Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Oh well THIS will go brilliantly, I'm sure!
Well, I am sufficiently gutted for the night, I think.

...Good thing it's almost morning.
I was so sure that somewhere in that last passage was going to be a line like, "And Madame Bones thought, ‘I wonder how he did that,’" and then uncover the whole Azkaban conspiracy, but this way is sufficiently suspenseful and exciting, too! Moreso, even. But now I want to know who heard the dementor.

Well, ONWARDS!
...This was a mistake to start reading right before exam period, wasn't it.
Scarlet Firesong chapter 122 . 4/19
Holy crap what a story this was
EspirituDelMar chapter 122 . 4/19
Beautiful. A work of art, was this story. Perfect combination of drama, humor and mystery. Characters that were multidimensional and LEARNED. An ending that spoke of hope but wasn't an 'everybody lived happily ever after' or an 'everybody died', just PERFECT. The friendships and hates and hurts... The incredible PLOT TWIST FORM HELL (Or at least it was for me, I've no idea if the Quirrel think was something everyone else saw coming). The laughs and the tears.
All I can say is that I tip my metaphorical hat to you and hope you write more, be it fanfics or original stories so I can enjoy them (selfish, I know, but some would say it's your fault for writing this marvelous work that makes me hunger for more from you ;p)
...Well then.
I thought for sure you were talking about the Veil there...oh well.

Anyway, that was very surreal. I thoroughly enjoyed it. ONWARDS!
It's one of my favorite things when you set up the tension so nicely and then whoever gets the last line draws entirely the wrong conclusion.
I can't believe you somehow tied in the parallel of SPEW into this...I love it.
I am familiar with exactly two of these things and I absolutely loved every single one and my English teacher would die if she got a copy of that ebook.
Oh man oh man oh man, what a good end to this arc.
But your FREAKING cliffhangers, I swear...

Also I haven't said this before but I absolutely LOVE the way you write. It fits so well with the moods in the story and takes you along for the ride and it's great.

(On the bright side, my assignments didn't take nearly as long as I thought they would, so I got two hours of sleep and even with terrible internet only took about two extra hours to finish an hour ago! And I've still got 20 minutes left! I don't know why I'm telling you this.)
Seriously, though... what...
Scarlet Firesong chapter 104 . 4/18
Frickn finally, Harry.
Took you long enough, you blind, ignorant, genius.
Holy crap my heartrate is through the roof
You know at first I had no idea how you'd make a prison break take so many chapters? I will never again make that mistake.
33,232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »