Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
kabs chapter 26 . 7/12
this is truly brilliant
asexualtomriddle chapter 6 . 7/11
Wonderful. Just. Wow, for a lack of better words. I am learning a new point of view on topics previously acquired, and that is lovely. Tell me please, dear authour, did you have to conduct a vast amount of research to write this epic, or did you have prior knowledge of these interesting topics? It would be a joy to know. Until next time.

asexualtomriddle chapter 4 . 7/11
Thrice now, I have skipped the review process in my haste. Forgive me, for I still come back and review anyway. For all of Britain is worth, this epic would far surpass that in my book. Oh, I just completely iadore/i this epic.

asexualtomriddle chapter 3 . 7/11
Twice now I have ran to the next chapter in my haste to read the next word. Twice now I have come back to review this masterpiece. My reviews shall be short from this point onwards, but know that I do appreciate the authour's work fully and wholeheartedly.

asexualtomriddle chapter 2 . 7/11
My heart is swelling with the absolute perfection that is this epic.
"Oh, is that why you bit a maths teacher in third year."
when I read that, I'm howling with laughter, tears of mirth escape my eyes. Once again, I give my most sincere thanks to the lovely authour of this amazing epic. Thank you.

asexualtomriddle chapter 1 . 7/11
Oh. My. Goodness! I'm screaming, this is so perfectly written, the characterisation is on point, and the plot so far is descending into unearthly madness. I love it. I ilove/i it. This is just wonderful, and I thank the authour ever so kindly, for they have posted my new favourite epic. Thank whomever this may concern very much. It's just. Wonderful. I will be looking forward to finishing this (so far) superb story.

- Manny (Find me on tumblr at asexualtomriddle.)
This is so unbelievably good.
Im neither joking nor exaggerating.
Every cha
This made me laugh so hard.
Thank you so much for writing this, it's made my day
This is ridiculously funny and brilliant.
Hahaha
Uniasus chapter 24 . 7/10
I cannot tell you how badly this has taken over my life. I found this fic on tvtropes and just because it was there wanted to read it. So I started, and then the tea happened and things felt...familiar. But other things didn't. But the more I read, the more I felt like I had read this before and now I'm absolutely positive I did a few years previously.

Normally, I'd say that reading something this long once was enough, not worth it to reread it all. But as you can see, I'm on ch 24, who knows how many thousands of words into, and I might have to say the ride is better the second time around. (might have to do with the recent reading of the Foundation series) I'm loving this.
Tula Chan chapter 45 . 7/10
It's always truly wonderful when someone conveys the love of life in words. Thanks
Youre doing a good job at making harry have flaws but you let hermione be perfect. She cant be good at everything but yet in this she is. I hope this stops because if not i will have to stop reading.
I am really enjoying your fanfiction but there is a major scientific flaw in this chapter and i need to point it out. Harry says as his second dna theory that there could be only 2 places where it codes for magic. He said wizards have 2 slips of paper that say magic, squibs have one that says magic and one that says no magic, and muggles have 2 that say no magic. This theory is false because wizards can have squib children. By this theory if both the mother and father were wizards than the child had to be a wizard, but that is false both in your fanfiction and in the hp canon universe. Other than this mistake i am really enjoying the fanfiction its just that this small part bothered me and i had to say something.
30,349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »