Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
JulietHalperin chapter 122 . 6/2
I have read a ridiculous amount of fanfiction. I have found stories that I thought were brilliant, that made me laugh and cry and fall in love with the HP universe all over again... but I have never read such a well thought out, suspense-filled, interesting, and awe-inspiring work
work such as this. everything about this is wonderful, and I use the word wonderful while knowing that no word could really convey just how good this is. HPMOR shows the definition of three-dimensional characters, humor, brilliant storytelling and world building. I loved this. I have that heartbroken feeling of knowing that I'll never get to read this for the first time again, and I envy you all who just found this and started it. you're in for the best read since JKR.
Oh dear, a competent Q. The explanation of this being a parallel universe is the only thing keeping me happy and sane at the moment.
Please don't tell me you're a Ron/Weasley basher. It's not their fault they're a semi-typical Magic family. Until I get further I'll Just cross my fingers and hope for the best.
FanOfFanficionForever chapter 5 . 6/1
I laughed so much i couldnt read antmore because i had so many tears! Thank you! Great job!
Happy chapter 49 . 5/31
I'm enjoying smart Harry so much more than regular Harry...! Thank you for the great trip
Banshee-024 chapter 17 . 5/31
this fic better not be trying to teach me math... but anyway nice fic
Colineo chapter 65 . 5/31
Sadly, I believe Harry missed a great opportunity by rejecting Hagrid. Sure, Harry only knows him as the groundskeeper, but Hagrid has the makings of a great biologist.
THIS IS NOT YOUR STORY!
THE REAL HARRY POTTER AND THE METHODS OF RATIONALITY WAS COPIED ONTO THIS SITE.
YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS DOWN!
DaynetheGamer chapter 10 . 5/31
This fic is truly amazing. I've just read the first 10 chapters and at times it really had me going. Buuut this level of science and it all blending with magic is just way past my 15 year old level of comprehension and I have even developed a headache from trying. So for now im gonna drop it and maybe have another go at a later date lol.
HerondaleMyAss chapter 3 . 5/31
hrp de
Raijin2013 chapter 8 . 5/31
Ok, so I started reading this story a few hours ago. There is no point in saying that it is awesome, its quite evident with how many favourites this story has, the only problem that I have is that I cannot write a comment that does this story justice. You sir, are really awesome.
sabba5600 chapter 10 . 5/30
my god that was way to funny, the sorting hat is an asshole. simply beautiful.
sabba5600 chapter 2 . 5/30
and then she turned into a cat.

wave goodbye to the last several century's of human understanding of the universe.
Emperor853 chapter 122 . 5/30
This was easily one of the best fan-fics I've ever read. I just spent around five days binge reading it, and words fail to express my current thoughts and emotions. I will no doubt spend an extended period of time contemplating on this.

Bravo.
10/10
Dudly chapter 34 . 5/30
I get the complaints about the snitch, but all the rationalization is annoying somehow. The snitch makes no real sense - and that's what makes it great, in the chaos it causes. No way of knowing when a match will end. No way of saying how the Seeker's actions of chasing after the Snitch could affect the team's players in their formations - either their own team or the opposite team. It's a force of unknown, of chaos, and in that way, it makes it much more interesting than to simply time matches and plan out accordingly. If a match lasts hours and hours, hundred-fifty points might not make that much of a difference, either. But maybe it would be more logical to reduce the amount of points. But I thought I'd stand firm on my defence of the Snitch. It's illogical, whimsical in a way, a brute force of randomness and unexpected events, and I love it.
32,146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »