Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Red hot ice cube chapter 122 . 3/11
This book of yours, this wonderful thing, is worth reading. Many things that are read are not worth the time they take, but this is. Well done.
Winter6200 chapter 15 . 3/11
What would happen if you transfigured one type of food into another or something like that?
Nizorah chapter 111 . 3/11
Ah yes, the AvadaCYKABLYAT curse. Seriously, it's 6 am, have been reading since 10am the day before. Well done on avoiding any plotholes, remaining consistent with the rules you brought in, and staying true to the ones you changed and explained. 10/10
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 15 . 3/11
I loved it!
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 14 . 3/11
Am still lost but I think I see the beginnings of an inkling of light.

Why am I standing in the middle of railroad tracks?
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 13 . 3/11
o.O still confused, but I am taking narcotics for pain. What is their excuse?
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 12 . 3/10
O.o I am confused.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 11 . 3/10
Headmaster! LOL

I don't know if it is my pain medications or the pain which is causing me to be so giggly, but the make file was hysterical.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 10 . 3/10
Oh that hurt. I tried laughing but oh! The pain!
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 9 . 3/10
Within the depths of the darkness of our minds from what dreams may come. Is this real or will Harry awaken from his dreams in his cot beneath the stairs?
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 8 . 3/10
Harry's true colours shining through there?
Kickthenitro chapter 19 . 3/10
Damn. I am absolutely floored.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 7 . 3/10
The newspaper headline was soup-spittingly amusing.

A very different, very interesting Harry/Draco non-slash relationship at play.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 6 . 3/10
My emotions are all afire. I identified so much with Harry's feelings about how adults treat children. Even though I am married and have been for some time, it amazes me how my parents and grandparents still, at times, treat me as if I were still but a child.

An excellent chapter.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 5 . 3/10
Oh that hurt to read. It was painfully hysterical. I STILL have tears of laughter trailing down my cheeks.
33,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »