Reviews for Three Pregnancies and an Adoption
laumirot chapter 11 . 8/14
Second tiĆ¹ethat i read this and I love it!
Saissa chapter 11 . 5/22
Great story! I really enjoyed it!

Can't Believe that the Malfoys would be so callous as to get rid of a 2 year old just because he is a squib!
myragumm chapter 11 . 1/22
This is possibly my favorite story ever! I love it, and your writing! I'm hoping for more from you in the future :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2015
Wow! Loved this story, it was totally brilliant. Excellent take on SSHG. Definitely new and refreshing.
jensteed chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
I love love love domestic scenes like this, they're just so normal and lovely
jensteed chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
That was perfect! Their first experience of a sleep deprived Severus Snape XD poor kids!
jensteed chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Ah, the old "get the hell away from me I need you now?!" dance that labour plays on you. Hehe, I remember it well. Severus and his newborn were lovely.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
Very nice story! :-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Very sweet!
liljennmartin chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
This was a beautiful story & one that enhanced Checkmate!
spazzydancer19 chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
absolutely one of the best stories i've ever had the pleasure of reading:)
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
I enjoyed reading this!
Cat130 chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Melissa72 chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Well done story!

Unique yet domestic.

Favorite parts: just the little things that Severus did to show Hermione he loved her...like getting the pepper crackers and ginger ale. Always liked how he jumped up whenever Hermione was in labor too. Would have loved it at the end if he had asked her to marry him...but telling her he loves her is an ok second:)

The most poignant part was Hermione reacting to the Weasely reference. I liked how you made her react violently to the idea of abortion. It is so sad that abortion is even an option in this world...it should never be...it destroys everyone it touches...and should be forever outlawed. Being a mother is the most important role someone could ever have...if it weren't for the Molly Weasely's of this world, we would be in big trouble.

Did they live at Hogwarts? If so, where did they get the outside patio and second floor? That would be awesome if they did live there...house elves doing laundry and making food? Yea!

Thank you for sharing the gift God gave you for writing!
curvesforever chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
So hectic but so fluffy and cute, BRILLIANT!