Reviews for The Queen's Battle
Fuffy Forever chapter 17 . 10/30/2014
I loved this and it made me cry several times ! amazing writing !
Deadpool chapter 17 . 8/29/2014
Noooooooooo! How can this be over?
8Terry8 chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
One of the best Fuffy Fanfics I've read so far. When you are not only interested in Fuffy goodness but in real drama between Buffy and Faith, this is the story for you. There's a lot of fighting, betrayal and hatred going on. And Buffy and Faith don't end happily in bed together on page 4, which I think is great. The one think I would have to criticize is the depiction of Buffy in the story. I think she's slightly out of character. A little too bitchy. But its a small thing, that doesn't distract from the greatness of this story. BTW I would LOVE to read a sequel.
satouseistyle chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
I'm alloting this week to reading all of your fics because I find you such an amazing author (I first read discovered your work from the OUAT section). And seeing as you also wrote a Fuffy fic, I can't help but be excited to read this that I managed to finish reading the whole fic for only a day. I think that your take on Faith and Buffy's relationship is spot on. They're always clashing together but you can also feel the chemistry between them. I'm not really familiar with Satsu since I only managed to follow BtVS from the show, but the way you wrote her made me wish that she finds someone who will love her back too because she really deserves it. And although the ending's sad I think that it fits perfectly with how you wrote the story because they both need to work out they're personal issues by themselves before they can move forward with their relationship. Fantastic work on this fic!
averyschaefer chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
Damn that was one intense rollercoaster ride. I was hoping Faith would stay. Damn.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
"riding stick" and anything involving the word "cock" is crude and extremely unnecessary
saint21 chapter 17 . 1/14/2014
WHAT? The End? It can't be!
Bruteaous chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
Sad...cant say I didn't see it coming, but still heart wrenching. :/ Well done.

Bruteaous chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Haha! Smashed Buffy is the funniest ever. You do humor very well in these stories of yours, but she is particularly laugh worthy so far.

Bruteaous chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Oh, things just got interesting. :) Loving the dialogue by the way and the randomly babbling Buffy. Write more.

Bruteaous chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
I have to admit that I don't know the comic storyline that well so I don't entirely get why Faith and Buffy are so vehement right now other than just for anger's sake, but it is certainly amusing. Good work so far.

Bruteaous
Miguel51 chapter 17 . 9/3/2012
Although I saw that depressing ending coming, it still hit pretty hard. Great fic.
Miguel51 chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
Way to fight for your girl, Summers.
Miguel51 chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
Oh, Kennedy...you whore. At least her slutty methods got Faith to open up abit. I still abhor her though.
Miguel51 chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
Still not liking the possiblity of Willow and Kennedy getting back together. That said, I'm hoping that once Faith cools off she'll be willing to actually talk with Buffy.