Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Rohan Bernett chapter 61 . 11/26/2010
Marvellous work yet again. I loved the bit about the Aurors who investigate cases involving Time-Turners going insane. My friends think they're going to go crazy when I start talking about time-travel, even though the Stable Time Loop mechanic used in the Harry Potter universe is very straightforward.
ultra dragon chapter 61 . 11/26/2010
So you decided to screw Sirius all over didn't you? poor thing... I do wonder why. and also, why did you made Minerva suddenly forget her question? it's no fun like this...
N3cr0 chapter 61 . 11/26/2010
I have to say, I'm deeply enjoying the fic. Your characterization is spot on save for cases where you've completely rewritten them (although they're awesome so it's alright).

In addition (even though it technically isn't supposed to be here), your writings on Less Wrong are amazing. I've only just started going through them and they're still pretty confusing at times, but I guess it's you mentioned in your A/N when you talked about your manuscript; too much of a good thing could lead to walls painted with brains _

In any case, congrats on a phenomenal story, and I look forward to new chapters here as well as new posts over at Less Wrong.

N3cr0
Kay chapter 61 . 11/26/2010
"Mr. Potter is an Occlumens? You gave him an invisibility cloak and he is immune to Veritaserum and he is friends with the Weasley twins? Albus, do you have any idea what you have unleashed upon this school?" Her voice was nearly shrieking, now. "By his seventh year there won't be anything left of Hogwarts but a smoking hole in the ground!"

Hahaha. Great chapter!
Arkh Cthuul chapter 61 . 11/26/2010
A truly fantastic chapter.

I am almost at a loss for words.
The Fictional Saloon chapter 61 . 11/26/2010
Very good chapter - I really needed this kinda recap from the last ones! Poor, poor Minerva...and the few concluding sentences from Dumbledore were fantastic!
BSRK Aditya chapter 61 . 11/26/2010
You said that powerful wizardry could not be passed along in books.

But Dumbledore said that he read "books" on the possible avenues for voldemort to return. Mistake?
JellyfishBlues chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

I applaud you. And it is friggen early, so I just pissed off my roommate.

See ya.
Apurv2009 chapter 61 . 11/26/2010
No harry chap. Too boring... The paln failed really. Lets how Harry does the impossible and about time Atlantis was mentioned.

Heh, if they think Muggle technology can't destroy magic then let them see a Hygrogen bomb. Lets test their magic in particle acclerators n sure it would be cracked...
Apurv2009 chapter 60 . 11/26/2010
Its too good . I like the way Harry counters Quirrel. Lets see if he really is the Dark Lord. But good work.
badkidoh chapter 61 . 11/26/2010
Another great chapter.
richard chapter 61 . 11/26/2010
Man, I love your asides: "the muggle portion of Grindlewald's war" tells us more than anything else so far about the depths of wizardly egocentrism. I'm assuming, from the references to rocket bombardment, that we're talking about WW2 here, so - does it seem likely that the Japanese invaded Manchuria in 1937 as part of Grindlewald's war? Should we count WW1 and WW2 in Europe as essentially one war with a long cease-fire? Then when did Grindlewald start up his war? Brilliant.

...and yes, Snape obviously means nukes, so just how far does destructive magic go? And how far could it go, once you add Harry's knowledge of physics? Now my hair is standing up like wires.
s chapter 61 . 11/26/2010
awesome as fuck
Gogolu chapter 61 . 11/26/2010
I loved this chapter.
Play4ever chapter 61 . 11/26/2010
Ye Gods but this story is sometimes hard to follow. :D
29,788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,349 1,356 1,357 1,358 1359 1,360 1,361 1,362 1,369 .. Last Next »