Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Reaper8439979 chapter 44 . 1/11
Author please DO NOT take offence because this is the most popular story on this entire site and it's amazing and smart and I love it- but REALLY? This chapter was disappointing.
w0if chapter 122 . 1/11
okay so I tried to find a story to read but I found that after reading this, its always a step down. Careful, future readers. You may permanently damage your expectations...
Reaper8439979 chapter 30 . 1/10
I love this story but I hate Hermione so it's so hard to read since she's such an important character... ;;
The Happy Cupcake chapter 76 . 1/9
I may or may have not figured something out. Is it possible... That Snape is Hermoine's 'Mysterious old wizard' but she just doesn't know about it? Well, if this is wrong and nonsensical I could blame it on the hour and my lack of sleep. Very well developed, thought out and intricate story by the way, though you've probably heard that about thirty thousand times by now.
WalkerrHD chapter 5 . 1/9
By almighty I LOVED the Madam Malkin shop scene. Seeing a hilarious and imaged though written in words like that.. ahahaa I was laughing for so long, took minutes to read the whole thing when I could usually do in seconds because each sentence was filled to the brim with hilarity and th ere was no way I was missing out on any thing. Am writing this review on mobile and I completely duck at texting on here so please excuse mistakes and customer am reading on phone. I just had to express immediately how amazing that chapter was. No wonder there are so many favorites on this s story, and this very story has a website all on its own!
chicwowwow chapter 7 . 1/9
ah, you made a mistake with the chapter I'm currently reading! The Weasleys would never EVER, be an hour early!
robwar80 chapter 74 . 1/9
Lol, This is an amazing story and I really enjoy it most of all the fun joky moments of the chaos legion and I know that you used a different version of the names of the chaos gods for the ritual still very good story
Doom doom doom
Doom doom doom doom doom doom
Doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom
chicwowwow chapter 3 . 1/9
ah, a flubber reference, in this case, I'm not even sure if that particular movie reference was on purpose or not.
chicwowwow chapter 3 . 1/9
good lord, I've never read a fan fic with more of a sense of humor... ever!
w0if chapter 122 . 1/8
Well, thank you, kindly. Back to pretending to have a life now.
w0if chapter 99 . 1/8
such chapter wow
TheVeryCheesyAuthor chapter 3 . 1/7
this story is great i love itititititit
Velorien chapter 34 . 1/7
I was hoping for something rational but instead this monstrosity...
w0if chapter 86 . 1/6
goddamn! i recognize that name and premise from another fanfiction. i hope that whoever copied from whom i didnt just spoiler myself
Iheartbooks394 chapter 74 . 1/5
Ohh my gosh. Sometimes i forget that this story is about first years, but that last scene TOTALLY reminded me and it was so good.
Loves 3