Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Raven3182 chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
It's good to have you back. I thought you had given up on HPMoR; it's nice to know that I was wrong. I was a bit confused at first as to what was going on, as it has been so long since I last read a chapter, but I caught up pretty quickly. Anyways, I enjoyed the chapter. I wouldn't worry about people hating on this story line too much, you can't please everyone. Haters are going to hate, especially in the safety of the anonymous internet. I look forward to more. Thanks for writing!
Fenrir666 chapter 44 . 8/25/2011
I love how Harry, for all his genius, for all his madness, is still oh so *very* eleven.
Spidey-phd chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!
alchymie chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
I'm a little concerned with the number of active bullies we see at Hogwarts. Ten students sorted into each House each year, four Houses, seven years... roughly 300 students total. We're seeing, what, a 5 percent bully population? Feels high to me.

I felt sure we'd see Tonks at some point, from the moment her name was mentioned. So glad she's as awesome now as a future Auror should be!

The Self Actualization story arc doesn't seem to be furthering the main plot points, I have to say. It's fun, surely, and if it helps Hermione become a heroine in her own mind (there being no question of it in the readers'), so much the better. But that must be so she can participate in the final denouement, also featuring Harry, Bellatrix, Draco, Quirrell, and a host of others, and I don't quite see how that's to be managed. I guess I'll just have to keep reading, won't I?

Thank you again.
dimraven chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
Very good chapter. The thing with Tonks was a nice twist!

And gawd damn... over 13,000 reviews! Not bad, not bad at all (and you certainly deserve it)

/D.R
Lilac Vision chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
Could you possibly write a brief summary at the beginning of each chapter? The thing is; I love this story but it takes ages to reread chapters before then reading your new update. It's just an idea, and it would be really helpful. You're a great writer, your storyline is interesting and exciting. Keep updating regularly please! :)
Zargon chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
I had assumed the long update time had implied you were working on your other book. I'm glad to see that you've also been working on this.

As always, an enjoyable ride.
Fenrir666 chapter 42 . 8/25/2011
Now *that's* a twist!
timunderwood9 chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
I loved the bit about a 'double witch'. "Because then you would be special". :)
Fenrir666 chapter 41 . 8/25/2011
Hermione is pretty good at all of this...
badkidoh chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
another great chapter
Zicou chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
Awesome chapter !

Continuuuuuuuuuuue,

Z.
Fenrir666 chapter 37 . 8/25/2011
Aww! I hope Quirrell isn't evil in this one.
Crazy Uncle chapter 73 . 8/25/2011
First thought: Yay! an update!

Second thought: oh... filler.

Third thought: Susan can do what now?

Final thoughts: nice look into the minds of wizards, and you almost managed to have a chapter without Harry Potter. And the puffs are officially scary.
Fenrir666 chapter 34 . 8/25/2011
Best. Speech. Ever.
34,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,365 1,372 1,373 1,374 1375 1,376 1,377 1,378 1,385 .. Last Next »