Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
mikewj93 chapter 42 . 4/24
...and wow, i did not see that one coming.
ack1308 chapter 42 . 4/7
Well, that came out of left field.

Also, surprise Remus is surprise.
Bookshelflover394 chapter 42 . 1/2
Woah Sirius and Peter!? What!? I know S/R is wolfstar, but what the hell would S/P be called? Wormstar? Padtail? Wormfoot? This also makes me wonder what you are gonna do with Sirius in terms of whether he's innocent or not. I hope he is bc i love him so much but i will just have to see where this goes!
Santa chapter 42 . 8/10/2016
Are there any plans to release this as an E-book?
silver chapter 42 . 6/19/2016
Oh. ... ? ... oh.

Cool idea.
The Anguished One chapter 42 . 6/19/2016
Hey, Remus is here! Cool, I always liked him. The conversation at the end is so painful considering we know the truth. I really hope Lupin and Black have a moment to talk things over with their old friend...
nanaeleanor chapter 42 . 2/2/2016
Really? How long do we have to swallow the idea of Sirius and Peter as lovers? Ew! And while I'm on ew, are we heading toward a Harry/Hermione pairing? Again, ew! They are the least likely to be attracted to each other in all fandom.
Guest chapter 42 . 1/31/2016
Lupin?! Wha? Okay, I guess that makes sense, with the Dementor/Patronus lesson.
Montara chapter 42 . 1/23/2016
I can't believe he accepted to be dropped by Draco...and those girls...

The canon is so strong in regards to Peter that it's hard to make my mind believe he was a hero and Sirius the villain.
Grissina chapter 42 . 12/15/2015
it's the first time I hear of the sirius/peter pairing. thanks for sharing!
WatchingTheWatchman chapter 42 . 12/7/2015
So the wizarding world doesn't have any prejudices against lgbt relationships? Why not? Were they so isolated from Europe that they never absorbed the changes in mores that Christianity wrought in the centuries leading up to, and during, the Inquisition? They behave a lot like medieval society in some ways, with the powers that the nobility have.
outside the crayon box chapter 42 . 10/25/2015
PETER AND SIRIUS
WHAT ABOUT WOLFSTAR

(i love this story which you can hopefully tell because i never show this much emotion when i review ever like this is my favorite thing i've ever seen)

joyana
Digitize27 chapter 42 . 10/23/2015
What... the actual... fuck?
ShadowLDrago chapter 42 . 10/20/2015
A wild Remus Appeared! Sorry, couldn't resist.
anonymous chapter 42 . 9/13/2015
Ew, I do not ship Remus and Peter! I'm not against yaoi pairings, but that one is just horrific!
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 42 . 8/28/2015
kabs chapter 42 . 7/12/2015
damn, didn't see that coming
yadontwannaknow chapter 42 . 5/25/2015
Sirius and the rat? Seriously (hehe)?

I have no problem with homosexuality and would have even rolled with it if you paired James and Snape. Or Hagrid and Riddle. Or Fudge and Malfoy. But Sirius? With the rat? Come on!
PA chapter 42 . 5/20/2015
... lovers ... LOVERS?! Are you trolling me? LOVERS?! -deep breath- ... okay ... moving on.
SameGuest chapter 42 . 5/17/2015
Re: anti-yaoi comments - I feel like this wasn't necessarily a mocking of slash as a lightheartedly poking fun/nod to the fandom without being a dick about it ('course, I could be wrong, but I'm an optimist). Which is nice, because I shifted from being heavily anti-slash to wholeheartedly supporting yaoi fangirls while not being fully into it myself. It's pretty annoying to see all the whinging heteros' comments about how "omg slash is so annoying" when gay people have to deal with straight pairings all the time, not onlyl in fanfiction but in mainstream media. All. The. Goddamn. Time. Aren't those het fanboys frustrating?
SameGuest chapter 42 . 5/17/2015
A lot of points, though - it's interesting that Harry is SO AGAINST BULLYING when he actually sorta did it himself to Neville. And continues to do it to people like Snape and McGonnagall, though that's a bit different. He kind of shoves his weight around a lot.
Yeah, I'm still against BlackxPeter, but mainly because out of the slashships involving Black I really really like Wolfstar, and also Peter's kind of fugly and I can't see evil!Black finding anything to admire in him. Yeah, evil / shallow, but Peter's smart qualities come from his ferreting out secrets, which doesn't seem like it'd be a turn on to someone like Sirius.
I think by this point y ou just wanted to throw some crack in there.
Reading these to catch up, because I didn't get a chance to read the ending earlier. Wow it's been a while. I started reading this at the start of my "most formative years", so it's kind of interesting to see how my views have changed since then.
Also, Kathy W. is a complete idiot.
SameGuest chapter 42 . 5/17/2015
So this is probably the fifth time I read this chapter; the first time was four and a half years ago. At the time I hated that you made Black and Peter lovers. And the drarry shipping. But now I want to say that I appreciate that you wrote this. Especially Draco's amused reaction to the shipping - he has a better reaction to it than most adults. (then again, he's a lot smoother than most adults - gods I love him) Still kind of iffy about BlackxPeter, but I feel like that was one of the more logical explanations you came up with, and some LGBTQIAP people like it, so I guess I should just shut up about it.
Berlin chapter 42 . 5/16/2015
Sirius... and Peter...? What...
Village-Mystic chapter 42 . 3/26/2015
Hmm. Or did he? I like your twist on the idea that the girls were trying to essentially accio or grab Harry for themselves. It could have gone down that way... certainly a good cover story.
Regrettable Pun chapter 42 . 3/10/2015
What?
DeNarr chapter 42 . 2/20/2015
LOL. I can't believe Lupin was able to keep a straight face while saying that. Maybe he has some Slytherin in him.
Shadowfang chapter 42 . 2/18/2015
"They were lovers, weren't they?"

What "they"?
MrSir17 chapter 42 . 1/2/2015
...did you just say Petter and Sirius were lovers once? I'm so confused
Guest chapter 42 . 12/26/2014
No. Not a chance.

I've read and accepted a lot of stupid shit in this fic, but no. That's enough.
Making Pettigrew and SIRIUS BLACK gay lovers? No.
You just lost a reader and I won't recommend this fic to anyone ever again.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/16/2014
Wait, so Sirius and Peter were lovers? Is that what I just read? This gets more interesting by the chapter.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/10/2014
what the hell? WHAT THE HELL? lovers? lovers?
humanoidpatronus chapter 42 . 12/5/2014
Sirius' animagus form was destroyed in Azkaban. There's no way to know if he's innocent, and I feel that you don't want to focus on him. You made Lupin an NPC.
UnseatedShinigami chapter 42 . 11/30/2014
I have no problems with homosexuals, and if a character is genuinely of that nature then that is simply who they are; however I find it extremely irritating when characters that are not and have not shown any evidence of being such are said to be so. In all other regards to point I find this story to be superb.
MeiPhanto-WHA chapter 42 . 9/23/2014
rakoun17 chapter 42 . 8/31/2014
oh COME OOOON! i love your work but really?Really now? peter and sirius? excuse me while i throw up...
thepkrmgc chapter 42 . 8/2/2014
yay for hermione's revenge and the timely intervention of a certain mr lupin!
InvaderCai chapter 42 . 8/1/2014
Okay, see, this fic is so great, because I didn't like Harry Potter enough to actually read all the books or put in the effort of having headcanons about it. So I have no idea when you pop out with (probably common) fanons like "Black and Pettigrew were lovers" and I get to squeal about it for the first time, and then I do research and will be able to squeal even more about it later. Also, you totally have a Draco and Harry thing going on. I know you've already finished (or nearly) but PLEASE progress that. It's so cute.
IC
DamionKenley117 chapter 42 . 7/27/2014
Once again I can't tell if this is wildly AU or Remus is just good at keeping secrets.

But you've successfully led me on a merry dance, until the end of it all.
Anonymouse chapter 42 . 7/6/2014
Just to say that I think it's hysterically funny that (a) all the homophobes suddenly pop out of the woodwork at the first hint of anything gay, whereas we gay people *never* complain about all the heterosexuality we have to put up with - even our slash fiction usually includes a few straight couples - and (b) everyone is jumping to the conclusion that the "They" who were lovers was one particular couple, when there are at least two other possible pairings...
terry nightstalker chapter 42 . 7/3/2014
Wtf are you doing... not meant evilly I just seriously don't have a clue! Oh well, only at chap. 42 right now so I suppose there's still a lot to learn.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 42 . 5/21/2014
"Romantic?" Hermione said. "They're both boys!"

"Wow," Daphne said, sounding a little shocked. "You mean Muggles really do hate that? I thought that was just something the Death Eaters made up."

Hahaha
cool bnr chapter 42 . 4/23/2014
Honey, I could staunch Dumbledore not being good, and Harry being a Ravenclaw, and how this fanfiction is nothing like the series but Sirius aND PETER ARE LOVERS ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING HELLO IT'S SIRIUS
lemon-rind chapter 42 . 3/1/2014
I was laughing so hard at the beginning of this chapter, still on the weird high that last one gave me.

However, now I'm just confused as to how to process these events. The concept of Sirius killing Pettigrew is just too disheartening for the part of me that admired Sirius Black for being the pseudo-father figure that he was for Harry.

I applaud you for making Wizarding Britain a little more enlightened about love that the Muggle world is.

Well done on the chapter. It was poignant. Very enjoyable.
Alexja2013 chapter 42 . 1/25/2014
Oh come on. So in this story, peter actually was a hero and DID die?
Grizzmon chapter 42 . 1/14/2014
OKay, I am loving this!
567zoock67 chapter 42 . 11/29/2013
What? Okay, out of all the whack and crazy things that have happened in this story, this has to be the most...shocking.
Sirius and Peter had a gay romance?
Sorry, just can't picture that happening. Strangely I support Sirius/Remus (as long as it is written subtly and well) but I just can't picture Sirius and Peter...though the extreme length Remus went into describing their romance, with all the fancy description and what not implies that he is joking. Or at least if he isn't, I hope there's a satisfactionary explanation for that.

