Reviews for A Moment Gone Awry
Wlyman2009 chapter 4 . 5/5
no Naruto. every story I've seen had Naruto outshine everyone because of stupid biased bs. people try to make Naruto into this all powerful god but it proves why I'm tired of reading about him. Send Hinata's sister.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
Please please update this soon its too good to abandon.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
This will rock, and if either trains Sakura to boot-BWAHAHAHAHA! The possibilities of trolling would be infinite!
Rydan fall chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
No update yet?
Shame, it's pretty good.
A Rabid Fan chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
LOV UR WORK chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
This is AMAZING! One of the best stories I have EVER read! Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
MWkillkenny84 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Read the story so far.
Good work and good chapters, the only thing I hope for the Naruto Arc is that nor Ed or Ranma will be subjected to the dreaded & unbreakable Sunset of Jouth Genjutsu (copywright by Might Guy and Rock Lee).
*read the comment for Vandenbz*... is perhaps Paru-sama Ranma and Kasumi/Nabiki/Ukyo's (the only brunets in the Nerima sector) or Makoto's (Sailor Moon sector) daughter, in your crazy idea?
... will the two travelers ever meet the Megamis of the Ikebana Temple in Nekomi (Ah Megami-sama!), pass for the Gosth Town (Karakura) or meet the Heroes of Fuyuki City?
Vote: 10
Check Your Premise chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
this fanfic is really looking good, i like OP Ranma to, cant wait to see where you take him.

when will you update it though? be nice if you did it soon.
Fenrir of the North chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Any chance of an update? Only been two years since the last one...
majishan chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
does both of them'll meet Naruto? when are they going to other worlds? what 'bout Al and Ryouga?
Loki The Evil Goddess chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
OMG damnit! I hate to admit it, but I'm addicted (being addicted to ANY fanfic is incredibly bad for me) to this amazing piece of writing. I feel like I could jump in excitement the thought of the next chapter... yea that's not good... anyway, plz update soon before I go insane with waiting! :D
OCD Manga Geek chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
This is hilarious! I bet this would be even funnier if Naruto came back! Keep up the great work on this hilarious fic!
Fenrir of the North chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Hey man -woman- person, great fanfic you got going here. I read this last year and just remembered it now, but was kind of disapointed that it hasn't been updated for some time. Will you continue with this fanfic, or are you finished with it?

P.S. - if you want to add a Naruto character to the group, why not go with Sasuke? For every crossover fick I've read that features Sasuke, theres like one hundred with Naruto. If you do, please don't do the cliched brooding, greedy - for - power, blinded by rage whenever someone is stronger than him, I am an Avenger, Sasuke so many fanfic writers use. Its almost as overdone and untrue to canon as having " drunken mobs chasing and hunting the demon brat" as part of Narutos story.

Honestly, one or two fanfics like that make for an interesting change of pace, but people are now using the idea as a shortcut. And drunken mobs? In the middle of the foremost military power on the continent? A pretty much helpless to enforce his own will Hokage? Evil/petty/corrupt civilian council? It is just too overdone, and makes no sense.

Thanks for taking the time to read my venting, and feel free to PM me back.
Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
NOO! D:

I wanna continue reading! It was fun and amusing to read...pretty well written too which made it all the better. Well, I do hope that you'll pick the story back up sometime!

Signed,

Kit the (Going to look at your profile now for more to read) Fiendish Fire Cat~!
Zorolover3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
OMG that was the longest chapter I've ever readed.