Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
The-Mrning-Star chapter 11 . 7/25
The crack soooo much crack. !
AstoriaGrace chapter 5 . 7/25
This is one of the best Fan Fictions that I've ever had the pleasure of reading! Harry is hilarious but brilliant in every way, your chapters are a perfect length, and your A/Ns on JK Rowling are genuinely creeping me out.
- Astoria
The-Mrning-Star chapter 3 . 7/25
Im 2 chapters in and the amount crack being shoved up my face is amazing ... And i still got 120 chapters to go
The Anguished One chapter 50 . 7/25
Yet again, Quirrell's advice to Harry isn't necessarily wrong and what Harry did with it wasn't evil, but it could be interpreted completely differently than he intended and Hermione has to point out how most people feel about what's happened. It's all up to how you look at it.
ssolarte chapter 85 . 7/24
I just love inhuman dark psychopathic Hary
EatsBooks chapter 5 . 7/24
I'm only on chapter 5 so far, but I already love this story!
Rndmprsnlily chapter 122 . 7/23
I notice you have a Tied for Last by speechwriter in your list of favorite fics; may I suggest you read Ultima Ratio by Winterblume?
jukehero461 chapter 19 . 7/23
This might be the best chapter of fiction I've read in a long, LONG time.
Wyboredras chapter 34 . 7/23
are battle scores codes for RGB colours?
My, oh, my.

What words could I possibly use to describe this masterpiece?

I simply cannot think of them.

The one thing I can say: as of this moment, marking the end of this incredible book that is also a fanfiction, Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality is probably the best fanfiction I have ever read... and I can confidently say that it's better than the original series in a myriad of ways.

I will try hard to find a fic that is better... but I'm not sure I will be able to, at least not for a good, long time.

I realize it's been well over a year since this was finished, but I do look forward to anymore literary works Less Wrong might come up with next. I will begin my search.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 5 . 7/21
Hell I've only ever reviewed this early into a story once before and that was just because I wanted the 7000th review.

But dear Lord! I laughed myself out of bed and onto the floor! I was curious when I started liking this from the first chapter when you said it hits it's stride in the fifth, but now I understand.

It. Just. Gets. Better.

Thanks in advance for this story.
Jim White chapter 14 . 7/21
Very clever.
Jim White chapter 5 . 7/21
Learning and laughing at the same time. Glorious!
Jim White chapter 2 . 7/21
Laugh out loud funny.
Lonna Bowstripe chapter 7 . 7/21
Buy...a...clock. Well nah. Luna and Xeno are already causing chaosn and she isn't even at Hogwarts yet. Wait, this was around when he went cuckoo after his wife died. Does that explain it?
32,146 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »