Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Slayer End chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
This was my favorite scene in the movie... and my favorite part in the first book. Unquestionably.

Forever Signed in Blood,

Slayer End
Slayer End chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Rereading this story, I am once again amazed at how far you've come...

Forever Signed in Blood,

Slayer End
forsecondlife chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
Snap.

I. Love. The. Snap.

Seriously, I'm a big nerd. I've been reading fanfiction for at least ten years. Where have you been my whole life?

Great blackmail scenario. Something I always wished to happen in canon-I love when Snape is put in his place. It makes my heart happy.
Death by manga chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You are the funniest writer ever!

Ok, bye, off to read more.
Death by manga chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
Beautiful again.

I loved the philosophical argument with the hat. Very good.

Here's hope that you'll do good again.
Death by manga chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
I know I should really stop and wait , but I must review again!

Beautiful. Using the Scientific Theory to analyze the effects of a spell is beautiful. But I must say, now that Harry and Ron aren't friends, how are Hermione and Ron supposed to fall in love?

Wonderful!
Death by manga chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
OK First, Have you ever Read the Manga LostBrain? I have a sure, 99.999% chance that you would fall in love with it after the first chapter. Unless... Have you already read it?

Second. I seriously hope you are a woman, because I have fallen in love with you're work.

Everything you've stated is practically the exact same things that have come to my head when I think of Harry Potter.

Brava!
forsecondlife chapter 13 . 6/5/2011
What in the world is going on in this kids life? Seriously.

Love it: yes.

Confused: absolutely.

Next chapter: right now.
Death by manga chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Again. I'm sorry, but I just HAD to review again. Beautiful work I might add. You have both sent shivers down my spine and laughter through my mouth.

The Wizarding World will truly be in an uproar when Harry finishes his first week at Hogwartz. My guess is that it won't be two hours before he sneaks away and finds himself in the Forbidden Section reading about Dark Magic.
hypnoticageregression chapter 72 . 6/5/2011
Excellent fic :) Thank you so much. The LessWrong blog is amazing, too...
Death by manga chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
OK! I know I should read plenty more before giving a review but this is great!

Though I am disappointed that Harry is OOC, I am simply going to believe that he is just another person named Harry Potter, and not the real one.

I must say though, YOUR Harry has asked every question and reacted in every manner, that I would have in this very situation. I look forward to seeing a scientific attention towards the world of magic. I wonder how he's gonna react to a Hippogriff or one of those decaying horses that can only be seen by those who have seen death.

brava! Now if you'll excuse me, I have 75 more chapters to read.
Nomsterli chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
I so gotta go get some slepp, and I so staying awake for just one more chapter. Only one, I promise...
Nomsterli chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
Wonderful and very very promising!
Nomsterli chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
I love this story so much I cannot put it in words.
Precisify chapter 72 . 6/5/2011
I daresay your nefarious plan to take over the world through fanfiction is working, Eliezer.

This fic is one of the best things to happen in the history of anything. I just have a few very minor complaints about Harry's unreasonable trust in Quirrell. Why didn't he tell anyone about the sense of doom like in the omake file? And why doesn't it look like he's been trying to figure out why he can't use magic on Quirrell?

That's it. Everything else is great.
33,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,361 1,368 1,369 1,370 1371 1,372 1,373 1,374 1,381 .. Last Next »