Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Dave chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
Bravo!

But if Hermione ends up a second class hero, I'll be mightily disappointed.
Jalen Strix chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
I love the way you write this story, and heartily enjoy every chapter that comes out. But this part in particular made me guffaw out loud: "Sparkly Unicorn Princess of the Noble and Most Ancient House of Sparklypoo". So fabulous! ;) Thank you for continuing to write this.
AwsmAdm chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
I loved it! I admit I'm a bit jealous that Hermione got 2 chapters in a row and such a heroic moment but it was important that she did. She seems a lot like Harry was earlier to me, when he accepted the quest of saving Bellatrix simply because that is what a hero might do. It's good that Hermione will keep pushing Harry but I hope he keeps being a badass (lol). I just love his character so much and enjoy seeing him grow and succeed.
Chrysa Lite chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
"And thus was born the Society for the Promotion of Heroic Equality for Witches."

A.K.A., SPHEW.

Can I join it? :)

And I really liked the part with the "heroineHermione" thing, and the "Greengrass of Sunshine" thing. Quite inspired, really. :)
fontgoddess chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
I'll get around to writing something reasoned and thoughtful, but, for now, I'm going to go with my immediate, gut reaction:

Fuck yeah!
Anon chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
I see what you did there, 'SPHEW'? Dumbledore shall be pleased that his dumbledoring has just gone to a whole new level, though not in his control. Now I'm really interested in seeing the new shifts in power!

And Derrick too, he never stops his bullying and therefore never stops getting pwned XD
Zarathustra46 chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
Thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk...

Glorious...
kinda evil chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
There was a lot to like about this chapter, but maybe due to my childish humour, I think the last part was the best by far.
SevereWrath chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
Oh, "I see what you did there" with that final line.

Cute.

I have to say, this chapter largely redeemed this "section" from my perspective. I hadn't really enjoyed the "Self-Actualization" segment up until this point.

Good job.
Theodosia chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
Society for the Promotion of Heroic Equality for Witches, *yes*. I love how awesome Hermione is! *hearts*
Great Sage Equal to Heaven chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I'm now following the "every chapter you read, you give a review" rule and I have to stay I'm enjoying it very much. Prediction:

Harry starts off on a vague theory and tries to build a magical equivalent SIAI, handwaving away or deceiving himself as to the potential pitfalls, and it takes Hermione to save the world- proving that rationality isn't about being the brightest or coolest or having special powers. (Not that I'm saying Harry is noticably brighter in absolute terms than Hermione- but he's built up alot of instrumental rationality he can throw around when he needs to so he punches well baove the intellectual weight of an extremely gifted eleven year old). But proving that only half a lesson in rationality can make you more stupid, and that nature will still kill you even if you're 99.9% of the way to the bar it sets for you to jump, Harry will doom the world (like pre-enlightenment Eliezer, although Harry probably has alot more Bayesian artillery to fire at the probelm hence the scale of his self-decpetion will be bigger) and it takes Herminone to save the world.
The Sarcastic Waffle chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
Your characters, especially Hermione, are annoying and pretty OOC.
Harunomiya chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
The Harry and Draco interaction I must say is truly inspired.
Maryaminx chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
"Possibility two: He'd be taking over the world."

This is me crying with laughter. Everything about this story is *perfect* 3
anonymous coward chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
I like what you did with Hermione in this chapter; it's a load better than the last one. Feminism and actually-doing-something instead of moping.
31,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,365 1,372 1,373 1,374 1375 1,376 1,377 1,378 1,385 .. Last Next »