Reviews for Chasing Redemption
konoitami chapter 10 . 5/13
Excellent ! Very interesting and well written ! I look forward to reading more !
soaring freedom chapter 10 . 5/5
this story was amazing, Obi-Wan's character was ... i don't really know how to describe it. it was just so freaking awesome. Anakin's death was perfect, the impact it had on everyone else was so very heart-wrenching, i honestly lost count on how many times i cried reading this fic.
I realize you hadn't updated in a while but i am literally dying to know what is going to happen next.
I must admit i loved imagining Palpatine slapping Obi-Wan on the face.
keep up the good work.
AEStarWars chapter 10 . 4/23
Nice Story, please continue
shieldmaiden19 chapter 3 . 4/5
You have no idea how long I have searched for a fic like this. Obi-Wan deserves far more angsty encounters with the Dark Side than he is typically given. Thank you for writing this. I look forward to reading more!
Bored321 chapter 5 . 2/18
You've written the best Palatine/Sidious I've ever had the pleasure to witness.
Eborrose chapter 10 . 1/28
Just come across your story. I hope some day you may get round to finishing it. I really like the 'chess game' that Palpatine has started with Obi Wan. I would like to see how it all turns out.
Gigira chapter 10 . 1/25
This was amazing. The storytelling and style are very clear and immersive, the plot is fascinating, and your characterisations are just breathtaking. I loved your plotting Palpatine, seeing right through everybody's mask and always striking the right chord, he's so true to the one we see in the films. I loved Masters Yoda and Windu, sympathising but not too much 'cause "no attachments" policy. I loved your Padme, crushed with grief and yet still concerned about others. And I loved, adored your Obi-Wan. His grief was just amazingly written - heck, everybody's grief was amazingly written, Padme's too. I even cried, I think I've hardly ever cried reading ff before, but there in the Chancellor's office there were real tears in my eyes, that's how true it felt. And then there is his battle of wits with the Chancellor, again extremely well-rendered. I love Obi-Wan's witty, a tad sarcastic comebacks, that's one of the things I enjoy most in him, so I am delighted you managed to render them, too. And Palpatine's analyse of him is downright on the spot too. Conservative yet clever and not afraid of any unusual means as long as it fits his morals, I can see him there. The parallel with Palpatine's own mind is fascinating too. Also, I can't help but feel the similarity between Obi-Wan's and Anakin's dreams like something darker... Is Palpatine able to manipulate the Force into giving people nightmares? Anakin's fall seems a bit too strange to be true, too - is the fact that there's no body just designed to make his friends' grief harder or is there more to it? My compassionate side hopes he will return, and yet for story's sake I hope he will not - that would feel like cheating, when people are dead they are dead. Except if he were to return after Obi-Wan turned... and have a fabulous twist on the duel on Mustafar...

So please, please, please tell me you've not abandoned this story and please, please have it come to its end. This is a fascinating analyse of Obi-Wan's character as well as everybody else, it is a riveting plot, and I admit I am extremely curious and thrilled to see how Palpatine would manage to turn him. Please...
Ky111 chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
Great story so far and I hope you'll continue it at some stage.

Later.
DarkSunny chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
Your characterizations of Obi-Wan and Palpatine/Sidious are absolutely wonderful! I love the mental sparring going on between these two, each one always trying to guess the other's true motives and attempting to subtly be one step ahead. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how all of this will play out.

Waiting eagerly to see how the meeting with Dooku will go, and hoping that life will get far less hectic for you soon! (I'm also attempting to finish up a Master's degree and can totally sympathize with the whole free time being almost impossible thing.)
Kiki chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Update soon! :) please
MuggleCreator chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
Interesting. Oh, Obi, don't fall!
Waitingforagame chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
YUS.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
hmmm...I'm betting my bucks on Anakin not being dead.
Jedi Lover chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
Update soon. This is great (-;
child of Jon snow chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
i senses troble i think count on the hunt watch out kenobi
love the srory ples update as soon as posible