Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
walkingspring chapter 9 . 6/5
Yay! Hermione's in Ravenclaw!
walkingspring chapter 8 . 6/5
At least Harry is nice to Neville.
Author, you are bloody brilliant. Colon and Nobbs. Very Pratchett-esque.
Emily chapter 67 . 6/4
Never mind, luminos, lumos, my bad. On another note, I like the lagann spell, clever
Emily chapter 67 . 6/4
I notice the alternate counter charm for lumos: Dulak, This seems like it must be deliberate as the original books DO provide one (nox) however have been unable to find a meaning for the word, anyone have any idea?
Brian chapter 27 . 6/4
I'll admit, this chapter was absolutely brilliant, I've just spent the past 4 hours reading up to here and I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before.
averagefish chapter 1 . 6/3
This is amazing, you're brilliant, and you know it. Nothing to say that hasn't been said before. I'm just miffed you lost your place as most favourited work, so I'm adding my drop to the ocean.
I love this so far! It's completely different to anything I've ever read :)

Also an idea for this chapter (please don't feel insulted you don't have to use it, the chapter itself just got me thinking and I thought I'd add it myself)

Accidental magic provides fears far greater than magic that they learn in their first year of school, such as accidental apparition and is all done WITHOUT the use of a wand. Perhaps it is the schooling itself that is the problem. Everything is regimented, wand less magic is deemed to be too hard despite the fact that they could all do it to some extent when they were children. The introduction of wands gives you something to channel your magic through, and so you simply don't have to work your magic as hard as you used to, and less is expected of you.

Merlin used a staff.

The founders did not have hogwarts when they were children, they created it.

Perhaps mention the African magic school in this? They teach wand less magic early on in schooling.
SigneG chapter 5 . 6/2
Oh my fucking God, I am legit dying, this is the funniest story ever and I'm only 5 chapters in!
Blah Blah chapter 43 . 6/2
Why are Pettigrew and Black presented as gay? Why is Dumbledore mad and why are almost all the character ridiculously out of character.

Not bashing , I like the story but its weird to see the characters presented in a way theyre not originally(and unbelievably)
arsenicminds chapter 4 . 6/2
i dont understand some of what harry says (the genius!) but holy potatoes this is so funny im dead. poor minerva
walkingspring chapter 7 . 6/1
Hmm, this is what I wished Draco would find...his own answers.
walkingspring chapter 6 . 6/1
McGonagall deserves a metal
ahhrreader chapter 122 . 5/31
How the hell can you put 7-years worth of plots in the first year!?
That considered it is a masterpiece in the fanfiction world. I hope you start with some new fic someday.
walkingspring chapter 5 . 5/30
Dear Lord, I had to control my laughter.
33,348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »