Reviews for A Moment Gone Awry
Ferdiad chapter 3 . 10/13
Not sure why you're making Ranma out to be this emotionally vulnerable person when he's not at all.
Ferdiad chapter 1 . 10/13
The Konoha ninjas are way too trusting, they should have been taken into custody and interrogated at least
silverhawk88 chapter 5 . 7/21
Great chapter! It is cool to see Ranma and Ed getting along. I can’t wait to see where this Chuunin Exams goes! Keep up the good work and update soon. Thank you!
silverhawk88 chapter 1 . 7/20
Oh cool! A multiverse jump! Let the games begin!
Lover of Emotions chapter 5 . 3/11
that is good. update soon please.
shugokage chapter 5 . 11/26/2018
Definitely an interesting scene and chapter!
Death of Snipers chapter 2 . 11/12/2018
I like the story so far, though I think it’s a bit odd for ranma to learn alchemy rather than focusing on their specialties. I can see Ed learning the physical martial arts, though I’m not sure about ki, but alchemy requires more technical knowledge than I think ranma would be interested in.
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 11/4/2018
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more. Please continue
Riniko22 chapter 5 . 11/3/2018
Thanks for the new chapter, it seems from the ending line that the uninvited guest from the Forest of Death will be showing up again. Looking forward to the next chapter when you are ready to post.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 11/3/2018
Irony you great beast. Loving this and so glad to see it updated!
Kaiya Azure chapter 4 . 10/31/2018
Depending on how much stock one puts into anime fillers, Naruto uses six hand seals for the Sexy Technique during a "Tsunade becomes Hokage" filler while the standard Transformation Technique only uses three. Never mind the fact a Naruto wiki says the Transformation Technique is actually physical transformation instead of a technical hologram like the Clone Technique. If that's really the case, then what would that make the Sexy Technique?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2018
Glad to see that you updated!
Kariston Draconis chapter 5 . 10/30/2018
Hmmm... Not dead I see, that's good. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.
deathgeonous chapter 5 . 10/30/2018
Again, so nice to see this updated. And so much fun was had here. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Schnigge chapter 5 . 10/30/2018