Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
DarkRavie chapter 72 . 5/28/2011
Another very good hapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic.
ellesra chapter 72 . 5/28/2011
Fantastic. And congrats with first place! (:
Gwendy chapter 72 . 5/28/2011
Oh my, I just realized that Tanaxu is just one letter short of being an anagram for "Xanatus". Coincidence?
OwlofNight chapter 72 . 5/28/2011
awesome chapter, keep up the good work :)
This is awesome chapter 63 . 5/28/2011
This is the first fiction I've read for years!

Usually I read only non-fiction, science or philosophy stuff, but this work is simply brilliant and addictive!

From HP:MoR alone you can infer that the author is a genius, but then if you think it's impossible to do better, just read the "Sequences" by

the same author! They literally changed my life!

So, keep it up, Eliezer,

You're awesome, and the brightest person I know! (Sorry, I don't know Conway;)
WB again chapter 72 . 5/28/2011
When you wrote Snape's voice was "instinct with menace" you might have meant "distinct with menace".
rela chapter 72 . 5/28/2011
I'm so glad you're back! (And congrats on the review ranking)

I hope that this chapter was more fun for you to write, as it was - in my opinion - the best of the SPHEW set. I like the inclusion of clever plots, particularly the recursive "What is Draco Doing?" Question. Definitely, well done with using the Salazar Slytherin Hypothesis to justify everything for everyone, and then make Draco do something incomprehensible to everyone. It reminds me of the "turning the fire-screen around" parable.

All the best/thanks again/looking forwards to the next chapter.

-rela
WB chapter 72 . 5/28/2011
Great chapter. Hermione's catching up to Harry and Draco. Wonder why Quirrelmort's hand was shaking, or what Snape's up to.

I have to suspend my disbelief as to the age of your characters (they would make more sense as college students than middle schoolers), but except for that, this fic is excellent. Glad you're still writing.

Congrats on your impressive fan following.
MorgannaLeFae chapter 72 . 5/28/2011
Once I stop squeeing like a fan girl about the new update, I'll go collect my intellect and eloquence from where they're floating in the liquified goop that was once my brain. I am again confused beyond belief and am trying to unravel the plotting of young witches and wizards. Thank you, Morganna
Giveres chapter 72 . 5/28/2011
Yay! A new chapter! I almost despaired of this being updated, I mean, it was almost 2 whole months! But now I'm happy. Getting kinda sick of the SPHEW story arc, though...
jdboss1 chapter 72 . 5/28/2011
I am so happy that ypu updats this

it made my days seeing an updays

plaease dont talkd so long next time
Smiley314 chapter 72 . 5/28/2011
Thank you so much for writing this story. It is one of the greatest things I have ever read. With thousands of other reviews I'll just leave it at the fact that this is everything I could possibly have hoped for in the concept of a fanfiction, and again thank you for your work.

I also happened to notice that, according to , ( Q/How_many_words_in_a_Harry_Potter_book) your story is now exactly 3 words short of being twice as long as Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I think this one may have taken me less time than any of Rowling's works to read.
Nizzadramimiyt chapter 72 . 5/28/2011
Wow, you got the #1 most reviewed fic.

Here's a cookie -

Was my sarcasm obvious?
HoBoAdin chapter 72 . 5/28/2011
Great chapter, I love the character interaction beyond the most important line. It's neat to see Draco playing his own game and trying to guess at how much an experienced player (Lucius) is reading from his reactions.

I'm not sure the summary of every other character's reaction at the end of the chapter was necessary, just because it seems to slow down the story.

As always, truly fantastic writing. Well deserving it's designations as the most reviewed fanfiction!
ilikebluepineapples chapter 72 . 5/28/2011
Also: I'm so glad you've returned to writing this fic. I really thought you'd given up on it. Things I'm looking forward to... Draco becoming independent from his father and all the drama that ensues, Hermione finally taking charge of a situation without hesitation, Harry finding out that Quirrel is Quirrelmort. Also what is UP with Snape. I really hope he's Santa Claus.
32,887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,351 1,358 1,359 1,360 1361 1,362 1,363 1,364 1,371 .. Last Next »