Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
vorpalraven chapter 49 . 10/16/2016
g,f-
Guy-In-The-Hoodie chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
Dear lord I laughed so hard that I cried during this chapter. This fanfic isn't for people who aren't familiar with science, but goddamn is it a good read.
Flamboyant Turtle chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
sequel pls
Guest chapter 19 . 10/13/2016
This is an amazing book, on the inside i am disagreeing with harry potter so hard but I can still see why he would be that way he is...and it's all immaturity. I can see you have purposely changed ea h character and their decision and other stuff . Including rules, including mcgonnal (the way she gave the time turner,her reasons were not the usual ones, disagreed she would have done that) including Draco and including dumbledore. They are not as presented as what their real character is and they have made decisions which the real them woudltn do. But I am hoping or rather believing you did it on purpose.

I do believe you have overestimated their so-called "awe" of a young man's intelligence and rather underestimated the measures ons goes through to teach discipline.

Honestly, I still live your fanfic and the friggin muffle reasons put in there -perfeeeeect
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
Im 3 chapters in and this is just beautiful. I dont really understand some of it, but you do an excellent job of explaining some of the harder concepts. Just wonderful. Im so excited to finally read this. Its been in my queue for like 3 months.
SirJaymie chapter 122 . 10/11/2016
Truly amazing work of art. I thank you for this wonderful read.

It was a rollercoaster full of emotions.

Thank you.
MagicGirl11 chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
THAT was the funniest thing ever!
Guest chapter 122 . 10/11/2016
Beautiful. Just, beautiful.
dojomojo chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
"what would you do with what amounts to a tardis space?" store books is the best response
dojomojo chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
uyfuytf
sfvsKJBNKJBN chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
x v xc
angeltrin1 chapter 18 . 10/7/2016
Ok, 2, I have bronchitis. D, I laughed so hard at that last sentence I started coughing really hard. Loved the laughing, hate the coughing. Enjoyed it none the less! Thanks!
32,809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »