Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Fenrir666 chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
Yes, a bit of an extreme cure, but effective nonetheless.
Fenrir666 chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
Alright, now that was funny!
Fenrir666 chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Okay, that was just awesome.
Kjrs chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
XD

Who exactly does he expect him to bite first?
Fenrir666 chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
If I had to pick one story to read for all eternity, forgetting at the end, reading from the beginning, this would be up there on my list.
Fenrir666 chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
I can't breath! I can't breath! This is just-too funny!
Fenrir666 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
"Or if he had a free week." Amazing. I love it. Love itloveitloveit!
Fenrir666 chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I have high hopes for your Voldemort. The Dark Lord, Daemon Given Flesh, Hell God, these are all words to describe how I see an ideal Voldemort. A true monster of terrible, unspeakable power. I can't wait.
Fenrir666 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Okay, you seriously need a medal. "Bite one math teacher?" Priceless!
Fenrir666 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I'm. LOVING. THIS. This is just too great. I can tell I've hit the jackpot here.
hesitance chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Such a terrific story! I'm praying for an update-and that I remember the thousand of previous words when it finally comes. (:
ChronoBlade chapter 72 . 8/24/2011
This is the longest that I have seen first year dragged out in a fanfic. That being said, I was a bit surprised that it held my interest for the entire time. I have become addicted to this story and I am left with a problem. I cannot decide if I want to go with "Back to work slave! Make more, and more, and MOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!" or simply say what a good job your doing and to take your time so you don't burn out or lose any quality in your work. And so, I will sit here pondering until you continue this great story.

Think freely, Stay dangerous.
Talen-Jei chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
OMG! Chapter 11 is INCREDIBLE.

It is SO funny, I was just laughing at midnight and my father was screaming at me for not being able to sleep.

Really good, keep up the good work.
Anon chapter 72 . 8/23/2011
Who is Less Wrong?

Are the author is actually a person...

He/She can be several authors... try googling for Less Wrong, Hugo Awards...
zork chapter 46 . 8/23/2011
saltlines, I am in the UK and I don't believe I have ever heard anyone say "wolfram" when they mean tungsten.
34,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,363 1,370 1,371 1,372 1373 1,374 1,375 1,376 1,383 .. Last Next »