Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Always good.
Good chapter 11 . 9/30
So good.
Good chapter 10 . 9/30
Ive read this whole story once already and im doing it again cause its good.
Good chapter 9 . 9/30
This is wher it gets really good.
lexus4444 chapter 6 . 9/30
Chapter 6 was a funny chapter, kept a smile on my face.
CatAnimagus chapter 122 . 9/30
I just finished reading this story, and I have to say that I absolutely loved it. I loved it. I was entranced by it. I adored it.
That's all I have to say really; thank you so much for writing this story.
Sankami chapter 5 . 9/29
Dat was brilliant ! the scene with Malfoys xD srsly laughted so hard:D:D:D
Good chapter 8 . 9/29
Im reading the first real harry potter book at the same time as this here fic and this man does good.
Good chapter 7 . 9/28
TheLastWill chapter 4 . 9/28
Just started and I am LOVING this Harry! Man, I feel like I'm learning more here than what I learnt in science
Good chapter 6 . 9/28
So good it hurts.
shifty chapter 5 . 9/28
you should know you had me giggling over my phone at work and trying desperately not to be noticed. That scene with harry and draco is sure gold
This story's power is over 9000!
magic mishap chapter 2 . 9/27
OH MY GOSH THIS IS ABSOLUTE GOLD! Never have I read such a well-written fanfiction. I love this and I'll probably pull an all-nighter trying to finish all 122 chapters.
kudos x100 to you! stay awesome!
Mad Elf chapter 122 . 9/26
I started reading this story when the first chapter came out, and enjoyed it immensely. I can't stress just how incredibly entertaining it was.

When I got to somewhere around Chapter 20, I realised that I was spoiling the story by reading it one chapter every week or so, so I decided to stop and monitor the updates as they came through, watching for the "Completed" flag.

Unfortunately, I missed the final chapter coming out, and it was only when I was reading someone else's Favourites list that I noticed HPMOR was marked as finished.

Upon finding that, I immediately stopped looking for new fics to read, and embarked on this one. And all I can say is...

Thank you for an incredibly entertaining, beautifully-written, *awesome* piece of fiction.

I'm off to tell everyone I know about it now.
30,993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »