Reviews for Ever After
mrs. zala chapter 8 . 10/12/2017
Okay. In one of you chapters, I saw the word that you can pitch in some ideas. So, aside from how entertaining your story is (despite the PWP and more to headbands), I wanna pitch in some ideas.

1. Chiaki is rather over to everything now with nodame is pregnant right? I bet he also might planning what to prepare when the baby is due, like the tools they carry, where the hospital is, in a private ward or not, etc. What I am saying is... What happened in the Due Day.

2. Will you mention shinichi's father here? Let's say he become connected with his father. So when the Due Day, will he come? First grandchild you know!

3. Again, in the months when nodame still pregnant. How about the room? The baby room. When they moved to the house, it will be hilarious when they prepare the baby room. Well, about "I'm the one who pregnant so I know he is a she!" kind of thing. So basically, they guessing the baby's gender.

4. One rare moment, that Chiaki got to perform with his wife in a concerto. I know he's worried, but the performance must go on! I mean, the baby must be kicking with all the bass around him/her. I can imagine that when nodame perform and feel the kick.

5. (rated M). the special concerto, after one of their world tour performance. The reason why nodame got pregnant. Oh, should I say why nodame loves concerto?

6. BTW, I never see Chiaki makes a meal when nodame was pregnant (among the chapters). So, tips, trick and recipe for the mom's expectant (special for the father to be).

7. What's in a name? If a she, what is it? If a he, what is it?

8. Visit from grandparents, both ways.

9. Mommy bond time. Nodame's Pov at the time when she was pregnant.

10. (rated M). Should we make our room's soundproofed? But we won't hear them crying if they wake up? Should we make our baby sleep in our room?
Sssshhh!

Okaaay that's it. You have no obligation to fulfill all or not at all. It is just a suggestion after all.

Until next time,

Mrs. Zala
Metropolis pt 1 chapter 7 . 2/7/2017
combo breaker xDDD nodame is the best !
Metropolis pt 1 chapter 5 . 2/7/2017
and longer xDDDDDD
ahahahah this is heaven
Metropolis pt 1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
ahaha chiaki is a perv xD
Yuyui Hime chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
Hahahahahaha the heck are you doing Shinichi?! Gahh this series is so funny! I can't wait for more!
Yuyui Hime chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
Oh wow Nodame, hahaha you have these weird things going on when you're pregnant
Yuyui Hime chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
AHahahahahaha oh Shinichi. Can't imagine you being sloppy like Nodame
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Oh Shinichi, you and your weird fetish
Roxas fleur chapter 8 . 7/28/2015
Lawl
Ghibli Ninja chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
LOL... too funny. Stupid Chiaki. You should know that Nodame would NEVER cheat on you.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
Yeah, I noticed in the OVA that Nodame looks surprisingly sexy with a bikini. She's got a great body. She should learn to flaunt it more in front of Chiaki... but then... I guess she wouldn't be Nodame :)
Denii-Asakura chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Hahhahhahhahaah loved every chapter. I'm hoping for t thehw update xo
Agathia chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
MEHEHEHE. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE UPDATE :
Xxferessa-TanXx chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
its great and funny story I like it _
Blueroses236 chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
wow...i love how you tried to make chiaki OOC i.e. out of control in this fic...I'm a huge fan of NodaXchiaki fandom...they are so way adorable..ganbatte ne..don't feel disheartened about haters..just do your best writing this fic..