Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
This chapter absolutely fucking disgusted me. Fucking child abuse and the kids being in awe after that is absolute bullshit. 11 year olds seeing someone being told to be pathetic and then caving and doing so would do nothing but increase his persecution. If I were Harry I honostly would have left already and hired tutors. He should have had to compromise for a teacher to not be evil to only some students. Complete bullshit.
geninja chapter 9 . 1/27
Tried to read this story ages ago, hated it. I have no idea why, my second attempt at reading shows me I was wrong, and I've never been happier to admit it. I judged it too early, this is my favourite kind of story (the kind where I learn AND enjoy a leisure activity) so thank you.
Paul Garros chapter 20 . 1/26
you know I was reading this chapter, and my playlist started playing Seagulls (stop it now!). for some reason it didn't fit the mood.
stonyshovelface chapter 48 . 1/26
Great story telling. Totally love this story, have nothing serious against it. But in chapter 48, I think the Harry is not making any sense. Why would he doubt that chickens aren't sentient creatures? Given Harry's rational mind it makes sense to doubt that about plants. But humans and chickens both belong to the animal kingdom, if chickens aren't sentient then humans aren't sentient either. How could he miss that?
WerewolfKing350 chapter 2 . 1/26
I love this story so much already! Harry is hilarious, like a little Sheldon; so eager to learn. And Professor McGonagall is wicked.
kaisoo12 chapter 9 . 1/24
neville would have THRIVED in hufflepuff!

HAHAHAHA harry needn’t worry about the sorting hat’s atisfaction levels. after all, he’s got all those portaits in the headmaster’s office to chat with!
kaisoo12 chapter 8 . 1/24
“*harry looking malovently at the enirety of the wizarding world: You're mine now’” AHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAH

omg you addressed the fat fat elephant in the room about mcgonagall and dumbledore pretending that harry wasn’t abused and it’s their fault

It was probably too early to call her Minnie. — HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAAHAH MCGONAGALL ALRADY MET HERMIONE. HOW PRECIOUS!

omg hopefully hopefully hopefully, people who dont deserve don’t need to die in this verse! (i.e. sirius, tonks, remus, moody)

omg albus is actually a dumbwit

actually more of an eehhhhh sound— HAAHHAHAHAH

Mr. Spoo — AHAHAHHAHAAH WHO THE DUCK IS MISTER SPOO AHHAHAHAHAH

Potter," drawled a young boy's voice, "what is that on your face and what is standing next to you?" — AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA WHAT EXACTLY IS HARRY WEARING XDDDDD IM JUST IMAGINING HIS HEAD WRAPPED IN A HIJBAB AHAHAHAHAHA

MR BLACK! MR SILVER! SO MANY CODES NAMES! AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Where's the famous Weasley family rat?"
"Buried in the backyard," Ron said coldly. — AHAHAHHAHAHAHA IS PETTIGREW ALREADY DEAD OR DID HE ESCAPE?

"Don't see any reason for him to exist?" offered Draco.
"Pretty much." — AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Draco giggled. — OH MY GOD WHAT

I need those tutors. — ahahahaahahha his personality is hilarious

oh yikes draco is revolting…..

omg harry saving luna — thank god

he saw two figures approaching, looking utterly ridiculous with their faces cloaked by winter scarves.
"Hello, Mr. Bronze," said one of the masked figures. "Can we interest you in joining the Order of Chaos?"
— ARE THESE TWO IMBECILES GRED AND FORGE HAAHHAHAHAHA

awwww i did always felt sad for loner hermione
HAHAHAHAHAHHA FKN THE TWINS AND HARRY PRETENDING TO BE DEMENTORS/DEATH EATERS AND DANCING AROUND NEVILLE AHAHHAHA

tbh harry should become an unspeakable
kaisoo12 chapter 5 . 1/24
HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAB WHEN HARRY STARTED GUSHING ABOUT DRACO I KNEW THIS WOULD BE AN ENTIRE MEME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAA
evergreen-icy chapter 1 . 1/20
This Harry is just… Amazing. To think a twelve years old boy went though all this and managed to get out unbroken. He is not perfectnot at all, I must added. He made so much trouble, although he couldn't help it.)but he stands on his own feet, face the consequences of killing and war. And I really hope he do love Draco and HermioneI think he does, despite all the manipulate he did).
AnnaCromwell chapter 1 . 1/19
Here I am, back at this masterpiece. I forgot it was still up here!
moodysavage chapter 114 . 1/17
awesome!
Rain chapter 64 . 1/17
so i was reading this at about 3 am, while my bedtime was 10 pm, and i was like HOW DID YOU KNOW?! i applaud your omnipotence.
moodysavage chapter 98 . 1/16
wow the student committee and extra measures for security were great ideas
moodysavage chapter 87 . 1/16
lol oh Harry... asking a 12 year old girl if she had went through puberty yet! A he didn't know the probability of him falling in love with her because he hadn't yet!
moodysavage chapter 92 . 1/15
moodysavage

wow...lol loved that part when Harry misunderstood and said that well there's a 10% chance that he would someday find Snape attractive. And then he thought it was SnapeDumbledore... not that there is anything wrong with that! So Seinfeld funny. Though I am feeling suspicious of Snape now.
33,916 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »