Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Oruma Yar chapter 64 . 1/4/2011
I have enjoyed this story greatly, but since one of the main point of this story is that everyone is MUCH smarter than in canon, I can't help but wonder about the MoR version of Luna Lovegood *shudder*

Back to Ch-64:

Gandalf's delaying leading to the crisis in LotR is so similar to the way Dumbledore delayed admitting the truth to Harry in Canon HP, don't you think?
DukeAtreides22 chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
I've never laughed so hard reading fanfic
Zargon chapter 64 . 1/4/2011
Hope you enjoyed your break.

I really enjoyed your observation on Narnia.

I look forward to seeing more of how Harry and Quirrell have changed.
DukeAtreides22 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Crack of Doom? yes please!
Kadmos chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
This chapter had me literally laughing out loud! I cant wait to continue reading it, but I just had to review to let you know what an excellent chapter this was :)

and now i must return to my attempt to finish this fic in one night

~Kadmos-
DukeAtreides22 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Still good, the conciiencious objector, though? Was that a political point or a joke?
DukeAtreides22 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Really well done, I'm hooked. i love stories where Harry grew up with a loving family! Although his hyphenated last name bothers me a little, its extensive. I might get hooked and read a few chapters tonight! Even though i have jury duty tomorrow! THANKS!
LOVEPOINT33 chapter 65 . 1/4/2011
Another excellent chapter. As usual, thoroughly enjoyable.
LOVEPOINT33 chapter 64 . 1/4/2011
TENGEN TOPPA GURREN RATIONALITY 40K was FUCKING HILARIOUS.

But yes, that would be nearly impossible to pull of right.

Although I'm (sort of) trying something loosley like that.
Anonymous chapter 64 . 1/4/2011
I am only disappointed that the corpus of TENGEN TOPPA GURREN RATIONALITY 40K wasn't in Latin.
w chapter 65 . 1/4/2011
Ah, 65, so nice, thank you. Take as much time as you want for the next one, as long as you write He-man the masters of rationality fanfic in the meantime.

Come to think of it, it is deus ex machina to have Fawkes serve as a Goodness detector. I hope you somehow clear this misconception out.

Is treacle tart an allusion to Alice in Wonderland? Alas, seems it actually exists. Put it in the well then.

"Potter talking like more complicated kind of book". That's nice. MG chair is nice too.
reader chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
this caned tea business is throwing me for a lop and this last two chapters have been forgettable in an other wisely enjoyable story
NormalAnomaly chapter 65 . 1/4/2011
You're back! And the plot is moving at mach one! YES.
w chapter 64 . 1/4/2011
I want more He-man and the masters of rationality. Consider how much fun this would be, even if for one episode :). Once you write "I became Bayes-Man, the most rational man in the universe", there'd be no way out. And there could be T-shirts.
Morbious20 chapter 65 . 1/4/2011
Great to see a new chapter it was great .
32,888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,496 1,503 1,504 1,505 1506 1,507 1,508 1,509 1,516 .. Last Next »