Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Tovath chapter 24 . 6/27/2011
Sweet, both a Death Note and a Gargoyles referance in the same chapter. I like how Harry is handling Draco.
bill chapter 72 . 6/27/2011
love it! please write more!
GameOfThrones13 chapter 72 . 6/27/2011
Reading that this story is the story with the most reviews in HP, I felt very sad. A story that has no relation with HP AT ALL! The characters are COMPLETELY OFF, Draco replaced Ron, Weasleys bashing, uninteresting plot, emphasis on unimportant things, the same humor over and over, the characters are talking the same way since the first chapter (I feel like everyone is 20 years old. Nobody acts and talks according to it's age). I don't deny that it's amusing and well written and I know it's AU but it wouldn't hurt if you kept everybody just slightly in character. Something to show us that this is a HP fic and not just a story where you're just using the names and the places of the HP world.

I know this review is probably unwelcome, but it's my honest opinion. A story with no Harry/Hermione/Ron friendship can't be conidered as a HP story. It's the only thing that we always must respect, no matter which character we like or dislike or what pairs we ship or not. Even if you hate Ron, ignoring him shouldn't have been the answer.

TRIO FRIENDSHIP H/R/HR 4 EVER!
misha gurevich chapter 13 . 6/26/2011
This is probably my favorite chapter in the fic, and what irrevocably hooked me. I love it.
BluePard chapter 71 . 6/26/2011
One of the things I like about this fanfic is how the kids are written. They've got greedy imaginations and are very direct, and they feel like kids.
becc.mock chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Oh my starry eyed surprise,this chapter made my laugh so hard I cried. Still laughing actually. I love this story so far and look forward to the rest. I'll probably be reviewing more as I go along and I have every intention of DEVOURING this story so they will probably be coming in quick succession.
diz chapter 17 . 6/26/2011
You're introducing the hallows already? Now I can't take this seriously. Of course I'll keep reading! I will just think of this as a parody and commentary instead.

It's curious that everything seems to happen on a Thursday. What an odd pattern.
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr chapter 72 . 6/26/2011
Read Chapters 1-72 over this weekend. Excellent alternative take on Rowling's work, so far. It does seem that too much happens during the first year. I would like to see more applications of rationalism, particularly the experimental method, being used by rational!Hermione and rational!Draco, though.
Trumpet Lover chapter 72 . 6/26/2011
Wow. Finally caught up!

I wanted to say that I love this story primarily for two reasons:

1) All the amazing references you make to canon. Molly Weasley killing Bellatrix, the entrance to the Chamber being in a /bathroom/ of all things!

2) The humor! I love Dumbledore's insanity. He cracks me up every time, especially seeing McGonagall's reactions to all of his insanity and plotting. The humor was at its best at the beginning of this story, particularly around the Sorting, but I still see it and love it!
DIZ chapter 16 . 6/26/2011
I don't understand what just happened. Harry hexed himself and then yelled just kidding Ravenclaw. That makes no sense. I wish someone could explain this to me...

Also, Quirrell reminds me of Mad Eye.
DIZ chapter 15 . 6/26/2011
If transfiguring is not permanent, won't Petunia become ugly?
DIZ chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
Good job with the time turner! Your sleep cycle totally gives credit to why McGonagall would even think of giving him that kind of power. Cheers.
Diz chapter 13 . 6/26/2011
This is very intriguing. I'm interested to see where this goes...
Diz chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
Quirrel did not stutter. Why not?
Diz chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
Hahha best one: ATREIDES!
33,514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,365 1,372 1,373 1,374 1375 1,376 1,377 1,378 1,385 .. Last Next »