Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Goldrune09 chapter 11 . 2/27/2011
Most of the omake's were funny but some of them were just down right confusing...mabye I need to read more fan fiction to get the references...
AdamSpitz chapter 70 . 2/27/2011
I keep trying to get my friends and family to read this story, and only about a quarter of them do. I think maybe it's a problem with the title. Some of them lose interest at "Harry Potter", and some of them lose interest at "Rationality", even though I try to explain to them that I'm 90% certain they'll love the story once they've read a few chapters. Maybe try renaming it "The Awesome Story Of Awesomeness That You Will Totally Be Interested In".
Goldrune09 chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
...the sorting hat played a prank on the hogwarts students and staff...brilliant! Loved the Ghostbuster song part by the way!
Kerr Avonsen chapter 19 . 2/27/2011
What on earth is Quirrelmort playing at? It's a deep game, whatever it is.
Kerr Avonsen chapter 18 . 2/27/2011
Harry really is so very much like Miles Vorkosigan.
Goldrune09 chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
Thank god you're not making this a slash fic! I would have probably had an aneurism or something because this is an awesome fic!
Goldrune09 chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
The order of chaos...REALLY? lmao
ARMH chapter 61 . 2/27/2011
Another terrific chapter. I'm glad Harry gets off the hook but I have to admit that I am a bit sad that he doesnt get credit for all of his hard work.
Congrats chapter 70 . 2/27/2011
Congratulations on this story being a year old! Or, well, it will be in one day. Uh, maybe it already is in certain time zones? I just wanted to say it so I wouldn't forget tomorrow.
ARMH chapter 60 . 2/27/2011
Great chapter. I'm actually really happy to see Harry go against Quirrell like that, even though some of what Quirrell said made sense.
ARMH chapter 59 . 2/27/2011
Good chapter. It's fun to see the interactions between Harry's personality components. It's surprising how many he has.
ARMH chapter 58 . 2/27/2011
Ohh I get the shape. He transfigured a ring that extended through the wall. The diameter of the whole thing was wide but what he had to transfigure was thin.

/feels stupid
ARMH chapter 57 . 2/27/2011
Another great chapter. It always annoyed me that Dumbledore could sense Harry's presence under the cloak even though it was a Hallow, so it was nice to see that this was not the case in this fic.

"the Transfigured shape might be tall and wide and long, but it was very thin" I dont get this line. The shape has four dimensions: tall, wide, long, thin? And how can it be wide AND thin?
Goldrune09 chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
This well deserves an award for that scene in madame malkins shop...lmao!
ARMH chapter 56 . 2/27/2011
Yay, a level up! Harry solves the puzzle and unites a bit more with his dark side! When I think about it, even though the mission ends pretty badly, I'm kind of happy with the results: a stronger harry that trusts quirrell less and can use his time-turner more often.
33,637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,463 1,470 1,471 1,472 1473 1,474 1,475 1,476 1,483 .. Last Next »