Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
a fine mess098 chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
Not to be to criticising, but the six quark flavours are 'up, down, top, bottom, strange and charm' I dont know if things have changed since you wrote this story but evidence seems to lead to these titles being the appropriate headings. I thought it important to mention as clearly you felt it was important to mention.
skyace chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
Haha. Very clever - nice touch with SPHEW? and the sparkling
TBD chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
Sphew? ... Okay...

Indeed you are right, there should be more female heros.

But please, no Xena costumes.

Also, thanks for the Dumbledore update, this bit makes him more in character than the last chappie made him seem. He might be a manipulative bastard, but he would not tell a child so bluntly that they can not dream to be great-I think.

anyways, love it, as always
Sienf chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
This was brilliant XD

I burst out laughing on several occasions, but I think it was SPHEW that made my day :) Nice play on canon, there, absolutely brilliant.
Peregrinate chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
I love Hermione. Can I have her? She's me.
n chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
SPHEW? Man, Harry is going to have some competition!
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
Excellent, now the Heroic Hermione should come into her own...lol

Looking forward to the next event.
Viktorius chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
Ah hahaha SPHEW.

Nice job, looking forward to more!
w chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
Splendid. Your Slytherin girls/humor are _very_ well executed. Harry's smile is nice. Dumbledore's actions too.

I've noticed I'm not the only one asking for a list of further reading/references. Pretty please with a sugar on the top? is not sufficient, alas.
The Author of DOOM chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
Hi! Sorry I took this long to review but I was trying to get to the latest chapter before doing so, which has taken me two weeks. However those two weeks were awesome! Anyways! Fantastic story and I want to join the Society for the Promotion of Heroic Equality for Witches! Haha! I can't wait untill the next chapter, please update soon because I'm not used to waiting. Its going to be really weird being caught up. Eh!I should of read slower.

Bye!
GuesssWho chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
That last line made me LOL, keep it up!
Hedi Dracona chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
This chapter brought many grins to my face :3
Spidey-phd chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
9.5 stars out of 10.
SPHEW Nice one chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
I knew some variant of SPEW had to come into being at some point!

Oh, and Daphne Greengrass may be sparkling, but at least she's not a goddamn vampire.
falenas108 chapter 69 . 1/28/2011
Loved this chapter and am reviewing partially to help make this the third most reviewed story on ff.

Interestingly, when I was 11 it was my goal to read every book in my school library as well. Sadly, I was unable to finish this goal before I graduated middle school.
33,493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,496 1,503 1,504 1,505 1506 1,507 1,508 1,509 1,516 .. Last Next »