Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
narfi chapter 32 . 7/27/2010
As my first review, I have to tell you that this is brilliant. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I have to ask about the things that have bugged me about these battles.

1) What incentives do the soldiers have for fighting? Do they get Quirrel points, too?

2) What bargaining power do they have for plotting and converting enemy soldiers?
AliS256 chapter 32 . 7/27/2010
I love this story. Thank you.
TsuQ chapter 32 . 7/27/2010
loved the chapter, particulary the strategies around sunny and the the meetings. also dig enders game
krepta chapter 21 . 7/27/2010
Loved this (and every) chapter. Check out my fanart:

art/A-date-scion-of-Malfoy-172861972
giveMeABreak chapter 27 . 7/27/2010
'He was wooing a beautiful Muggleborn girl, who came across him being bullied, and tried to rescue him.'

'"My father," Harry whispered. It was his best guess, the one thing that might save him. "My father tried to protect you from the bullies."'

Really?, his best guess was that his father was "a beautiful Muggleborn girl"? what?
lipasnape chapter 32 . 7/27/2010
You are brilliant. And scary.
MiiRsEnd chapter 32 . 7/27/2010
I love chaos.
Anna chapter 32 . 7/27/2010
I love love LOVE this story!
cheekylildevil chapter 32 . 7/27/2010
The sad thing is, I actually sorta kinda understand whats going on... scary...

Great chapter

Indi
Argoroth chapter 32 . 7/27/2010
ALL PRAISE THE TOADY ONE! SACRIFICE YOU CHILDREN TO ARMOK!
Lobeira chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
.. AHAHAHAHAHAHA. This chapter was absolutely amazing. Simply amazing!

I really hope Draco and Harry end up being friends in this story because you can't share a moment like that with a person and end up NOT being the best of friends. This was just so grand that it brought tears to my eyes..

"Lucius Malfoy? THE Lucius Malfoy?"

"McGonagall? THE Professor McGonagall?"
Lobeira chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Economics.. wow.

Do you write all of this by yourself? Because I have to say the concepts in this story is amazing and I'm having too much fun reading about a rationalist!Harry :).
Furcas chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
Good one.

Harry should have at least suspected Blaise's true motives after Quirrel mentioned the quadruple agent.
Miss Cow chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
Gosh, all this smart talk is really hurting my head.

Well, I liked the chapter either way.
Rodrigo Black Potter chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
I laughed! And laughed! And More and More!

You are amazing! the throne scene! and everything! problaby the best chapter I have EVER READ!funny, damm intelligent, amazing, complicated, hilariously full of phrases with second and third senses about voldie and other stuff, I mean... GREAT! Amazing! can't wait to read more! And harry is Crazy. As is Voldie! And Dumbles! And whoa ZAbini? and AAHHHAHAAH I'm soo overwhelmed! I'll read this again latter. GREAt great work. Serioulsy! awesome. keep doing this, it is incredible. I hope you like writing this neraly as much as I like reading, because it really makes the day (or in this case the time 5 min before i have to go to sleep before its too late and I can't stay up in Calculus) better. Have fun wrinting the next chapter! Can't wait for it! (Zabini will say For Sunshine and suicide, won't him? aahhh noo, he is with SOmeone ELSE! HE IS THE QUADRUPLE AGENT! YOU ARE AWESOME! [is quirrel the fourth army? or the Teachers?] damm update fast, please!)
26,342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,364 1,371 1,372 1,373 1374 1,375 1,376 1,377 1,384 .. Last Next »