Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Morfanerina chapter 11 . 2/2
I can't stop laughing, I cAN'T BREATHE
RyuuFuyuScarlet chapter 5 . 2/1
OMG IM SO DEAD XD XD xD if i known i was gona love your story this much i would of started to read it sooner xD
notice how harry actually killed herimone by injecting the liquid fire into her neck,stopping the blood flow to her brain,causing her death
FirePhoenix86 chapter 25 . 1/31
I think this story is too dense for me right now. I love the whole science aspect, but being sick and trying to work a lot, not to mention the entire united States losing their minds right now, this one is just too much for me right now. I'll come back to it another time and finish it. :)

It is a great story and I definitely want to read more. It'll go in my To Read file as well as my favorites.
TheLordOfStories chapter 99 . 1/31
Okay... a single sentence in a chapter?
wtf just happened?
Liberonscien chapter 45 . 1/29
I cried tears of joy and sadness near the end. I loved it.
reader chapter 1 . 1/29
I don't usually read HP fanfiction, but I've heard such good things about this one. And it's looking good so far :)
G Fawkes chapter 17 . 1/27
Ok... i don't remember the 'rock' conversation, so I think I made it further this time than last. It's just the complete lack of anything 'I' consider to be "Harry Potter-esque", in this fic. And if it takes this long to still not have arrived at the Plot, then I don't have the patience to wait.
Do you even have a count of how many people FINISHED this reading. Not started. Not reviewed. Not saved, favorited, or whatever. Finished the fic.
I'm thinking it's like, a 'one percent' club, if that.

Anyway... (yawn) ... I'm quitting... again. Call it ADD, or something. It's not you, it's me, or something.
kronoan chapter 9 . 1/27
This is wonderful, great! I'm really enjoying it! Same praise to continue for each further chapter.
kronoan chapter 8 . 1/27
This is wonderful!
kronoan chapter 5 . 1/27
This is hilarious! :)
kronoan chapter 4 . 1/27
I love this Harry! He's so much more of a Hermione that Hermione! :)
32,889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »