 1,355 1,356 1,357 1,364 .. Last Next »