Also, I thought the line '“In Godric’s Hollow,” said the man. “I changed a number of your nappies.”' was extremely funny, wished I could've read about Harry's reaction, but the lack of description concerning that is reaction enough. I imagine Harry had a shocked/blank feeling after that XD
Spen chapter 42 . 11/26/2013
Somehow lost among all the slash comments was a rather obvious error. If Death Eaters aren't allowed visitors, then how did Crouch arrange the swap?
Pulvis Adagnitio chapter 42 . 6/26/2013
Wait...

Peter and Sirius...

Lovers...

They were gay?!

Sometimes, I don't know whether to cry or to laugh at this fic.

That's just plain messed up.

But still hilarious. Best fic ever!
L.E chapter 42 . 5/14/2013
Great chapter!
RussianDestruction chapter 42 . 4/29/2013
"In Godric's Hollow," said the man. "I changed a number of your nappies." TEEHEE
You are crazy! Lovers? :P Hell, I'll roll with it.
PoptartProdigy chapter 42 . 4/23/2013
...going with a lot of points of divergence on this one, are we?

Ah well. I'll just see how it turns out.
Cricket-moon chapter 42 . 4/14/2013
Ugh Sirius and Peter? Im not done reading this yet, so I hope there is something more to the story, but if there's not... That's kind of messed up. If youre going to make Sirius gay, at least give him a worthy significant other...
Z.V chapter 42 . 2/21/2013
Endles Strategy Games, below

The quit you mentioned really did not show any predjudice against anyone but homophobes.
The quote can be rewritten as follows:
" 'I though Muggles hated [homosexuality]?'
'Only the dumb ones [hate homosexuality].' "

You seem to misunderstand "dumb people hate gayness," which implies that moderately intelligent people accept it, as "dumb people don't love gayness," implying that normal people always love it. There is that gray area you didn't see, lying between "homosexuality is unnatural" and "heterosexuality is unnatural." the gray area states that all sexual orientations are natural, and none should be stated.

Besides to tell you the issue with your review, I make this review to inform you that the statement you made, made as it was, makes it sound rather like you yourself are at least a little homophobic, as the statement you made seems to be an overreaction to a statement accepting homosexuality; reacting by complaining that the acceptance was actually a sign against heterosexuality.
I say this not as an insult or to anger or embarrass you; I say this only because I can not hear to see someone make a statement that subtly makes them look less intelligent.
Endless Strategy Games chapter 42 . 2/21/2013
"Boy-Who-Lived gets Draco Malfoy pregnant?" said Harry.

"Okay, you do know what this is about," said Draco. "I thought Muggles hated that?"

"Only the dumb ones," said Harry. "But, um, aren't we, uh, a little young?"

I think this part could have been done better. I get that there's no problem with Homosexuality, but the way you state it here makes it sound as if Harry, and by proxy you, is saying that people who aren't turned on by homosexuality are dumb. At the very least it seems to suggest a negative view towards heterosexuals, despite what your intent may have been.
Guest chapter 42 . 1/19/2013
Peter Pettigrew and Sirius Black. That is the most outrageously impossible idea I have ever heard in all my time at fanfiction, and I once came across a seriously written Snape/Quirrell story. The only thing that makes less sense than that is Drapple.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 42 . 12/28/2012
Aaaaaaand there's the twist I never saw coming. Hoooooooly crap. (I blame a love of Carlin for textual phonetics in action...anyway) Though it DOES go a long way to explaining things. Assuming of course that Black is actually guilty as sin. Time will tell on this one.
shelwyn chapter 42 . 12/22/2012
What
StrangeoneXD chapter 42 . 12/21/2012
...Many things are to be different aren't they
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 42 . 12/20/2012
WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!?
W.Kathy chapter 42 . 10/31/2012
The sheer amount of idiocy going around the girls (friends?) of Hermione amaze me. Why would they think it wise or acceptable for Draco to drop Harry as a punishment of sorts before Hermione deem it ok to forgive Harry? In the first place, nobody frigging forced the mudblood (and I'm being very very polite in my phrasing) witch to go after Harry by climbing out of the window - she could have just conceded her defeat. But no, she can't lose right? She-Who-Must-Win-More-Points-Than-Others.

Ok, then Harry apologises, sincerely, many many times. She still can't accept it. And then she listens to the stupid, dangerous idea and put the savior of the wizarding world at risk. It's true. Magic corrodes Common sense. For all her (Hermione's) worries about Harry being at risk when they first did the transfiguration experiments, she is not worried at all about the 'dropping her friend off the roof'. Know why? Because in the transfiguration thingy, she was afraid of breaking the rules that a Professor emphasized on. But no authority figure told her not to get someone else to drop off your friend who have offended you and is trying to gain your forgiveness, have they? So of course you can just happily go ahead with it.

Sorry for the long ranting...but please, please don't have Harry pair up with Hermione in a romantic way. I feel sorry for Harry if it ends up like that.
Kim chapter 42 . 10/2/2012
Duuude. You've just made like, _a really big number_ of fans really really happy _ /squealing on the inside
I don't know if this is on purpose or not, but... it's so, so _romantic_ *cough* 3
voodooqueen126 chapter 42 . 8/2/2012
The fact that Dumbledore kept in the closet, would indicate that. Wizards, like most human civilizations intent upon survival, penalise those that deliberately don't breed.
Kirinin chapter 42 . 7/12/2012
I love your description of real humility, and your contrast with false modesty.

-K
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 42 . 7/1/2012
Okay, I do not like the Sirius/Pettigrew lovers twist -_- Hahaha, (Sirius is miiiine). I figure I've left enough reviews now for you to be offended by this one bad review!
GravekeeperBat chapter 42 . 5/31/2012
Sirius and Peter - LOVERS? Holy crap, you have officially made me finally throw out everything I know about canon HP and take this story fully on it's own. I have NO IDEA where on earth (or off earth by this point) this is gonna go next - I can't wait!

I keep trying to figure out what you plan to do by using canon as a guideline - I now know that will not EVER work in my favor. XD

Gotts continue reading in the morning!
godofwaranddeath chapter 42 . 5/22/2012
"They were lovers, weren't they?"

WTF, WTF, WTF!
Corinne chapter 42 . 5/10/2012
Wait what?
Bad Mothafucka chapter 42 . 3/22/2012
Mercy Of Baal chapter 42 . 2/12/2012
Aaahhh dude! U can't just throw that at me! *shudder* Sirius/peter
StaplersBreak chapter 42 . 11/13/2011
I hope this doesnt get much more preachy. Preaching bores me.
Asparagus chapter 42 . 10/18/2011
I totally thought that Remus was going to burst out into laughter when Harry was like "They were lovers, weren't they?" but he was so gravely serious. I laughed really hard anyway. You have changed much more than Harry in this story. XDDD
six chapter 42 . 10/18/2011
It's taken a lot of effort for me not to review every chapter, but as promised I'm reviewing this one 'cause it is just so incredibly funny. Kudos. Oh and, as you are already probably aware, your blog is awesome. Please continue writing until you/one of your avid readers invent/s a cure to mortality, and then keep writing forever.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/4/2011
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
AR chapter 42 . 9/22/2011

lovers?
Fenrir666 chapter 42 . 8/25/2011
Now *that's* a twist!
shhIwasn'there chapter 42 . 8/19/2011
errr...what? is this a complete AU...or is everyone lying?
dbwlslvnf chapter 42 . 8/7/2011
Sorry, what was that? Sirius and Peter Pettigrew were LOVERS?
Isa Knightwalker chapter 42 . 7/17/2011
That awkward moment when Harry says there is no excuse for bullying others when he made excuses for himself bullying Neville originally lol. (Although yeah, MWPP's bullying was obviously disgusting too). Anyway, so glad you brought Remus into the story!

"Harry was crying, he couldn't help it, it hurt worse to hear it from Remus than anything he'd ever felt himself. Harry had lost two parents he didn't remember, knew only from stories. Remus Lupin had lost all four of his best friends in less than twenty-four hours; and for the loss of his last remaining one, Peter Pettigrew, there'd just been no reason at all." - That made me tear up a bit, really sad when you think about Lupin's life in general.

Okay, so "They were lovers, weren't they?" -I can only think you mean Peter and Sirius from that context and wtf, are you serious? That sounds so wrong lol. I'm hoping you secretly mean someone else. (It's not the slash that bothers me since I love some slash pairings if I think the characters fit well, but I totally do not think Peter and Sirius fit together based on how they interacted and such). On that note, I loved the line about almost all girls being killed if girls who liked slash/yaoi were killed, very funny.
Kristina chapter 42 . 6/28/2011
Lupin's lying to cover up the animagi thing, right? Because Sirius/Peter works, but only if done really, really well, and I don't think that's where you want to take this. On a separate note, I can't wait for this Harry to find out Lupin is a werewolf. "Wait, so you turn into a wolf every full moon? What if you portkeyed across 12 time zones to somewhere where it was already sunrise, would that solve it? Or what if we send you to Mars? What if we blow up the moon?"

This story is fantastic.
Guest chapter 42 . 6/14/2011
wow...you really went out on a limb there to have Sirius and Peter in love with each other.
Death by manga chapter 42 . 6/7/2011
OK, now you have officially insulted J. K. Rowling. Black x Peter? All wrong on all accounts.

You never bring Yaoi about two straight guys into a fanfic unless the story is VERY different from the original, and all you did was make Quirrel and Harry into phylosophying scientists.

Does Death by Manga half to choke a B*tch? (Never found out the reference to that quote. Tell me if you ever do.)
highonpixistixs chapter 42 . 5/29/2011
Let me first get my 'WTF' emotions out of the way before I go on to the next chapter. I hope you read this and take the time to reply.

Sirius and Peter, what interpretation of their appearance are you basing them on, the book's or the movies's? I know this sounds incredibly vain but I would have interpreted the character Sirius as extremely vain as well, considering his 'good looks' and the kind of company he surrounds himself with (i.e. James). I wasn't surprised to hear that Lily or James were shallow and I won't find it at all surprising Sirius is too.

But Peter, really? Maybe the actor that was cast to portray his character is clouding my judgment as to how anyone would find Peter attractive but his description in the books didn't exactly paint a charming picture either. To me he would be as attractive or even less so, as the character Filch is. And I mean that from both Filch's portrayal in the book and in the movies. Peter is neither portrayed as attractive or charming in appearance or in character and it irks me greatly that you suggest that Sirius was his lover.

The only other explanations that I can think of is that Sirius was a closeted homosexual who experimented with someone who was extremly meek and easily overpowerable. He was counting on the fact that Peter Pettigrew couldn't stand up for himself and thought he wouldn't dare reveal this anyone if he knew what was good for him. But Pettigrew loved secrets and knew how to use them, which proved to be Sirius's foil and the reason why a detestable and pathetic person like Pettigrew was even part of the popular gang of Marauders.

That or Peter Pettigrew had put Sirius under the effects of a love potion and had his way with him and used this as blackmail to let Peter join his group of friends. After all, all Peter wanted was to fit in with the popular crowd by any means necessary.

Unless , you are simply trolling us. And this is just another outlandish rumour from this bizarre AU. Or Remus simply nodded at Harry's question in order to steer him away from the real truth behind the matter. Or maybe I'm taking you too seriously and sometimes it is just crack fiction. But the way you have written this story has assured me that there is a rational explanation behind every crazy and unthinkable thing that happens in this story and I hope there is good explanation for this particular instance. I truly do hope so.

I am awaiting your reply to my comment and if your reply is to 'Read on' I will gladly do so.
lostallusions chapter 42 . 5/12/2011
More Remus please. Harry needs faculty interaction than Quirrel, Dumbledore, McGonagle and more interaction with his parents' pasts to understand and corroborate the unwritten history.
Innoxious chapter 42 . 5/11/2011
I actually find it kinda funny/great how just about the entire time you have been showing your version of wizards as backwards/ignorant or just generally lacking of common sense and also readily accept homosexuals.

I do wonder why you have harry accepting it so easily though, i could see him wanting to study it because it's abnormal or dismiss it because it goes against conventionally accepted scientific laws/principals like Evolution or Darwinism. Although i could see him tolerate/ignore/or pity it also, kinda like you would someone with mental retardation, you don't hate or want to kill the retarded person you just accept their defects and move on...

Also, i read an A/N awhile back about how you wouldn't make harry succeed all the time, but does he really have to fail at just about everything, especially everything to do with Hermione while making her practically perfect? She is always smarter, always wins any contests, always right, reads faster and has a near eidetic memory, and always acts like a perfect little angel, always gets the spell first etc... you should have just make her a goddess with unimaginable powers or will she just ascend to godhood later on?
SciFi43 chapter 42 . 5/5/2011
Gross! Black having an affair with Peter? Black was described as tall and handsome (not to mention his pick of girls). Peter, OTOH, was short, not handsome and overweight Not believable.

Congrats on the best, most realistic Lupin/Harry first meeting conversation I've yet read in fanfic. Never understood the lack of curiousity when he did find out they were friends.

Didn't get why the girls were Accio'ing Harry? Did they think it was romantic and wanted him to fall in their arms? Did all of them doing it at once speed him up straight down? Confused at that last question.
Kuro-Ookami4 chapter 42 . 4/7/2011
Blarg. You just mind-raped me you asshole!
Markus Ramikin chapter 42 . 2/19/2011
Ugh, yaoi fangirls. Why must they exist, especially in such numbers. They're cute enough in Dinosaurusgede's drawings (that one was hilarious), but good grief, one does get sick of the real ones in the fandom enough to ruin even this chapter... and of course the morons do almost kill Harry Potter.

It was nice to see Quirrel smite the lot of them, though.

(Yes I do expect a lot of angry PMs, do your worst.)

I enjoyed the meeting with Lupin. "Let me know if you ever need something impossible done", it's nice to know Harry isn't completely losing it despite all the lessons in humility and caution.
Dain chapter 42 . 2/15/2011
On the James-the-immature-bully, Snape-the-poor-innocent-victim debate:

I think Remus Lupin (and everyone else) is missing the obvious argument pro James. It's clear that the circumstances at Hogwarts for the Marauder's generation were pretty much the same as during Harry's time, since magical Britain refused to learn from history. Outside Hogwarts, there was a civil war, Voldemort was slowly taking over, the ministry was incapable of stopping him and the whole population was afraid. Inside, pureblood supremacists were allowed to strut around unchecked, preaching the superiority of their ideology, treating the rest of the school like dirt, openly calling their enemies blood traitors and mudbloods and getting away with everything.

But the Marauders standing up to the supporters and children of the people who declared war on their country and sought to kill every single one of them obviously must mean that they were inexcusable bullies. And Lily of course was a shallow bitch for dropping her friendship to a hypocritical pureblood sympathiser who was spouting racist slurs against her and soon afterwards joined the Death Eaters. o.0
Wolfenfly chapter 42 . 2/15/2011
What.
Avi chapter 42 . 2/3/2011
I'm laughing to death here at all the little digs at HP slash fiction. I didn't think that as something that could be subtly mocked. Well done.
ironsodmongoose chapter 42 . 1/19/2011
why do you feel the incesesnt need to take our (my) picture of your logic and have a new logic kick it in the face and take its place every other chapter?
RainKrystal chapter 42 . 1/1/2011
What. I'm sorry, give me a moment before I pick the scattered peices of my brain up off the floor, please.
MungoJerry chapter 42 . 12/19/2010
*WHARRGARHBLS at slash, foaming and chomping, realizes it doesn't affect the rest of the story, wipes away foam and moves on*
E.A.V chapter 42 . 11/29/2010
Full speed ahead! Your storytelling is in top gear!
moor van wong chapter 42 . 11/20/2010
not realy possible, but it would be interesting if Belatrix Black and Peter were lovers, and Peter, who isn't quite dead, tries to rescue her from azkaban
Trivia chapter 42 . 11/11/2010
you never did explain how the war game was scored...

However, wouldnt nearly destroying two armies with his one leave him with a hell of a lot more points than just defeating harry himself?

Even if you got points for winning, killing the enemy at a 2:1 ratio against an allied force means that The chaos legion would have 2 point for every 1/2 point that the enemy teams got, and would almost certainly put you in the lead.

in essence, draco and hermione might have won the battle, but suffered a major setback towards winning the war.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 42 . 11/3/2010
Interesting again. And allusions towards homosexuality? Figures the girls would be interested.
Indigo Ziona chapter 42 . 10/28/2010
"No," said an older Slytherin girl Hermione didn't recognize, "it's true, they have to get married in secret, and if they're ever discovered, they get burned at the stake together. And if you're a girl who thinks it's romantic, they burn you too."

Haha. I like the idea that the wizarding world is a bit more tolerant, even though I imagine them being old fashioned and therefore even more judgemental.

'It might have been the most difficult nonsmile of his life. '

Nice line :)

Lupin... squee :)

'Whoever had created house elves in the first place had been unspeakably evil, obviously; but that didn't mean Hermione was doing the right thing now by denying sentient beings the drudgery they had been shaped to enjoy.'

It bothers me that Rowling didn't do a bit better with the House Elves... I didn't mind Dobby that much, but Winky the alcoholic free House Elf was a bit of a mean twist.

Poor Harry... he just wants to know where he comes from... Hoping he finds out :)
Curly chapter 42 . 10/16/2010
'One also needs to avoid making the (A implies B) too cliched and obvious, having it evidently be nothing but the setup'

Funny you should mention it. Whenever the characters tell each other stories from the MoRverse's past, it's usually a digression from the plot, only marginally related to the chapter's events. Your establishing Grindelwald's motivation in Ch. 42 is the most glaring example - the word FORESHADOWING might as well appear over the scene in blinking neon.
Kutta chapter 42 . 10/13/2010
Great chapter
GradStudent chapter 42 . 10/12/2010
Occam's razor leads Harry to believe that Sirius Black killed Peter Pettigrew in a lover's quarrel with no other supporting information? So, the hypothesis is that Sirius Black betrayed Harry's parents to Voldemort because he was a Death Eater.. but killed Peter Pettigrew decades after they broke up because he was jilted back at Hogwarts.. and Harry's going to just leap to this conclusion?

That's a little sloppy. Overall, this fanfic is quite good, and I should write more positive reviews about the parts that I like, but this is sloppy. There are a million and one reasons that Sirius Black might kill Pettigrew, including the canonical one, and there's *already* a homosexual romance in the canonical Harry Potter plotline that you could have just scooped up and filled in some, if you really wanted to explore the topic. Really, though, Sirius and Peter are in the midst of a giant wizard war, the Potters have just been slaughtered at the whim of the Dark Lord, and Sirius goes "you know, I've got an old boyfriend that it's about time to off, I guess I'll go do that!"
LunaSlashSea chapter 42 . 10/8/2010
Excellent chapter
Tachyonlabs chapter 42 . 10/5/2010
In response to your request (in the notes for Chapter 47) for more reviews, I picked this chapter to attach my comments to, because the first four lines had filled me with just no end of happiness.

I've been enjoying reading your story to my 16-year-old as a bedtime story, while afterward he reads me a chapter from a classic work of literature or YA novel or whatever book he's chosen. While your story does have the occasional WTF moment for me (like the "I'll tell you what Dumbledore did." bit in Chapter 47), we've really been enjoying it and recommending it to many people, and waiting for each new chapter to come out is certainly the closest thing around to those days of waiting for each new Harry Potter book to come out. So thank you for many wonderful evenings, among other things!

I don't know if you've seen the Faulkner quote (at least as quoted by Harlan Ellison in his book "Stalking the Nightmare"), "I write to say No to death.", but I thought you could probably relate.
Dementadora chapter 42 . 9/30/2010
Oh, man. I see where you're going with this-if this leads into some kinky dementor-on-dementor slash, I'll drop you from my bookmarks. Dementors just don't swing that way!
Katio chapter 42 . 9/29/2010
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sabrinasidd chapter 42 . 9/27/2010
ROTFLAMO! Brilliant! I don't think I'll ever be able to forget the image of Harry being pulled simultaneously, in different directions, towards the dozens of besotted, starry eyed fangirls who wanted to 'save him'. LOL! The poor sod is darned lucky that he wasn't pulled apart to pieces!
ejhawman chapter 42 . 9/14/2010
LoL at the witches trying to summon Harry as he falls - they're too young to realize they would be pulling him FASTER and they can't cushion the impact enough to avoid serious injury to them both. Fortunately a more skilled and resilient adult is there to step in...

Gutsy, introducing Lupin at this point. Makes it look like you're going to wrap this thing up at the end of First Year, and are trying to get as many elements from all seven books in as you can. Otherwise, stretches disbelief.

It may be a bit early, but Harry's talk with Lupin about James is needed. Another notable weakness of Rowling's development - it takes far too long for Harry to learn this much about his family, things that SHOULD be in books about the recent war and the players in it. There should have been a "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" type book about Voldemort by now, and biographies of the Marauders and OOTP members (the Order itself may still be secret at this time, but several members would be well-known from battles of the time).

The "completely wrong ship": another bold move. I see a lot of people don't recognize this for a red herring. Slash isn't my thing, but I don't count teases like this.

Don't back down. It's your story.
Daybreaq chapter 42 . 9/6/2010
I just read your author's note and my first reaction was: There was slash in the story? How did I miss this? So I went back and reread chapter 42 and ... there's a gentle mocking of the way young girls romanticize things and a reference to two adult characters having had a sexual relationship. So basically ... acknowledgement of the fact homosexuals exist. Not slash yet it is true there are people who will object to this as vehemently as they would object to a story with a primary focus on a homosexual romantic relationship. These people are not snobs ... they are simple bigots.

This reminds me of something I once read about Charles Schultz writing about some of the letters he got about his Peanuts strip. It was sometime in the 1960's I think and he had his typical classroom scene. There happened to be a dark skinned character sitting at a desk in the same scene with light skinned characters sitting at their desks. He got letters from readers outraged he was injecting politics into his strip. These people were simple bigots too.
Morbious20 chapter 42 . 9/5/2010
That was certainly a different twist at the end. Still a great chapter .
Sandy Popstar Pickeltry chapter 42 . 9/5/2010
This story has lost its appeal, you stupid douche! We are no longer lovers!
Greytune chapter 42 . 9/4/2010
Okay, I just finished reading the new chapters - as well as the MoR forum over at DLP. I just gotta say, WOW, people get butthurt so easily over there. I just wish they could stop whinging about how extremly bad the fic is, and at least tell us WHAT they found so wrong. And please, no 'The author is an arseh*le' or 'they're OOC', PLEASE. Jesus.

I mean, while I understand that they got offended when you basically called them all idiots (which wasn't the nicest thing to say, but hey, not judging your opinion) it wasn't exactly nice to post a response to a PRIVATE message on the web for all to see. That really was just low.

Enough about DLP and that. Now onto the people who can't stand C42.

Honestly, people - it isn't as if he's going to dedicate the entire story to slash. He's not going to write an epic Sirius/Peter love scene. If you drop this story because of one small mention of a homosexual pairing, why the h*ll are you even reading? For serious readers, it's not enough to drop a story because of something like that. Ah well. People do as people do. We just have to accept it, I guess.

Nonetheless, I hope for future updates. I would offer some critique, but I feel so emotionally numb after reading through all the DLP comments I can't come up with something. Maybe later.
maipigen chapter 42 . 9/4/2010
Nooooo I've caught up, whatever am i to do? i love your little twists to this univers, how small, seemingly unimportant things gets turned around. Of course there are times when i sit gaping stupidly going huh? Because I really have been too long away from anything resembling academics.

I can't wait for more and I'm really digging Harry's dark side btw, hoping he's the first good dark lord in existence;)

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Sam Buca chapter 42 . 9/3/2010
Well hey, up on your soap box going gay, I'll just have to wish you have a nice day and drop this from my list.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 42 . 9/2/2010
Wow. I officially have to say that this is one of the best fics i have ever read, and I've seen quite a few. I can usually make good guesses as to what's coming in a story, but this... I can't figure out if Quirrell is actually Voldemort - in which case Dumbledore really is crazy for not even suspecting it - or just a guy on the darker side of gray. And Sirius... I don't care if he actually did off Peter (and, as an aside, I don't think I've ever seen Sirius/Peter before, it makes me faintly ill but was a nice twist), but I really hope he wasn't actually a traitor in this AU. I loved Lupin's intro, though.
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 42 . 9/2/2010
Haven't reviewed in awhile.

Lifeists... They're alright. Though an argument that Dumbles could have used is that life loses meaning without the punctuation of birth and death. I don't know what the counter-argument is, but whatever.

I facepalmed when Harry told Quirrel what the Rez Stone looked like.
eSemmel chapter 42 . 9/2/2010
Well, Mr. Wrong, this story is certainly one of a kind. I like your mix of serious and funny themes, but one of the best one in a while is certainly "Status Differentials". You just have to love these moments where Harry completely fails at being a child and at being a grown-up at the same time. Reading Chapter 41 and 42 though, I have to wonder how these little roof escapades were rationalised by the adults involved. I mean, no doubt Quirrel would let them do it with reasonable precautions. Dumbledore certainly could be persuaded to allow the first time, but McGonagall? During the war it was at least believable, since the organisers were probably as surprised as anyone else who wasn't Harry. However, I really doubt anyone but Quirrel could be persuaded to let Harry be dropped from a roof as a sort of apology. It's not like they will be able to keep this a secret either. If there isn't going to be trouble for this, then no sir, that one I don't buy. Otherwise, pretty good job so far. (That means I like it.)
LoireLoa chapter 42 . 9/1/2010
Harry has been contaminated by Dumbledore's love of theatrical fairy-tales! Where's Prof. Quirrel to hose him down with logic?
wow chapter 42 . 9/1/2010
really people... I mean I won't pretend to know exactly what the author is thinking but I thought it was kind of apparent that Remus was just saying that to stop Harry from asking questions that might lead to a darker truth... but I could be wrong.

seriously though I am disapointed that your story does seemed to be pointing towards Sirius really being the culprit and that kinda makes me sad because I always enjoyed his character. And no matter how nice or brave people try to make Peter appear I can't get the image of the little rat bastard he really is to go away.
KsandraMallan chapter 42 . 9/1/2010
O_O

Sirius... and Peter? *brain short-circuits*

Hoooooly crap. Man, and I was going to award HARRY with the Magnificent Bastard award...

Anyway, I have read through this in about 2 hours and have come to a conclusion: this story should be rated NSFW (Not Safe For Work). Yes, I'm reading it in the office and have nearly bitten through my tongue in an effort to keep from hysterical laughter. I detect a good bit of Ender's Game influence in the underwater battle ;) And I have to say, I love this fic. Suspenseful, entertaining, and dryly humorous. Fantastic job, and I'm looking forward to the next update.
KITTY chapter 42 . 8/31/2010
You guys are ridiculous. Just because this fic references a single romance between two male characters doesn't make it slash. Slash is *focused* on the gay relationship, this just mentions it as a detail.

Anyway it was another great chapter, Less Wrong! Don't let the haters get you down! Quirrel is easily my favorite Potterverse character of all time.
Xeximar chapter 42 . 8/31/2010
Wow, now that's an interesting way to go. This should be an interesting development. Keep up the good work.
Cheshire chapter 42 . 8/31/2010
I don't read a lot of long gen fics (at least, not on ffnet), but I'm SO glad I decided to read this. This has been an amazing read and I'm so intrigued by all the little hints and clues we've gotten about what's going on. I love the humor parts-I had to try very hard to keep from LOLing all over many of the chapters. It's definitely one of the better AUs I've read in HP recently and with so many chapters already, I'm very sure it won't fall into the odd pitfalls of other AUs here. I absolutely adore your Quirrell/Harry interaction (no matter what that leads to) and your Neville.
Oxi-Nu chapter 42 . 8/31/2010
Interesting. Don't think I've ever seen a fic in which Sirius and Pettigrew were/are lovers. Makes me even more curious about what really happened with Wormtail.
jdkeyes2000 chapter 42 . 8/31/2010
The rest of the chapters before this one are great.

HOWEVER-this one stinks.

Rational/non-masochistic people even with a "feather falling" potion DO NOT LET THEMSELVES BE DROPPED OFF TALL BUILDINGS!

The best thing you can do with this chapter is to rewrite it and take this steaming pile and toss it in the garbage.

You can do better.
murkyari chapter 42 . 8/30/2010
Remus says, "Peter so adored secrets. He would find out things about people, things they wanted to kept hidden." You're not straying that far from cannon. This Peter is still a secret keeper. But was he a Secret Keeper?
The French Dark Lord chapter 42 . 8/30/2010
Sweet!
A chapter 42 . 8/30/2010
this is hilarious but kinda hard to take seriously
So this is real life chapter 42 . 8/30/2010
Peter and sirius? Really? I know a lot of your characters are ooc but normally its playing on something that was already there. Sirius and snape I could see, but peter?

As for chapter length, I don't have a preference for long or short, but I do wish you would leave the authors notes up longer for those of us who sometimes read two or three chapters at once because we can't read the new ones right away.
Zargon chapter 42 . 8/30/2010
I'll say that I laughed, from the sheer unexpected randomness.

I'll also say that I hope it serves a purpose in the story, and wasn't just tacked on for the aesthetic value (which, frankly, I don't get).
dougal74 chapter 42 . 8/30/2010
This story, that started well, has lost the plot and is seemingly going no where.

You have an idignant Harry, angry at his blood-father for being a bully even though he grew out of it (and was told so) - but your earlier Harry couldn't give a damn about his biological parents and was either ashamed or embarrased to use the surname Potter. What makes me laugh is that Harry worships a Quirell that for all intents and purposes, bullies and abuses students in his own perverse manner.

I am sure that this story is now longer than the Order of the Phoenix and yet we really have no idea to what the plot is behind the story or when this year is going to end.

I will say this - your story is not worthy of all the reviews it has had. The are many more stories out there that are better planned out, written and believable, that far more worthy of the reviews than you are currently being given.
Sweet Verdandi chapter 42 . 8/30/2010
Really good story, so many twists, it feels like I'm reading a completely different story from the original Harry Potter series.

It feels like you just forgot about the diary that Harry got. Your Harry seems to be the type of person to immediately evaluate anything he receives. Has he written in it yet?

I think that Remus was lying to Harry about the Black/Pettigrew romance, and it really had something to do with him being a werewolf.

Update soon, please.
Nikhil chapter 42 . 8/30/2010
:) oh, very nice. Fandom paean indeed.
some guy in canada chapter 42 . 8/30/2010
It feels wrong for Harry to have used the word "lovers" in this context. "Boyfriends" would be more plausible.
aaronmicalowe chapter 42 . 8/30/2010
reading this is like mental relaxation and springcleaning at the same time. when loading the chapter the first thing i check is the size of the scroll bar, hoping it'll be thin :o)
senpuki chapter 42 . 8/30/2010
Did Professor Quirrell jinx Harry? That would follow cannon. It's suspicious that Quirrell asked to be at such a risky endeavor, even if he did ask for a back up adult. How was Quirrell able to recover so quickly from magically knocking down 200 hundred students? Perhaps Quirrell didn't knock them down! Perhaps, somebody else (my bet's on Snape) tried to rescue Harry by breaking everybody's eye contact, and he happened to knock Quirrell down in the process. That would be pretty close to cannon - minus Hermione's involvement and suspicion of Snape. Oh, but that doesn't work! Why would Quirrell feel secure enough to take credit for the save?

It's so difficult following where you diverge from the plot and where you're sticking to it but have misdirected our attention. Sorry to be spilling out all my messy thoughts, your story makes me over-think. All my favorite stories do. :)

I like the way your Lupin is similar to 3rd-year cannon Lupin: the shabby dignity and his role as a gentle mentor. Have you actually made Lupin a Hufflepuff? Or is that Harry's assumption? Not that his house matters, but perhaps Lupin has another reason to not use house elves.

I like Lupin's definition of courage. But does your Pettigrew actually have that kind of courage? And how did Black/Pettigrew's affair end?

I'm looking forward to seeing how you handle Lupin's lycanthropy.

Thanks for such an engaging read!
deloriantimewizard chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
feels like someone else is writing this story now.

harry/hermione feels completely forced.

what started off with great promise has unfortunately turned into a run of the mill story. shame.

and SLASH immediately makes me stop reading stories when it doesn't make any sense (like you fucking with history here) and so, after countless recommendations to this fic, and as well the entire wiki of LESS WRONG, I bid you goodbye.
Anonymous chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
Beautifully done. Clever use of third person perspective and technical language to objectively establish this world, while leaving the reader to discern the meaning of events for themselves. Gently satirical in its implications, and responsive to key issues of patrons on this site. Huh.

I'm not sure I understand the criticisms about this chapter being pro-gay. It appears to present a balanced perspective through its comic portrayal of homophobes, allies, and the female psyche.

That being said... please make good on your prior threat to hook Draco up with McGonagall if one more person asked for H/D. At least one person would be entertained ;)
Takai153 chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
Well, this is one for the yaoi fans. Seriously, I think the chapter name should have been 'Yaoi Fangirls Unite!':p I mean first we have the hilarious beginning with the girls making Draco drop Harry and them interpreting it as show of affection between the two, then we have the sad truth of Peter's murder. I did NOT see that one coming; great twist and a touching story. Keep up the awesome work and please update as soon as you can! (and regarding updates, I'm sure you will be so lucky)
him-mione chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
oooh, twist! I don't think I've ever seen a Peter/Sirius pairing before.

An interesting way to present the magical world's views on homosexuality-I would have thought (and indeed, many FF authors) that the very conservative (stuck in the middle ages) wizarding world would not be as accepting of homosexuality, especially with such a small population to begin with. Harry says that "only the dumb" muggles hate homosexuality, meaning he thinks that enlightened, intelligent people don't have any issue with it...

I'm trying to understand your giving the wizarding world the position that Harry thinks is more intelligent, when people in the wizarding world do some batshit stupid things (like not asking "why?" when presented with a problem). I myself am gay, but I'm curious why so many pureblood children think being homophobic is a bizarre piece of BS propaganda, instead of a view point people actually hold as true
som chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
lolwut. black is gay...
CPAnthoni chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
Wow, this is twisty! I am fascinated by what is different from canon and what is the same.
jdboss1 chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
Back in not GAY

this was the best ever story on this website and now you had a hold Chapter to GAY GAY GAY thin

that the best ways you put lot and lot and lot of reading this

just have this h/hr and no more gay Chapters
Just trying to be helpful chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
Brits don't say "diaper".

Brits say "nappy".

I'm enjoying this story, keep going.
LauralHill chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
I'm reading a lot of complaints about the inappropriate slash, but implied! details so I don't get it. If it were say an affair of (ew) Peter and Lily would people be saying it was inappropriate? Well ok probably but narratively. Just mentioning adults having sex is no worse than anything on Fox. Anyway I thought the yaoi stuff was hilarious.
Muhoshin chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
Well, I suppose you did say this wasn't a single point of departure fic...and now we know what the nonstandard romance was, which I couldn't figure out for the life of me; I was leaning towards Snape-Dumbledore actually, although I'm guessing that isn't actually that nonstandard? I don't read enough HP fic to know for sure. I suppose it's a way to explain why Peter Pettigrew was part of the gang in distant times in a way somewhat more favorable than believing Potter and Black just liked having a sniveling sycophant around.

The people who think Harry's attitude towards Hermione seem unaware of the fact, despite the fic pretty much just outright saying so, that Harry is desperately lonely and Hermione is perhaps the only friend he's considered to be an intellectual equal that also takes him seriously. This pretty much mirrors the experience of every exceptionally bright kid who goes off to nerd camp/nerd school/college and finally meets people who they can actually talk to. Also, she's a GIRL and thus her actions and thoughts are inscrutable. I mean, there was the whole date thing, which explicitly was about Hermione humorously believing in romantic narrative. And we know how Harry feels about the universe having narrative. Note that Harry's relatively friendlessness and loneliness are strictly canonical, although in this case Hermione more approximates the role of Ron in Harry's life. Certainly Draco cannot fill her role, it is difficult at best to imagine HP's adopted parents supping with Lucius and Narcissus at Christmas dinner.

As for people thinking this chapter is of throwaway non-importance? WTF people, are you reading the same fic as I am? A significant percentage of this fic is given over to the Redemption of Malfoy, and it's very important plotwise to Harry's plans to Take Over the World. And of course, there's the whole Black/Pettigrew thing, which I can only imagine is of critical importance if the author's been waiting to spring it on us all this time. For rationalist HP's sanity, I suppose we should glad you didn't make James part of the teenage sexual romps betwixt the gang of four. ...or did you? I've always felt it would be entirely probable that Lily had the hots for various of the boys besides James at some point. Lily/Dumbledore would amuse me.
Arun chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
Wow! Great chapter!
iwannabeX chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
oh come ON! now you're just making them randomly gay! did you roll the dice to see which two characters will get slashed or what? i don't mind slash - i read it fairly often - but this is kinda random. still, a nice chapter, and i hope harry'll be able to process the facts and figure out something doesn't add up.
Furcas chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
Well, if this is the "completely wrong" ship, I have to say I see nothing shocking or "wrong" about it. It does seem a bit... out of place? Like you just patched it on the chapter for the hell of it.

Also, add me to the list of people who thought Harry's offer of groveling before Hermione was ridiculous. Okay, so she was scared by a fall that was caused by her own choice to go after Harry, even though Harry made sure she had a potion of feather fall. I _guess_ someone who's really insecure about keeping his only friend could conclude that this deserves a "sorry", but certainly not grovelling.
Entropic Specter chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
So this is the "completely wrong ship"? Heh, why not. At least it's not Draco/McGonagall or Hermione/Griphook.

Anyway, thanks, good work, keep it up and please update soon.
Princesscupcakes chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
Hi.

Well, I found your story yesterday and then pulled an all nighter to finish it. So I guess that means I'm pretty much addicted now.

So please update soon and all of that.

Anyway, thanks for the story,

PC
Imagine Brittana chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
Oooohhhhh, I love Harry's fall and the twist with Sirius and Peter. I can't wait for the next chapter, please update asap, keep up the amazing work.
Professor Mordecai chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
Ok, your story hurts my brain. I love it! Can not wait for the next chapter. -Mordecai
Anon chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
This fic is easily my favorite of all time. Not only does Harry and Draco's plotting provide an endless source of entertainment, you've changed things around from canon far more than most authors, making it a lot harder to try to guess what will happen next or what the implications of X are.

That being said, I was pretty disappointed with this last chapter. The reason for that is pretty simple; you gave a notable amount of focus towards a very divisive political subject. I'm not bothered by your apparent opinion being contrary to mine and I’m not going to try to debate about it. However, I'd just like to ask that you try to avoid politically divisive topics in the future; almost nobody enjoys reading about them and even if you carefully present both sides of the argument equally, then there will still be people expounding one side or the other in the reviews. Personally, I read fanfiction to escape that.
Pathatlon chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
Urgh... I can't imagine Peter having a lover of any kind. Even in the flash-backs of the books Peter seems like a snivelling little... thing... Oh well, the plot entwines. Fascinating. And I love it.
newyn chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
I have two feelings about this more-frequent-but-shorter-updates experiment.

On one hand it is wonderful to get more frequent updates to this, dare I say it, epic. On the other, the fewer words in a chapter, the more difficult it is to figure out the scenes, especially with your liberal use of parataxis.

Your longer chapters typically pack so many thoughts, action and dialogue, it is always possible to figure out what's going on by reading the material over and over again, no matter how disconnected the discourse.

With these shorter chapters, there are some gaps in the train of thought I cannot fill for the life of me. There is relatively less material to work with.

Take the following exchange between Draco and Harry:

"Boy-Who-Lived gets Draco Malfoy pregnant?" said Harry.

Is it a rhetorical question? Why would Draco think muggles hated 'that'? And even if muggles do hate 'that', why would he presume Harry to be ignorant of 'its' implications? Draco must know: Of all the things Harry would fail to grasp, surely a sex-scandal is not among them.

Another scene I have a hard time figuring out:

"Harry's mind made a lightning calculation, weighing the factors, whether it was too soon..."

Too soon to do what? In the next line, Harry gives what appears to be an honest answer. Are we to think Harry was weighing whether it was too soon to go for honesty with Draco? It appears so; but I can't shake the feeling he could have been referring to something entirely different, say, some kind of emotional button he is supposed to push in whatever hidden psychological game he could be playing with Draco in relation to Hermione. If you think I am being too suspicious, don't sue me. Blame it on forty-one chapters of wonderfully thick plotting.

Another uncharted island in this Pacific Ocean of a story:

"Harry didn't smile. It might have been the most difficult nonsmile of his life."

Alright, so he is fighting a smile from showing on his face. Why is he fighting it? More imporant, what could cause a person to smile moments before plunging several stories from the top of a castle? Could it be chagrin? Perhaps over coming clean regarding how badly he felt about Hermione?

Could he be smiling at the idea of Draco finally grasping something Harry thought Draco might never understand? I don't put it past you to make a simple thing such as being sorry the subject of the most intricate psychological speculation. Again, I can't shake the feeling I missed an important cue somewhere.

Minor mysteries and all, this is a great update. The HHr fluff is really a great counterpoint to the drama of the Game of the Generals. Fluff humanizes Harry, making him more accessible. Smart is sexy. Human is sexier.

Thank you for sharing.
Patomentality chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
This story has made me laugh like no other, it has made me frown a lot, made me think to the stars, it has managed to bring some tears to my eyes. All i can say is damn good story.
Unsigned chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
It's the answer!

I'm actually hearing about some(cough all cough) of my school subjects in this fic first.
MinhaPessoa chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
I really liked this fic, it was original, well writen, there was a "death star", but on the last few chapters, you lost one o f the most important things, cohesiveness, the chapters are almost one shots, without a plot to glue them together. This last chapter is just random stuff. To use sexual themes with pre-pubercent boys is the last straw. I regret to say that I will no longer read your work.

regretfully yours

Uirá
Jiece Reno chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Tastefully done. I applaud you, being gay myself. It really captured the feeling of how one often feels when his or her close friends, err... experiment. Rarely have so few words been able to convey the exact sentiment.

You will get a lot of flack for this, but you must endure, and keep the knowledge that you are the author of this work, not the fans. If you think that the death vs. life argument caused you grief, you had best be prepared for the coming days. Stay strong, and for God's sake, never ever stop writing this story. It really is the diamond in the sand on a beach peppered with rhinestones.

-Jiece Reno
Vaughn Tyler chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
sirius and peter...
farwalker chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
I hope Hermoine feels the apology is sufficient after all that...

Still waiting for Harry to ask about trial transcripts.
Miss Cow chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
"With any luck, this arrangement will give everyone something to dislike."

I know that this isn't technically part of the chapter, but it's my favorite part.
NougatEvolution chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
I thought the female demand for romantic guy-guy dropping was hilarious. I for one think it fits in with Less Wrong's general view because, (a) there's depth of recursion in what it's poking fun at, and (b) the author didn't miss out on the chance to flesh out anti-Muggle sentiment/rhetoric in a realistic way. Wizards pointing to Muggle homophobia as dangerous and barbaric seems a lot like, say, anti-Muslim rhetoric. It frustrates me, being from an unashamedly racist family & region, to meet so many people raised in a uniformly liberal environment who can't even imagine that discriminatory ideologies can have at least *somewhat* sophisticated arguments to indoctrinate people and aren't always presented as nastiness for the sake of nastiness. Their cavalier ignorance just seems dangerous - they're so certain that people who are morally wrong don't evaluate right & wrong with basically the same process they do, so it seems intuitive that they would therefore fail to examine their own reasoning with sufficient rigor to discover when *they* are wrong. Or I could just be frustrated because they don't share the struggles that are so vivid in my mind, so therefore I'm inclined to think less of them. Still, I like that this fic in several places goes beyond Rowling's characterization of Death Eaters as simply nasty and incorporates so many other motives - power and prestige, fear of the impoverished majority, guardianship of a failing bright light of civilization, etc. I hope that some readers take a more nuanced view of cross-cultural hostilities.

Also interesting truth-in-fanfiction that Daphne leaps from Hermione's *surprise* (and probable discomfort) to using the word "hate". The irrational sensitivity to persecution on the part of the LGB community seems prominent where I live (US) and frustrates me because I think it undermines the trust needed to create a more accepting society. It draws a dividing line between groups where otherwise the people might see themselves as belonging to the same group (family, workplace, school mates, etc) and having an unaddressed but non-urgent disagreement.

I don't know how I feel about the bit with Remus telling the story of Black & Pettigrew. AFAIK it's not 100% that Black really is guilty, although the author has expressed both in story and out that the original explanation makes absolutely no sense. So I'm half led to think that a torrid romance is meant to genuinely explain Black's hunting down Pettigrew (err, I guess if he's enough like Bella that might actually make sense), but it still definitely doesn't feel right to me. I guess the sudden release of tension in no longer being a double agent plus effed up relationship emotions could explain the laughing in the streets after a massacre observation, though. So far this plotline is mainly confusing and off-putting to me, so I hope it either gets better or turns out really essential to something else.

I guess part of the confusion to me is that I don't understand betraying your supposed best friend. I feel like the friend would have noticed. But I also know that years-long best friends can, in fact, betray each other in real life. If it was self-interest, though, why did Black get himself caught? Perhaps it was all just revenge? Or, ha, maybe Black was loyal to Pettigrew and he faked the murder so that Pettigrew could escape, magically change his appearance, and flee the country (rather than living as a rat) for some as-yet undisclosed reason.

In canon, it's suggested that the Pettigrew/Black confrontation occurred when Pettigrew at least knew about the Dark Lord's downfall. Of course it seems almost certain that in this universe the Dark Lord's downfall was part of a plot. So who knows how all that plays out...

Lupin's retroactive judgment that Black led James into small cruelties seems like a reverse halo effect to me. And I'm pretty sure that "it didn't seem like that at the time" is supposed to cue the reader into it. On the other hand, a lot of social dynamics *aren't* apparent to the preteen caught up in them.

Arg, you're giving us lots of information but I don't know how to interpret it yet, or even how I'm supposed to be interpreting it (if I am).
Grammatiknazi chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Lupin uses the term "stepparents":

Mr. Lupin nodded. "Harry, are your stepparents treating you well?"

"I was afraid he might think you ought to have wicked stepparents..."

Unless you wish to make Lupin out to be unlearned, this ought to be changed. Harry does not have "stepparents".

A "step parent" is the spouse of one's parent, but not also one's parent. Cindarella's mother died, and her father remarried, which is why she had a "wicked stepmother". Her daughters (of a prior union) were Cindarella's stepsisters. Were the stepmother to have borne a child from the second marriage, it would have been a half-sister or -brother, not a step-sibling.

Petunia is Harry's biological aunt, and her husband Michael is therefore his uncle, but they are also his adoptive (perhaps "foster") parents. There is no "step" to it at all.

Were Lupin to say "Harry, are your aunt and uncle treating you well?", then Harry could still respond that they are in fact, numbered among his four parents. The second use is problematic, because Harry has already given that response. Perhaps something like "I was afraid he might think you ought to have wicked foster parents" would work. Sadly, you lose any opportunity to make allusion to Cinderella cliches.
Thom Blake chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Regarding people's objections to the implied slash, I feel roughly this way about it /lw/2l8/existential_risk_and_public_relations/2i41?c1

In other words, do the right thing and don't mind the critics.
Reader chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
The secret torrid affair between Wormtail and Padfoot? That's certainly an interesting spin on things. Will Padfoot really even be innocent then? I still hope so. I've got a soft spot for those puppy eyes.
Luiz4200 chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Yaoi much? And yet another person wondering if Petunia and her husband were abusive. If at least canonHarry had people who worried that much. Please update.
Windflight chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
So is this story following canon where Peter is evil, or is Sirius actually evil in this fic?
Rodrigo Black Potter chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
WOW who saw THAT coming?

Sirius and Peter? really? that is different!

And well, I'm sorr, it is probably intentional, but I have to say: isn't harry kind of not "leveled up" as Voldemort was?

I mean, he is smart, very damm manipulative and is making harry side with him. Will harry end siding with VOldemort then? Because he keeps being overmaneuvered... just saying.

The story remains awesome! keep being great like you are, please xD
Rialaea chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Well. Fascinating. You have my admiration.
Brother Bludgeon chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Is homosexuality an issue or a non-issue in the Wizarding world?

You've got it painted that it's no big deal, which has at least one bit of evidence: Albus Dumbledore. Rowling literally wrote on a Harry Potter screenplay, next to a line where the headmaster reminiced about some lady he once knew, that Dumbledore was gay.

At the same time, was there another openly gay character in any of the books? True, it's all from Harry's perspective and it could be that he just never saw any examples of that alternative lifestyle. That's a bit farfetched, not a single mention of the slightest bit of affection between same-sex couples.

My guess, she wanted attention and praise from the gay and lesbian community for making a character a homosexual when, really, that character was completely asexual.

Just some thoughts. Good chapter.

Blessed be,

-Brother Bludgeon
This is my name chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
puts("Awesome chapter! Keep it up!\n") while ? False

begin

There, now I don't have to add that to any comments after this.

The yaoi fangirls/slash pairings/no seriously there's a slash pairing thing is worth mentioning specifically: Nice work. I will be sad if this story starts being predictable or stops being amusing.

Also of note is how nicely Draco in HPatMoR has replaced Ron in canon. Fits the fanfic, too, as Draco is a much darker and more cunning character than Ron.

end
yamiishot chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
How very interesting, can't wait to see what Harry does.
brian3893 chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Really liking this story and I love the logic.
Judah chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
SLASH turns the idea of the story away from rationalist Harry into 'Oh look, SLASH!'

Whether you like or dislike same-sex romance, adding it at such a late chapter does nothing but undermine and overshadow your established rationalist theme with 'SLASH' because it is such a hot-button issue in our current society. I don't want SLASH, I want to read great insightful moments of rationalism. They are plenty of other fics with good SLASH, but only one fic with good rationalist Harry. Please don't ruin it.

If you want to try and one-up Rowling for calling Dumbledore and Grindlewald lovers, find some other way. Making all the wizarding girls hot for Draco X Harry is egocentric fannon pandering and is something I'd expect from a brain dead thirteen years old teenage girl, not a rationalist author.

I don't want to see Draco and Harry kiss. I don't want Hermione and Daphne to compare breast development vs age with transfigured Poisson charts. I don't want a pedo-orgy of 11 year olds. I don't want elaborate descriptions of wizarding dildos, cannibalism, or rape. Just keep writing that rationalist story I like and avoid blatant sexual issues until main character age fourteen (at minimum). Being shocking is not the same as being interesting, and it turns off more readers than it brings in.
N chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
There's no slash anywhere in this fic.

Draco is disdainful ("girls!") that their classmates want to imagine a romantic relationship. There's not a trace of any such thing in here except in the minds of the gossiping girls! (It's kind of adorable of the author to indulge the imaginations of any potential fangirl readers. Is this chapter an affectionately mocking gift to that part of your readership, author? Love it!-hilarious!)

Harry made a guess about someone's maybe having had a relationship with someone else: also not slash.

In this chapter, I was distracted by my confusion about Quirrelmort's motivations/evil plan, but I see that most of the other comments seem fixated with the characters' speculations about possible romantic relationships.

Given the title and enduring (insistent, even) theme of this fic, I'm going to guess that the romantic stuff is a red herring/distraction from something else important in this chapter that will be a cool surprise later on. Maybe not, but because I never anticipate correctly where the author is going, I wanted to get my guess out there. Maybe I'll be right *once* about what's going on.

Am thoroughly enjoying your story. Thanks for writing.

(Oh yes-nice bit about the way Harry interpets Remus' appearance.)
Leucothea29 chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
I don't know where this is going, but then again, I never do. :D I was flipping through the reviews and saw some of them that appalled me. I really wish I could reply to them/it. :/ People like that annoy me, quite a bit. Anywho, so I've been terrible about reviewing. In my defense, I read most of this awesome story on a non-awesome phone that made reviewing a pain, so I didn't. But I can now, so I am (and I'm rambling... sorry).

I'm glad Lupin's appeared, because he was able to answer some of Harry's questions. I don't know how I feel about the slash aspect, but I'm willing to try to work with it. I think my favorite part about this whole story is the way you keep me/us guessing. There are so many times you pull something out of a hat that I just plain had never thought of. (Ex. the ball bearings on the stairs)

My reasoning on whether Peter is innocent or not: This is AU where Harry has a scientific and loving home. Peter, Sirius, and the rest of the Marauders seem (at this point) to be the same as Rowling's HP. (I'm allowing for a possible Sirius/Peter affair we just didn't know about in the books.) It (who the secret keeper was, if there was one at all) really could go either way at this point IMO. Of course, as the author, you already /know/ what's going to happen, but...

Anyway, thanks for writing and updating. I'm enjoying the short updates, but then again I enjoyed the long ones too. As long as they're updates, I'm up for whatever. Thanks agian.

Leuthy
Phoenix Flight chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Hmm, is Black guilty in this universe, then? Were the marauders animaguses or not?
Disappointed chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Wow, its gone from a pretty refreshing take on some interesting issues from an author with talent- albeit a poor understanding of canon Harry Potter- to an increasingly annoying, unbearably smug, self-congratulatory wankfest of a fanfic.

Stop patting yourself on the back with this garbage you self-satisfied wanker. Wait...did you... did you think you could produce such a successful (6000 reviewed) story without ego-consequence? Well, its time for a bit of introspection.

This is the problem with being intelligent and knowing it... With each successive chapter its becoming increasingly clear that you could use a bit of 'Remus Lupin'.
badkidoh chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Yet another great & amusing chapter
homunq chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Just a humble request to have a smidgen more consideration for those of us who have only the most passing familiarity with canon (ie, read the first book, flipped past the others a few times on cable). Specifically, don't edit out the parts where people repeat the parts of the backstory we "already know".
Animekitty47 chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
roflmao

The start of this chapter was pure gold. XD Yay, you've got Lupin in here now too! :D

*stares at the end of the chapter* I can't figure out if you're actually throwing the entire plot of book 3 out the window or if you're just having fun playing with all the nutcase rumors...I mean, reasons that people would try to come up with to explain it. XP
threecankeepasecret chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Is it totally wrong that I laughed when Harry asked if Sirius and Peter had been lovers? Obviously, this isn't the same universe as canon, but I am wondering whether the Philosopher's Stone will be in your story. I think it will be, yeah?
Nongarak chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
What. Lovers. What.

Nice chapter otherwise, but really? That's a ridiculous lie to have Remus perpetrate. Good going, though.
FuzzyBoots chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
I'm guessing that Harry having Hermione go out on the walls had to do with him wanting to boost her self-confidence and ability to go out and adventure on her own, particularly with how her parents seem to stifle her. Well written. _ And it's funny to have the Draco-Harry pregnancy plot out in the open between the two of them.

That's an interesting twist on Sirius and Peter's relationship. Usually the ship is more along the lines of Sirius and Remus, but Peter makes sense too. Heck, were one being stereotypical, there's a definite seme/uke setup there or Manic Pixie Dream Girl aspect to Sirius where he would have been dragging Peter into adventures and getting carried away with the moment. Interesting twist on things.

I have to say, the chapter breaks in 42 are very abrupt. I understand that you're trying to get parts out more quickly, and you're simply skipping over time periods where nothing of terrible interest happens, but it feels a bit like a video skip. It made sense when Harry fell because he probably blacked out a bit and/or repressed the sheer terror of the memory, but it didn't make as much sense the later several times. A small summary/branching sentence at the end of each section or the beginning of the next would have alleviated the problem, I think.

_ But overall, Very good stuff. Keep it up.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Good chapter. I get the feeling that cliffhanger is your way of having Remus prank both Harry and the readers... and if it is, I applaud you.

Remus was a marauder and this is Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality. Having that NOT be a prank or dodge of some sort would be out of character. On the other hand, having it be Remus letting Harry jump to a conclusion would fit with his characters, fit with the character of the story, and provide an eventual lesson against conclusion-jumping, which would also fit with the theme of the story.
uo-chou chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Your story grows more fascinating with each chapter! Bravo, good sir. May you continue writing this tale until it's completion!
rldragon chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Errrrr... WHAT!
ignoto82 chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Great work, LW. Really.

I start follow this story (read I find it) only after the 9 chap, but I've read all in a breath.

As already said is a great work, good style, nice story, writed in an excellent way.

But the last eith line of this chap will give me nightmare for a long time.

I mean if Lupid said of the secret keeper to Harry and he didn't just follow Harry line of tought just to deviate from it this is the last thing I could...

WAITTAMOMENT! That's why you said "Bet you didn't see that one coming." Holy cannoli! BWAWAWA! I really needed this, boya!

You sait it from the start and I didn't extrapolate it until now!
mikhail-ling chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
/blink

*reads harder*

/blink

... You're shipping Sirius/Peter? O_o

Just kidding :P But you, sir, are awesome. Just plain awesome.
Varan chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Oh my...

Please let it not be ANOTHER Harry/Draco there are simply billions of them already and you just can't find a decent story without bumping into them ugh...
Arkh Cthuul chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Okey...I didnt see THAT one coming. At all.

Interesting.

Update Concept: Yes, I think we will. ;)

Nah, its ok this way me thinks.
shine lots chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
"You could know with your conscious mind that you'd drunk the Feather-Falling Potion. Knowing it with your unconscious mind was another matter entirely."

lol - you wrote 'unconscious mind' rather than subconscious mind- probably on purpose too, in order to forshadow the danger of the situation.
N chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
So, Quirrelmort just saved Harry's life. (!) Does Harry owe him one of those wizard debts now?

I'm confused. I'm looking forward to your reveal about Quirrelmort's evil plan, given that he's passing up so many easy opportunities to squash a potentially deadly foe-in this case, to simply stand aside as Harry is killed by hundreds of adoring fangirls. (Hee!)

(Am I forgetting? The prophecy happens in this piece, right?) Quirrelmort doesn't seem the type to decide NOT to try to avoid his fate. The fact that, archetypically, it's always counter-productive to even try to circumvent your fate, wouldn't cross his mind. Q doesn't believe in stories. So that can't be it.

Quirrelmort's plot would be very simple (eg. gain Harry's trust/allegiance), I think, to mimimize the number of things that could go wrong. But letting Harry die, while remaining the most powerful wizard alive is simpler.

It's a big gamble to hope that someone who thinks as independently and creatively as Harry will be convinced/seduced to Quirrelmort's side. Maybe that's your villain's flaw: he's too hopeful?
hjcallipygian chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
You know, it occurs to me that Remus might well lie. ) I'm not saying that he did. Just that the possibility exists.

Hope all's well.
argenttmccall chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
oh my god they were lovers. i have to admit, i really didn't see that coming. thank you for the awesome update 3
potterinu chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
I have np problem with slash andd HarryXDraco can be a good pairing if written well but I have no idea where you came up with SiriusXPeter. My jaw pretty much dropped as I read that. Then my mind went ehhhhh? Weird weird weird weird!
LockandLoad chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
huh ? well.. okay...

BTW, the more I read this story, the more I feel 'we the reader' whose being the object of Less Wrong's experiment.

And out there, somewhere in his secret lab, Less wrong is cackling happily while statistically calculating the result of his experiment, using our response to each chapter as parameter inputs... ;
Lia chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
I have a question : How old are u ? Just checking my theory.
AngelForm chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Never attribute to maliciousness what can be attributed to stupidity.

Annoyingly you have changed so much of the story that we don’t know who of Black and Peter was the traitor.
Gogolu chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
The what?

Amusing.
Baughn chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
So, what will you do if you *can't* make a non-sentient AI?
Syncidence chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Interesting choice on the Sirius / Peter pairing there. I'm definitely liking how you have the wizarding world being okay with homosexuality (it really makes no sense as to why our society scorns them as such, ((If anyone brings that stupid 'G' word into this, get over yourselves... seriously,))). Nice way to bring Remus into the story; I was wondering if I'd be seeing him anytime soon.

All in all, good chapter. I find myself waiting with bated breath for the next one.

-Kyudai
devnevyn chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
Just wanted to voice my opinion that I prefer longer chapters, even if I have to wait for them. A week or two for a chapter as long as in any other book is ridiculously short time to wait anyway :P If I wanted five minutes of distraction I'd go to youtube, not ...

While I'm writing a review anyway, I should take a moment to say: thank you, for such a fantastic story! New chapter notification mails are the highlight of any week :)
Tiky3000 chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
To be fair, a lot of what you write I don't see coming. This chapter is just one of many great examples of that.

Still.

I DID NOT see that one coming...
John Wasp chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
I realize this story is more than just a branch from a single point, and to some extent that is a good thing. For instance, changing the universe to make the characters less idiotic is a plus by any account. Although, it is most usually the diehard fans of Harry Potter who seek ways to continue the story via fan fiction, and diehard fans prefer the higher caliber cannon compatibility.

As for what I personally think, exploring what would happen in the existing universe given different circumstances, is far more interesting than making too many elements of your own. It's the difference between being writing the story as a god and writing it as a scientist. Analysis vs. creation.

For the most part you have appealed to the scientist style of writing, almost only adding your own ideas and elements where Rowling left the blanks, but there are a few jarring non cannon compatible moments where you give up analysis and become a creator. I simply advise you do less of this. Most of the times in which you change something established to that of your own elements, it detracts from the analytic charm of the work.

Your reader

Friendly Wasp
Pentecost chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
A little random to make them... inclined in that direction, unless of course Harry made a guess and that wasn't what Remus was getting at, at all and he was just going with it to satisfy Harry's curiousity?
Zebra Scale chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
I am more then a little surprised by your choice of making Black and/or Peter bisexual or homosexual. Still, a very solid chapter. I am amused.
Guile chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
Wow. You know, I don't think I've ever read a story of Pettigrew in a relationship with ANYBODY?

Not photogenic enough, I suppose.
ilikebluepineapples chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
Overall: this chapter feels disjointed. The Sirius/Remus crack pairing deserves a better, less confusing introduction into the story! I have to say, though, that you COMPLETELY caught me off guard there. I honestly thought Hermione and Harry were your unconventional couple. Thanks for keeping me on my toes.
Illution chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
Why don't you just go make James a bi who secretly wanted Black the awesomely handsome young Snape. It's just as repulsive and believable. You are having a joke at the expense of you primary audience who are obviously all fan girls so they will love you more for it.
GinnyLover14 chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
PLEASE! No slash for Harry. I dont mind the rest so much but Harry is not gay! :)
ilikebluepineapples chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
I'm disappointed that Hermione accepted Harry's apology, instead of just replying with a "I'm fine and you're being ridiculous." Causing an enemy general to fall off a building while secured by a spell during a mock battle is not even remotely an immoral act. Harry may be acting out of romantic protectiveness, but in this case he's frankly insulting Hermione's capabilities. Would he have apologized to Draco for doing the same thing? Besides, Harry's going to have to see Hermione take risks and possibly get hurt for real once they start actually fighting evil, so.

I like that you brought up the cultural differences between the Muggle and Magical worlds. Homophobia being such an expected thing in our lives, it'd be too easy to just write it into the Magical world without thinking about whether the social dynamics of that world would give rise to it. But the Sirius storyline seems awfully /random/. Sirius killed Peter because he was feeling understandably emotional that day and began reliving his and Peter's bad break up, thus triggering a hysterical murdering spree?
Sarah chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
...err... This chapter has me at a loss. It kind of.. skips around too much? Doesn't make sense? It feels unfinished.

...

When the flow is hard to follow, it makes it less interesting.

I'll see you in a few chapters.
chibiaries chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
That was one of the most intriguing, Chekov-gun filled introduction to a chapter that I have ever seen.

The comedic and serious tones are still meshing well together, and the nod to yaoi fangirls was especially hilarious.

Also, the crack pairing.

It probably takes at least three Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters to come up with that. Although it would be fascinating to see how their relationship and the chemistry between them would be explained in the next chapter.
Violet Shadows chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
Professor Quirrel, Hero of Hogwarts!

Seriously though, that was obviously a set-up for Quirrel to look good and forge stronger ties with Harry.
Kilmer chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
What? Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew?
109 chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
Sirius and Peter? Rofl. It's kind of hard to think of Peter as anything respectable, but I guess your instance of Peter (as presented by Lupin) is respectable.
notaslashperson chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
I have nothing against gay people if thats what your into; but my objection is that you please avoid making Harry gay etc...
William H. Stoddard chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
Wow, what a brilliant new example of the Tragedy of the Commons. Cool.
mynameisthedoctor chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
And so, we now know the "completely wrong pairing" you warned us about. I knew it was going to happen but I hate it anyway. I hope Peter finds what he thinks is Atlantis and gets eaten by The Old Ones.
Loonynamelass chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
That was very, very surprising.
skeptic7 chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
That was just great. I like the girls trying to get Harry to float to their arms. I love the Magical perspective on homophobia. I loved Remus, especially when he tries to explain why James was a bully.
Stygian Styx chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
Good chapter, but wow... that ending was very unexpected. Quite amusing, though.
Atelos chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
Sirius went personally to chase down Pettigrew because they were lovers, Heh.

Looks like Remus is still a Marauder.
Lady of the Hunt chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
o.O Whoa. Did not see that coming. ; nicely done.
Kris chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
Peter and Sirius? Bonus points for originality.
firedraygon chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
Hahaha, oh my gosh, this chapter is just so poetic. I love how the girls all vote on the apology, and how there's a SCRIPT and everything! Brilliant work.

~fd97
HitmanPAC chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
Ever since you changed Quirrel, you've opened the story to such wild possibilities! I have no idea what facts I'm supposed to hang onto, and it's great!

I think the people complaining about your update speed should blow it out the other hole. Update as you please.
wisecurledqueen chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
Um. Wow. That last bit with the lovers- did NOT expect that. Jeez.

Awesome chapter though. Very hilarious and bittersweet, but with a hint of... /something/ in it that made me sniffle.

Brilliant work. Keep it up!

-curledruler
Carumati chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
Lovers? OH MY GOD!

Shouldn't logic be following Harry so that he can ask, "So did Mr. Black give any hint of his actions at his trial?" Or something?
ShaThief chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
from the way you write i don't know where voldemort is but i don't think he's on Quirrels head, so that makes me think was Black really framed?
The One Called Demetra chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
I had to laugh at your author notes :D

Hmm, I wonder why Quidditch Players aren't required to drink Feather Falling potions before playing or practicing? It seems like an obvious precaution. I mean, they're zooming around at high speeds high off the ground on freaking /broomsticks/.
CeilingFan chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
Hah. Okay, Quirrelmort knocking down hundreds of school-age girls to save Harry from plummeting to death? Best moment ever. Quirrelmort is my favorite.
A Bibliophile chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
I think my brain just died. I know you said you were required to have at least one mind-bogglingly strange pairing, the way good, unique stories generally do. Despite knowing that, the end of this chapter kind of killed my brain a little. I can't wait to see what else there is in store for us readers.

I think I need brain bleach.
Sangemaru chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
WHY GOD, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY, WOULD YOU USE FANGIRL-WANKOFF-MATERIAL AS INSPIRATION MAN!
outlawpoet chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
TOP SCORE.

Now it is fanfiction. I'm really going to enjoy hitting TVtropes and the review pages in a few days, after these last few chapters.

And, overshadowed a bit by plot and tropes, but pretty solid character work, man. I like the quicker smaller updates, too.

Does this imply the summoning charm just applies acceleration? I thought Accio was shown to do some DWIM maneuvers, like opening drawers, and moving laterally out of pockets and such?

Also, poor Quirrelmort. I assume he's stronger and better prepared and supported than he was in canon, but he's still not really in a position to be blasting out magic under pressure, is he?
Peregrinate chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
:O

Really? Sirius and PETER? Huh. Did NOT just see that coming. Not at all. Usually it's Remus/Sirius...
Dragon Man 180 chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
Okay... weird past hisotry of the Marauders. Plus, the idea of all the girls trying to charm Harry is silly. I can just see Hermione yelling at the girls for their stupidity nearly killing Harry.
kkat5 chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
Sorry, but I'm confused. Sirius and Peter were once romantically involved, or did I just misread the end of the chapter?
imrae chapter 42 . 8/27/2010