Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Kerr Avonsen chapter 18 . 2/27/2011
Harry really is so very much like Miles Vorkosigan.
Goldrune09 chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
Thank god you're not making this a slash fic! I would have probably had an aneurism or something because this is an awesome fic!
Goldrune09 chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
The order of chaos...REALLY? lmao
ARMH chapter 61 . 2/27/2011
Another terrific chapter. I'm glad Harry gets off the hook but I have to admit that I am a bit sad that he doesnt get credit for all of his hard work.
Congrats chapter 70 . 2/27/2011
Congratulations on this story being a year old! Or, well, it will be in one day. Uh, maybe it already is in certain time zones? I just wanted to say it so I wouldn't forget tomorrow.
ARMH chapter 60 . 2/27/2011
Great chapter. I'm actually really happy to see Harry go against Quirrell like that, even though some of what Quirrell said made sense.
ARMH chapter 59 . 2/27/2011
Good chapter. It's fun to see the interactions between Harry's personality components. It's surprising how many he has.
ARMH chapter 58 . 2/27/2011
Ohh I get the shape. He transfigured a ring that extended through the wall. The diameter of the whole thing was wide but what he had to transfigure was thin.

/feels stupid
ARMH chapter 57 . 2/27/2011
Another great chapter. It always annoyed me that Dumbledore could sense Harry's presence under the cloak even though it was a Hallow, so it was nice to see that this was not the case in this fic.

"the Transfigured shape might be tall and wide and long, but it was very thin" I dont get this line. The shape has four dimensions: tall, wide, long, thin? And how can it be wide AND thin?
Goldrune09 chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
This well deserves an award for that scene in madame malkins shop...lmao!
ARMH chapter 56 . 2/27/2011
Yay, a level up! Harry solves the puzzle and unites a bit more with his dark side! When I think about it, even though the mission ends pretty badly, I'm kind of happy with the results: a stronger harry that trusts quirrell less and can use his time-turner more often.
Goldrune09 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Cool part at the end there!
Thomas chapter 70 . 2/27/2011
First of all, salutations for your writing skills, clever wit and scientific knowledge, it makes for one of the greatest things I've ever read.

Second, here's one to the goal of #1 reviewed of all time :P

But onto the actual reviewing, I'm wondering what happened to the earlier plots, before Azkaban. The Bayesian(?) conspiracy, Harry pupiling Draco, Occlumency, the usual class lessons, Snape (for boss points, make him go on a plane), the Weasly Twins as someone just mentioned, Quirrel's christmas wishes, etcetera. All the 11-year-olds plotting that made the early chapters so great, so wonderful. I'd really, really appreciate if those aspects of the fanfic weren't left alone, and I'm secretly hoping that by this bridging chapter you're returning somewhat :P

Oh, and I love dialogue-heavy chapters! And the matrix experience was, surreal. Better than matrix surreality itself.
Him-mione chapter 70 . 2/27/2011
Is Quirrel Voldemort? I don't mean that he's possessed by Voldemort, I mean that Tom Riddle had some major plastic surgery and he's *actually* Voldemort. That bit about witches giving muggle men love potions... "some do...although personally, I don't"-but he is the result of that very action? Just a thought...

I went back and read the additions to chapter 64..."Machines tell elegant lies" is probably one of the creepiest lines I've ever read. Amazing.
aliza chapter 70 . 2/27/2011
GAH. My words fail me when trying to tell you how amazed I am. I have never, ever been in to fanfic, that is, until I read the first few chapters of HPMOR. The whole premise of your story appeals to me (and the rationality part of it allows me to not feel too guilty about procrastinating homework and papers in order to read)! I hope that the Reader Meetup and university talk goes really well. Meanwhile, I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter! Thank you :)
32,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,364 1,371 1,372 1,373 1374 1,375 1,376 1,377 1,384 .. Last Next »