Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
ahsie chapter 8 . 5/22
Holy. Jeepers.
I feel like I actually am LEARNING THINGS as I read harry teach!
My apologies for not reviewing more often but cell phone keyboards are a pain. And this is page turning! I don't wanna stop! But kudos must be given at semi regular intervals regardless how much more I just want to READ!

AWESOME.
EPIC.
EPIC SPIN!
asaf chapter 2 . 5/22
"All right, *I* saw the Hogwarts Professor wave her wand and make *your* father rise into the air, now what?"
It should be you or my, I and your can't be like this in a sentence.
A Bookworm chapter 122 . 5/22
This has, by far, been the best fanfiction I have read. I'm afraid I am not very good at congratulating, so this will be a very awkward review.

...

Yes, this is a truly epic piece of fanfiction; have you ever considered like, making arrangements with J.K. Rowling herself to make this an official companion novel or something?
Concolor44 chapter 22 . 5/22
Well. Now THAT'S a concept I hadn't entertained vis-a-vis the HP universe: magic simply fading away. I have, however, read a novel (The Dying Earth, Jack Vance) and a short story (What Good Is a Glass Dagger?, Larry Niven) that dealt with the subject. It's quite delicious to find HP worrying about such things. Tasty, indeed! And the level of angst you pumped into their conversation! Wow.

Also, the test that Harry and Hermione conducted had me laughing so hard in a place or two, I could barely see. Dave Barry and Terry Pratchett have done that. Kudos!
northpeach chapter 11 . 5/21
Dear GOD... Really? Khan? Really? I mean really, really? Dear God I LOVE you.
PA chapter 57 . 5/21
And it continues.
PA chapter 54 . 5/21
Ruh roh.
PA chapter 53 . 5/21
Screwed it up? uh oh ...
PA chapter 52 . 5/21
Oh gods Harry. What have you done?
PA chapter 51 . 5/21
Never forget that Quirrell is evil. I do hope Harry sees this at the earliest convenience ...
PersonOfAwesome chapter 5 . 5/21
I have NEVER laughed so hard in my LIFE. Thank you thank you thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.
Gradus chapter 30 . 5/21
Harry had tried to get the name Dragon Army.

I've had in my head all along that this is essentially a fan fiction of what Harry Potter would be like with Ender Wiggin's brain inside (especially after the "killing intent" scene.) This nicely timed reference seals the deal )
PA chapter 50 . 5/21
I'm still waiting to see the end of this puzzle ... already a over a 1/3 of the way through.
30,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »