Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Interesting.
Silverrain chapter 10 . 4/9
"Just kidding" ?
Silverrain chapter 9 . 4/9
In what weird alternative universe would that girl not be Sorted into Ravenclaw? If Hermione Granger didn't go to Ravenclaw then there was no good reason for Ravenclaw House to exist.

Haha! So true.
Silverrain chapter 8 . 4/9
Great story.
Silverrain chapter 7 . 4/9
Freaking awesome. Seeker really is the stupidest position ever, isn't it? It ruins the game completely. Why did I never realize this before?

Also, "You can never have enough books." Agreed.
Silverrrr chapter 6 . 4/9
Pretty good!
Silverrain chapter 5 . 4/9
Hilarious chapter!
Silverrain chapter 4 . 4/9
Sneaky super smart Harry... Awesome!
Silverrain chapter 2 . 4/9
Hahahaha! Love it!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 17 . 4/9
I've never seen such an insane Dumbledore as yours. (and loving it!) Thank you for this totally off-the-wall Hogwarts.
The Truth chapter 101 . 4/9
You know, I had hoped that Harry might eventually gain some understanding about souls, about how his brain damage argument simply makes no sense, and that he would use this information to somehow get Hermione back. But, upon research into the kind of author you are, I know see that this is never going to happen, that because you are an adult you already have permanently set your what is true and what is false, and Harry will learn nothing. This is why we teenagers don't like listening to you adults. Your ideas are so set, it's pointless in trying to convince you. But I beg you, don't project your disbelief into this series. It could have potential if Harry actually learned something from wizards instead of it always being vice versa. Don't dissapoint me.
Me chapter 8 . 4/8
End of ch.8: History: A Hogwarts. Is this a typo?
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 14 . 4/8
Great Chapter! Thank you so much for this wonderful story.
This chapter's hilarious, you should write a book!
Joe Skittles chapter 5 . 4/8
This was a fantastic chapter. I just found this story today and haven't gotten past this yet but this had me laughing the entire way through. I applaud the ability you have to make this situation 100% believable. Great job! I can see this story is going to be a favorite of mine :)
23,757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »