Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 101 . 3/28
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
You fiend, why would you do that to Hermoine! I'm going to go cry in a corner now.

Alright, now that that's out of my system. Great job with this story so far. I've enjoyed reading it tremendously. The characters are a lot of fun and the Ender's Game aspects were pretty cool. The random anime references were a nice little tidbit too. I'm liking how you manage to keep people guessing with the characters (your Quirrell confuses me, but he's still awesome). Great job, once again. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
FUCKING. LEGEND.
Oh boy. Insane Dumbledore. Creepy as all get-out, and much more terrifying that the usual cliche Dumbles oft found in fics.
"KHAAAAAN"

RIP in peace my sides
Sensei200 chapter 10 . 3/27
Wait, the hat can do that!? *Cue loud "Nooo!"*
Sensei200 chapter 7 . 3/27
This chapter was delicious- I ate it like a slice of cake.
Z chapter 101 . 3/27
I believe that this fanfic is probably the best I've ever had the fortune to encounter. depriving me of many hours of sleep as I've blazed through all chapters in 3 days. I can only offer my praises and hope for more of the same.
Osm chapter 101 . 3/27
Thank you for writing this incredible story-it's introduced me to the wonderful community of rationalists and saved me from the dark days of ignorance :)
This fanfic is awesome; I especially love your characters. It's interesting to see Professor Qurriell introduce your rationalist Harry to the more "loosely moraled" world of adults. (I apologise if I'm interpreting your plot wrong, because I probably am.) Hope to hear more of Qurriell's backstory!
Janet chapter 4 . 3/27
I'm reading this through Eating the Elephant ( ) and I'm really enjoying it. I loved how he tried to get McGonagall to let him take more money by trying to get her to "remember her childhood." I'm with McGonagell... what he said would have just made me more grumpy.
GoldenRat chapter 101 . 3/27
Amazing rewrite of the Harry Potter series!
Sensei200 chapter 5 . 3/26
Is there a scientific theory that says why we laugh at this kind of stuff? I want to know it. This chapter was filled with moments of side splitting laughter. It's just too much! Where did you learn how to write this dramatically humorous type of writing?
Well, just 96 more chapters to go. I will be laughing a lot I'm sure.
Sensei200 chapter 4 . 3/26
McGonagall was the must in depth character to me. You sure are good at perceiving the human mind. It is by far to complicated for me to delve into.
Sensei200 chapter 3 . 3/26
Hmm. Harry Potter a rationalist. It is hard to believe. Unless of course, it was you who wrote it. It takes a (generic) genius to convey such an unbelievable concept in such a way that stirs one's mind to the point where they begin to believe such topics. You are a genius. There is no doubt. And so I can brag that I used the word "genius" thrice in one paragraph, I do believe that this is a work of genius. Notice the paradox I have included. (Often known as the "I will not say never" paradox, in which the speaker claims to say a word a set amount of times, but in order to convey that they will they must say it an additional time. It is as complicated as the anatomy of a cat.
Sensei200 chapter 1 . 3/26
Wow. Such an amazing word. It can be used to express many things. It can be disgust- shock, and sometimes awe. But as I use it here, I express to you amazement. Amazement that such a beautiful thing could exist in our current world. It makes me want to abandon the seat that I sit in and go express the theory of greater magic to the world. Perhaps the term simply lifts our worries, but maybe it has a hidden scientific connotation. You simply lift that flat statement from the ground and up the sky for all to see. This truly brightened my day!
goatherd chapter 100 . 3/26
Eating one's face of seems a little to uncouth for such a cultured villain as Aisha/Imp. But then again perhaps not. Still, excellent chapter, like the Worm, MLP Loops and mathematics references.
23,774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »