Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
P chapter 19 . 9/7
This story is bad for my heart. And maybe my lungs. My chest in general I think.
P chapter 18 . 9/7
This fic utterly amazes me. It is absolutely hilarious at times i burst out laughing, but despite its humor it really hits you hard sometimes. Between Harry's conflicts with his own morality and just. everything else... wow. Just the dark humor thats honestly is mildly terrifying at points, like the amount of times i'll say What The Fuck out loud while reading... This chapter really cut me deep because the situation is basically my worst fears, from when I was a younger kid to now it makes me very upset. Of course most of the fic is humor and its what you expect so when something like this slips in there I just have to say something like DAMN. Oh and I have to mention I love that even though Harry is a genius he still makes rash decisions and acts like a relatively believable 11 year old which is not something you see often in fanfics like these. AND ALSO I love how you've expanded on how magic works like you've really thought of the mechanics of this world and its so gosh darn cool. This review is not structured at all but I don't care. I honestly could go on for much longer so I think i'll stop now. I loved the Comed-Tea. I just want to applaud you for the brilliance of this whole fic and I can't wait to read more of it. This already is one of my favorites.
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 11 . 9/7
OMG I laughed so hard. I simply had to read that with the ghostbuster intrumental version on the background. This was tooo funny. And soorry, I am not going to review every chapter but this was epic. Ghostbusters. Plus all the scenarios of how the Hat reacts, i especially liked it exploding, how will the rest of the first years be sorted? There's still Weasley, Zabini, Thomas, Smith, all those unsorted? Let them join House Elf!
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 10 . 9/7
This had been the most awesome sorting version i have ever heard. Temporary self awareness? Beautiful. I have to say, so far, I am hooked, and i saw its over a hundred chapters. Give me a week to read, buahahahha (evil laugh).
Also, Ms. Perks? That sentence is absolutely spot on. And the Hat made a Joke? What happened to our dear "put me on and i will tell you where you ought to be?" Harry is devilishly sly and incredibly logical.

Thank you and I shall resume my reading. Much love!
Chicwowwow chapter 1 . 9/7
I think that where this function truly comes into its own as literature is that (unlike most fanfiction where they diverge from clichedom once or twice before being dragged back into the sea of mediocrity) you continue to surprise me again and again never once doing as expected. it's truly refreshing.
The Four Eyes chapter 122 . 9/6
i'm not entirely sure what to say about this except
wow
and
The Four Eyes chapter 120 . 9/6
i thought i wouldn't cry, and yet here i am... T_T
The Four Eyes chapter 108 . 9/6
just... whoa
Girl with guns chapter 5 . 9/5
Oh my god! That was hilarious!
randomsith chapter 2 . 9/3
i laughed at the include header file. Rereading the fic...i miss this so much.
Chris chapter 10 . 9/2
Dude or dudet, that is totally focked up
The Four Eyes chapter 6 . 9/1
Bafflesnaffle Counter? Isn't that the actor who played Sherlock?
sorry, i couldn't help myself
well, maybe i could, but. i didn't want to

this story is so absolutely fascinating that i can hardly concentrate on it for more than minutes at a time without getting distracted by theorizing what could happen next or laughing too hard

blessings
The Four Eyes chapter 5 . 9/1
this is comedic gold and i am metaphorically laughing my ass off
Doomspark Deathfire chapter 18 . 9/1
Mechanically sound, with an interesting hypothesis. That said, this isn't my cup of tea.

I don't like your Harry. He's rude, and a know-it-all. He's also very much of a Mary Sue - he's super smart, gets special treatment, etc. And he's got too many last names. I don't care what happens to him. As he's central to the story, it's time to bow out.
Ignis chapter 1 . 8/31
Am I the only one who was reminded greatly of the Doctor by this Harry?

... Also, crossover with Doctor Who?
Saving Albus Dumbledore with the Tardis?
... Please? I KNOW you said you wouldn't do a sequal but...

PLEASE?! THE WORLD NEEDS IT TO EXIST!
33,639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »