Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Not just partial transfigurations, but science in general.
She was shallow, get over her. Priceless.
So instead of an ATA gene, wizards have an AMA gene: Atlantean Magic Activation
Draco the scientist having a bit of an existential crisis. Love it.
WiseGirlGeek chapter 1 . 1/30
Omg... This is the most reviewed storie on ff, in ALL categories
This thing is NSFW! I may have to restrict my reading of it (as extremely difficult as that would be) to my at-home hours in order to spare my coworkers from my random loud bursts of laughter...
TheSilentDarkAngel chapter 3 . 1/29
I like the bookstore rule!
And Prof McGonagall deserves kudos for her graceful handling of a delicate matter.
TheSilentDarkAngel chapter 2 . 1/29
Reading about how Harry's brain crashed and the argument to support his biting incident is funny.
His parents reactions, also.
TheSilentDarkAngel chapter 1 . 1/29
I like this.
Trying to be logical in a situation that requires a leap of faith.
Being reasonable to showcase arguments.
Like it!
Ben Hischke chapter 1 . 1/29
By and far, the most well thought-out and written story starts with a simple, "What."
My sides are past the Pioneer 11.
Excellent story, many of the esoteric info dumps were helpful in explaining a situation.
But for all the seriousness...

Dumbledore still killed Harry's pet rock.
I totally guessed by the end of the previous chapter that it was his own game and involved a time-turner. The cure for his sleep disorder escaped me but is quite obvious in retrospect.
Harold Shea taught DADA at Hogwarts? *like*
So I was wrong, but also kind of right. Glad the hat was kidding about that last bit.
My guess on the last line (which I am posting here before reading the next section): the hat thinks he has equal traits of all 4 Houses, the way canon-Harry was split betwen Slytherin & Slytherin. (I'm probably wrong... on to the next chapter)
Ha. Bet they BOTH end up in Ravenclaw.
31,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »