Reviews for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
...You know what screw this whole thing I can do it in nine hours probably. Maybe by then there will STOP BEING CLIFFHANGERS
ack1308 chapter 55 . 4/7
Serious Patronum. Just saying.
The Anguished One chapter 55 . 7/29/2016
Oh sure, let's just make this more complicated for Harry and add Dumbledore to the party. I'm still rooting for Harry to somehow get away with this, if only because of how unlikely it is at this point.
Montara chapter 55 . 1/24/2016
What a choice!
WatchingTheWatchman chapter 55 . 12/8/2015
I'm not sure I could have made the same choice Harry did, to leave that woman. If that's what she's saying, she shouldn't be in Azkaban. No kid should have to make those kind of choices.
Nooneimp chapter 55 . 12/6/2015
OMG, I just understood it's a crackfic! Everything is so ridiculous and over-the-top and cliche I kept taking it seriously! The author is one hell of a sly troll!
ShadowLDrago chapter 55 . 10/23/2015
Destroy all Dementors eh? Ambitious plan, Harry.
Jaycie Victory chapter 55 . 9/6/2015
What did he leave behind? Was it a piece of his soul? Did Harry just create a Light horcrux?!

And was he calling on Bellatrix's magic for the Patronus charm? Or Quirrell's? Surely in their weakened states that would kill them? And since when can you call on someone's magic anyway? Has Harry made another new discovery? Fascinating...
Zyxis chapter 55 . 8/17/2015
Ooh. This is just getting darker and lighter at the same time all the while. I kinda like it. Though I was a tad confused. Who was the other woman Harry wanted to save? I'm confuzzled. Was it just some random woman?
fuzzyidioms chapter 55 . 6/25/2015
ch
PA chapter 55 . 5/21/2015
And it continues.
Tyler Coleman chapter 55 . 1/13/2015
This teaching about Jesus Christ reminded me of what Harry Potter was attempting to do with his patronus. As such, I think Mr. "Less Wrong" has hit upon another Eternal Truth:

"In Gethsemane, the Savior “descended below all things” (D&C 88:6) as He bore the burden of sin for every human being. At Golgotha, He “poured out his soul unto death” (Isaiah 53:12), and His great heart literally broke with an all-encompassing love for the children of God. When we remember the Savior and His suffering, our hearts too will break in gratitude for the Anointed One." -Bruce D. Porter

The Savior, with the power of his divine role, literally poured out his soul unto death, so great was his love and his anguish for our sin-bound world. He struck at death, the very root, and overcame both death and hell so thoroughly that mankind is/has been/will be made free forever. (His gift was/is not bound by time, and, in fact, only depends now on our choice of whether or not to accept it.)
goyisherebbe chapter 55 . 12/31/2014
When does he make his wand USB-compatible? It's a little too much to expect a dude like HP to do without internet connectivity.
thepkrmgc chapter 55 . 8/2/2014
Whatever harry has to go through before this is resolved, he wont be a child afterward: its a tradgey to lose your innocence before you turn twelve
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 55 . 5/22/2014
I swear, Harry thought, breathing as regularly as he could in Bellatrix's presence, while tears streamed down his invisible cheeks, I swear upon my life and my magic and my art as a rationalist, I swear by everything I hold sacred and all my happy memories, I give my oath that someday I will end this place, please, please may I be forgiven...

Oh wow.
xvector chapter 55 . 5/10/2014
I didn't like this chapter. Harry permanently loses a significant part of his life and soul in an inconsequential emotional outburst. Then he tries to rescue Quirrel, who is SO OBVIOUSLY EVIL after trying to murder the innocent Auror, along with Bellatrix, as opposed to the more innocent, helpless witch he found.

This completely out of character behavior has destroyed the plot and character you have been building up to this point. I'm not sure I want to keep on reading a story where Harry keeps on permanently losing his soul/life every time he has an emotional outburst.
Cerburus chapter 55 . 2/23/2014
Sooo... if it's not his magic he used for Patronus Charms...does that imply he is using someone else's magic or that he uses life force, not magic?
Grizzmon chapter 55 . 1/15/2014
This was a test, and Harry survived.
567zoock67 chapter 55 . 12/6/2013
Wow, I'm so glad things have worked out well for Harry, though he is still in a rather big mess. I wonder why these series of chapters have been called the Stanford Prison Experiment? What is that? Actually scrap that, I think it's one of these psychological experiments in science that have a rather gruesome twist, one I'd like not to know about.

Also, I've formed a completely new theory surrounding Professor Quirrell in this story. I now believe he's pocessed by Voldemort, or Voldemort is DEFINITELY in the equation, because otherwise Harry wouldn't feel the need to avoid Professor Quirrell's wand, which may well be Voldemorts.
Guest chapter 55 . 7/7/2013
Up untill this point, I have enjoyed your story. However, I am unable to suspend my belief to the fact that Your version on Harry would knowingly help release belatrix Black from Askaban. The reason being, after the intensive conversation between Draco and Harry over the "evil" of dumbldore, as well as the conversation between Harry and Neville. it doesn't make any sense!
L.E chapter 55 . 5/16/2013
Great chapter!
Fenrir666 chapter 55 . 2/3/2013
I'm curious: Are you going to include the annihilation of Azkaban later in the story? The impression I'm currently getting is that this is a year-one only kind of thing, and what I see now doesn't seem to imply it'll happen anytime soon. Are you possibly doing a series of one-shots later?
anon chapter 55 . 12/18/2012
re: innervate vs enervate

This change is almost certainly intentional. Looking up definitions on google shows that Rowling picked the "wrong" one:

innervate: (verb) Supply (an organ or other body part) with nerves.
enervate: (verb) Cause (someone) to feel drained of energy
Guest chapter 55 . 12/18/2012
Don't know if someone's already caught this or not; if so, apologies in advance.

"...maybe enough for an Innervate."

"whispered as gently as he could, "Innervate.""

"her voice precise though it was still a whisper, "Innervate.""

"Enervate is a spell that is used to restore a person to consciousness especially if he/she has been Stunned." - wiki/Muggles'_Guide_to_Harry_Potter/Magic/Enervate
voodooqueen126 chapter 55 . 8/2/2012
Prison maybe expensive, but the cost of letting criminals run loose is far greater.
AR chapter 55 . 9/22/2011
you can not save everyone. You need to pick your battles to win your wars. You need to know how to lose.

Worth platitudes all of them. No...he will never get that piece of himself back. And that is a tragic tragic ending.

This was one of my favorite chapters.
ARMH chapter 55 . 2/27/2011
With Dumbledore on the scene, it's kind of remarkable that they dont figure out that it's Harry. I hate that we arent told what the General of Chaos would do here.
Icy Dragon Flame chapter 55 . 12/12/2010
Four days (or three I forget already) filled with nonstop reading and laughing to death and understanding everything. I've only read a couple of stories that are as in depth as this one and can I just praise you for everything you've written so far? You're definitely a great person with a skill for writing (and research if everything you talk about is anything to think about.) Keep it up and I can't wait to read more! And learn along the journey as well and we do need some more chapters with the Legion of Chaos!
E.A.V chapter 55 . 11/29/2010
Oh, yes! That's the stuff! Harry keep digging! You'll come out on the other side of the world at some point. You just have to get though that hot part first!
dinosaurusgede chapter 55 . 11/8/2010
Great chapter! Harry almost turn evil was excellent!
Faranda chapter 55 . 11/3/2010
"Harry's sacrifice of that piece of himself"

Does it mean he has just made Azkaban his horcrux ?

(I am pretty sure I have read another thing about that in a previous chapter, but I can't help remembering where).

Wasn't it a main characteristic of fear (and subsequently Dementation) to wipe out any kind of rational thinking ? It would have been somewhat difficult to save Harry, however...

Looking forward to the next chapter !
ejhawman chapter 55 . 11/2/2010
Gas lamps in Azkaban! Such futuristic technology for the Wizarding world! Most other places make do with flaming torches and candles...

Like the characterization of Bones. But you do make her a bit older than I had imagined. Recall Dumbledore is only 101 at this time. Amelia remembers the one Auror as a new recruit 100 years ago, makes her at least 120. Possible, but unorthodox.

I suppose it's too much to hope for that we find who was in that other cell. Throwaway incident?
Indigo Ziona chapter 55 . 11/2/2010
'Oh. That was right. He was someone who believed in the value of human life. '

Worryingly, that made me laugh.

'You couldn't get any more pointless than giving up before you'd actually lost.'

Put that on a sampler :)

'Director Amelia Bones, head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and said to be the only witch in the DMLE who could take Mad-Eye Moody in a fair fight'

That sounds like fantasy grudge match material :)

She'd spun her Time-Turner the moment she'd heard the alarm, and then spent a tense hour preparing her forces for entry.

What an excellent use of a Time Turner compared to, say, doing some extra subjects at school :)

'Picky picky picky, said Gryffindor. Who was complaining about not having any plan one minute earlier? You should be glad we came up with anything at all, Mister Now-We're-Doomed.'

I love Harry's inherent prejudice against Gryffindor. I don't understand why it's meant to be the best. The best is Hufflepuff, obviously :)

Oh Harry. I know some people are amazed that Harry would do something so stupid, but I think you've set it up incredibly well - Quirrell is a persuasive man... and he did rather pounce the mission on Harry. Who, up until this point, has trusted him entirely.
QuantumFruitPunch chapter 55 . 11/2/2010
This is one of the most creative stories I have ever read!

It started off a little slow for me, but I'm so glad that I continued on reading it because it just keeps getting better! I also appreciate that you give readers approximate date that we can expect your next update near. It saves me the strain of checking and rechecking for updates!

This is a FANTASTIC story and I cannot wait to read more!
Arkh Cthuul chapter 55 . 11/2/2010
Great Chapter.

Also, the part where Harry realizes he left something of himself behind, an "AntiHorcrux"? Very interesting...
loserthree chapter 55 . 11/1/2010
Is Quirell's snake form a meter _long_ or a meter _tall_ because there's a place where it's called a "meter high snake" or some such, and a snake that's only a meter long can't stand very high at all.

*_*_*_*_*

"what would General Chaos do?"

General Chaos would charge into the deepest part of the Dementor pit, because magic doesn't hold up against Dementors over time, and wards are magic.

Once there, HPEV can snap his twig and he out like your daddy wishes he was.

*_*_*_*_*

Throwing Dementors at HPEV is like throwing Br'er Rabbit in the Briarpatch. Not because he is at home among them, but because once they are between you and he, he is _much_ less accessible to you. So when HPEV encounters that first wave of Dementors, all he has to do is summon up Burning And Not Consumed Man and walk right past them. Dumbledore might start trailing HPEV again at that point, but he'll find a whole passel of Dementors in his way, which is likely to give him pause.

HPEV may get a bit conflicted in the Dementor pit and think about killing them all off again, and Light Bulb Who Walks Like A Man is going to be visible from the windows that Dementors fly up to, to talk to the guards.

So there's some call for subtlety. Also, it's in HPEV's interests to avoid killing Dementors since he doesn't want Dumbledore to have some kind of proof of HPEV's involvement.

*_*_*_*_*

But there are two reasons that HPEV is already screwed on that note.

1) Dumbledore's Patronus will recognize HPEV's the next time they're both up together.

2) Harry used partial transfiguration, and we are not specifically told that he put things back. Dumbledore, and McGonagall are both familiar with what it looks like when Harry transfigures things. When that mirror detransfigures into a piece of whatever it was before, there's a dramatic (thought perhaps unrealistic (HUR!)) chance that one of the two will take notice.

*_*_*_*_*

HPEV and Quirell acted out a bit of a scene in Mary's Room, saying they were 'testing' something. They're doing this in case they are observed and it goes like this.

1) Time-advanced HPEV and time-advanced Snake-in-a-Sack Quirell enter Mary's Room either

1a) before HPEV & Quirell enter the room or

1b) with the meal

2) Time-advanced HPEV and time-advanced Snake-in-a-Sack Quirell stand in a corner and wait, undetected because Quirell did not cast that one charm, probably the one that would detect and Animagus in their inhuman form.

3) Quirell gets metered, gets in the flask, HPEV plays catch, and disappears.

4) HPEV _really_ disappears, because he travels back in time.

5) Time-advanced HPEV goes to the place where HPEV was standing with time-advanced Snake-in-a-Sack Quirell and takes his cloak back off and tosses the sack away from himself.

6) Dumbledore jumps out of the woodwork screaming something about toe-jam scones or something. Time-advanced HPEV doesn't have trouble acting startled.

7) Time-advanced HPEV tells Dumbledore that he can't take Quirell out of the sack and believably freaks the frak out, running off to the bathroom.

8) Just in time to believably answer McGonagall's patronus (even though he doesn't really) and be there for McGonagall to rescue.

9) Dumbledore pulls all-jacked-up "Give your man an apple"-form Quirell out of the sack and realizes that there's no way the two of them could be responsible for what went down in Azkaban, on account of them performing stupid and pointless and dangerous experiments in needlessly private places that apparently injure their ever-loving scone-hair.

... or does he?

Then Snape kills Dumbledore.
109 chapter 55 . 11/1/2010
I'm trying to figure out what would General Chaos do.

No one can leave from above, so my first thought was to leave underground. Then what's the problem with that?

Probably passing through the dementors. I don't think there are any guards other than the dementors below the lowest level of Azkaban. Then, General Chaos would use his true patronus to hide himself from the dementors, since the other one couldn't even see him when he destroyed it. In the absence of a patronus, I guess not being afraid of death works just as well.

Harry must really believe that he will conquer death. How spectacular it must be to believe such a thing.
Morbious20 chapter 55 . 11/1/2010
Awesome chapter .
Novi T. Foxtrot chapter 55 . 11/1/2010
Hi, I've enjoyed your story very much up until this last set of chapters. One of the reasons it was so enjoyable was that you followed the characterizations to a "T". But this just seems so out of character of the MOR Harry. The boy who always thinks about the worst case scenario - thus carries jumper cables and a massive healing kit in case he could help someday, somehow - never asking Professor Quirrel what to do in case it did go wrong.

It just doesn't sit with me the pessimistic Harry based in rationality wouldn't think ahead 10 steps... and see that it could go wrong. I don't understand the rational based Harry not asking 1,000 questions (what if the hole is blocked, what if we cross paths with an auror, what if this, what if that). For the first time Harry seems ill prepared mentally for what he set out to do.

Quirrel is using Harry and it would seem to me that in a cost/benefit scenario Harry'd see that the risk of getting caught doesn't out way the benefit to being used for someone else's gain. I guess I don't understand how Harry's rational brain in one circumstance can choose to break someone (Beatrix) out of Azkaban and can also choose not to help this other women out of her cell. And the bullshit of not this time, not this place... well couldn't the not this time still apply to Beatrix too.

I guess it just seems like breaking Beatrix out of Azkaban is what you, the author, wanted to have happen. To this point it seems like the story was propelled forward by the things that happen in it. But this is such a right turn that it is glaring and shocking and really not enjoyable to read. Sorry, but that's the truth.
WestWard101 chapter 55 . 11/1/2010
Excellent work. This is an excellent chapter series.

I neglected to say this in my Chap 54 review, but Bahry is one bad-ass wizard. A true "hard man". You have my respect, sir.
Braindoll2 chapter 55 . 11/1/2010
Rereading my previous review - the rewrite of the patronus-casting - it definitely needs some editing. A smidge less illogical despair and less choppy at the start, an un-optimistic observation of that the first attempt was not quite a complete failure, and a bit more warm fuzzy building back at the very end. But you get the idea. Harry is really, truly, on the knife's edge of failing, and he manages to get a patronus going through sheer stubborn logic, with only the hollowest ghost of the building hope he has in your version. Even stoking the patronus back up is aided by a bit of dark, rational humor. I think that the original is far too easy; casting a patronus while in the full, minute-plus grip of a dementor is totally unprecedented. If just habit and creative mnemonics were all that were required, it would have been done before.

It also gives full credit to the cliffhanger at the end of the previous section.

Anyway, I happen to have enough hubris to imagine that something like this version might actually be retconned into the fic. If that's the case, I would like a cameo. My cameo name is Donna Penfield if female, or Wilder Haraway (or Harroweigh or whatever) if male. These are combinations of the names of the two who inspired my true username and its current variation, braindoll. Penfield is dead, and I imagine that Haraway, though I've never met her (I like to imagine I glimpsed her in Santa Cruz once), would be amused and pleased to be in the fic and associated with Penfield. Her work is a good, rational antidote to the fetishization of rationalism, and his is foundational in understanding the physical embodiment of intelligence.

Since, after all, my intended contribution is to darken the tale, I would not be offended to be a death eater, though it's your choice.
braindoll chapter 55 . 11/1/2010
My personal rewrite of the patronus-casting section. If you can't tell why, I've failed:

"...

You cast the True Patronus Charm by thinking about the value of human life.

What did that mean, again?

Life. Harry's life. The policeman's life. Quirrel's life, Bellatrix's life. Hermione Granger's life. All the lives of earth, all the lives beyond.

Value. Something you preserve and seek. Life continuing. Bad things and good things happening. The possibility that the good outweighed the bad. Preserve that, defend the people against death.

Then the idea of killing everyone... that hadn't been his true self, that had been the Dementation talking...

Despair was the Dementors' influence. Opposite of despair is hope. Hope. Thing with feathers... no, that was a stupid poem. Where there's life there's hope. The Auror is still alive. Professor Quirrell is still alive. Bellatrix is still alive. I'm still alive. No one's actually died yet. As improbable as it seemed, there was no denying that there was still some chance he'd get out of it.

"Expecto Patronum."

Nothing but a passing gleam and then a sense of failure. He'd known it wouldn't work. Well, almost known, to be exact.

But now Harry remembered something else. In the midst of the starfield, he saw the image of the blue-white orb. The whole of Earth, something that the Dementors really could not destroy, was that the missing ingredient? He focused on the possibility of survival, and on the limits of the Dementors power, and held the peaceful image in his mind, and again he carefully mouthed the words and did the movements.

"Expecto Patronum."

When the human shape flickered back into existence it was dim at first, moonlight instead of sunlight, grey-white instead of silver. Grey-white? That made no sense, grey is only a contrast against some object which is more reflective and thus apparently brighter, and the patronus is a source of light, not a reflective surface. His mouth twitched in a smile at the foolishness, and the /dim/ white light swelled.

Harry breathed in deliberate rhythm, recovering. Letting the light drive back the darkness from his mind. Remembering the things that he had almost forgotten, and channeling them back into the Patronus Charm.

..."
Sienf chapter 55 . 11/1/2010
I can barely wait to read the next part of the chapter, but I thought I'd continue my effort in reviewing chapters while I still remember :D

I just want to nod in approval of your running theme of "it's not (only/mostly) magic that powers a True Patronus". From a mechanical standpoint, it creates the necessary balance between being able to do something that powerful, for one. But more importantly, it just makes sense: sacrificing a part of your own life (force) to fight against/defeat Death, what could be more appropriate?

And, as always, brilliant cliffhanger at the end. I personally feel that's the brick-to-the-face level of hint that Harry is not the first to master an improved Patronus (though the previous caster need not have had the identical idea and manifestation) and I like that. I mean, in the particular case, it was more about Harry being Muggleborn and therefore not biased about Dementors that helped to him figuring it out, I think. Yes, it helped that he's clever and that he won't let himself be led by what other, already biased people will tell him to believe, but... it's doable.

So the question is... How the hell did Voldemort keep *that* a secret? And can Quirrel cast it? RAFO, I guess, though part of me would be pleasantly surprised if it turns out to be someone else who could cast a better Patronus...
Chelonie chapter 55 . 11/1/2010
Why take Harry to Azkhaban? Quirrel's plan must have included killing an Auror but being conscious and unharmed enough to cope with Harry's reaction in the aftermath of that. And Harry's rationalization is right that blackmail doesn't really fit. It must have been full corruption he was after. Perhaps even the same corruption he used on Bellatrix, making Harry love and depend on him. But that's as far as I've gotten. How he intended to accomplish it, I can't figure out. Or why he didn't anticipate at least the possibility of a repeat of Godric's Hollow when he was pitting himself against the Boy who Lived.

At least now I know what 'even then it might not have been too late' meant. I thought it meant that if he didn't cast the Patronus then, he wouldn't be able to, but no. The ticking clock was the amount of time the Patronus could be down before the Dementors detected Bellatrix.
Sarshi chapter 55 . 11/1/2010
*glued to the screen as she reads*
homunq chapter 55 . 11/1/2010
Just to note that my hopes were raised, that, since the chapter wasn't, as it had appeared, over, the new parts would actually justify the title. They call in the next level of magical cops - could these ones be full of prison-experiment-twisted evil?

And, no. They are still no more evil than your average cop.

I realize that that's kinda the point. Azkaban is very evil, and anyone who implicitly endorses it is too. But... I dunno, if that's the message here, then pretty much anyone is papering over some great evil somewhere. Pay your taxes? Some of those taxes are probably killing innocents. That's not prison experiment, that's just life. Prison experiment is the situation making you do things you would NOT do otherwise. And most people who are cops would, even as non-cops, endorse draconian punishment for "proven" criminals and their "willing" accomplices, without even staring too hard at those scare quotes.
Selquist chapter 55 . 10/31/2010
I want to know how Harry calms himself so quickly. Was it because he was coming out of his darkside that deals with situations like this? Did he apply his dissociative powers in another way? Have the battles taught him how to deal with stressful situations where everything has gone to hell? I think that needs to be explained. Now I'm curious and want to learn about what soldiers actually act like in warfare (as opposed to people in battles in stories).

The shift from last chapter's action to Harry's critical analysis was somewhat disorienting for me. Quoting wikipedia, I felt like this:

"Colloquially, the term anti-climax is used to describe something that appears to building to a high-point (most often a good quality conclusion), but which proves to be disappointing."

The Bones sections fit, but I was expecting something much more frightening and stressful. Maybe you could work on conveying emotions through setting more? If there was a way to feel the after-battle stillness then I might understand Harry's ability to be calm.
ilikebluepineapples chapter 55 . 10/31/2010
Finally, Harry acknowledges that Quirrel is evil...
Quincy80 chapter 55 . 10/31/2010
I like your Madame Bones a lot.

I'm also quite sure that this is the best story that I have ever read. Novels included.
Rachit chapter 55 . 10/31/2010
This is rediculous wat r u doing man ,making harry a criminal do u want 2 finish this whole story in harry's first year.
Paganimagus chapter 55 . 10/31/2010
Wow. Again with the epic!

I loved both the characterisation you gave of Bones and the speech that she gave. That was a chilling way to bring up the extent of old-Voldemort's horribleness and a cool way to establish Bone's competetence.

Also, nice work with the inner Harrys, who could almost be called comic relief (though there were serious moments too).

Having Harry's rationality defeat BOTH irrational fake despair AND irrational un-optimized self-martyrdom was- excellent.

Its good to remind us of the down-sides of goodness every now and then.

Keep up the fantasmagoricalness!
badkidoh chapter 55 . 10/31/2010
Another great chapter.
Majin Hentai X chapter 55 . 10/31/2010
And that makes 11 personality fragments with in rational Harry.

This is still the best Azkaban break out in any story every else off screens it like they're Tite Kubo.

Just when you fall into a rhythm you jump into a level that Tyour a bit like Oda in that respect.

Can't wait until the next chapter.
Lady of the Hunt chapter 55 . 10/31/2010
Powerful.
ReignonYourParade chapter 55 . 10/31/2010
I eagerly await learning what of what Quirrel has said is true and what is a lie! Hopefully sooner rather than later, unless it will be better for the story later. :?
Math and Chaos chapter 55 . 10/31/2010
(breathes a sigh of relief)

Rationality against artificial depression For The Win.

If Harry irrevocably loses a piece of himself whenever he compromises his ethics for the sake of practicality, and Harry lives forever, then eventually will there be nothing left of him?

...Not if he can also gain more self-ness, I suppose, or if the size of the pieces lost is such that the sum converges to less than one.

"he remembers that you stunned you" should be "he remembers that you stunned him"

"you're on the A spiral, take with the strongest other fighters here" doesn't sound quite right... "take the strongest other fighters here with you", maybe.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 55 . 10/31/2010
and things get more and more complex... i really do not know how this could possibly end well, but i will be interested to see where it does lead.
Benquo chapter 55 . 10/31/2010
We've got the old Harry back! It will be very interesting to see what he does with Bella.
Violet Shadows chapter 55 . 10/31/2010
Nice, but I have to say you'd better have something absolutely epic planned for when the dementors die, because the tension seems to keep building up only to quickly die back down again.
GY chapter 55 . 10/31/2010
I was so hoping that Sirius Black will be rescued earlier than his time.

In any case, will the next chapter will be coming out soon?
w chapter 55 . 10/31/2010
Ohhh, another nice cliffhanger. But alas, Pt. 6 coming soon and it will fall.

Very nice logical escape from dementation. Finally he thinks about Q logically. V. nice conversation with his inner parts too. Picky picky picky. I love your characterizations of characters, Bones is quite perfect.

This is another case when you repeat essentially significant emotionally act a bit too soon. The first patronus cast by H. Now being hurt by the evilness of Azkaban to try killing all Dementors.

Azkaban is quite perfect too. Please don't end this fanfiction.
wisecurledqueen chapter 55 . 10/31/2010
No. NO! You cannot leave me at such a cliffhanger! Dumbledore is entering the scene, Harry has foever lost some innocence, but wait! He has NOT abandoned Quirrel, so that says something, I suppose.

But no! There is too much I don't know.

...Though, God, man, I love you for this chapter alone.

Thank you.