Reviews for There are Little Things Which go Unnoticed
Annie chapter 1 . 6/25
That was beautiful and heartbreaking.
piccolaJaneway chapter 1 . 1/22
This story left an ache in my chest. Furthermore, the last sentence killed my feels off for good. So sad.
Missyhissy3 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I'm so glad I came across this story. It's so bittersweet. I loved it.
nlbpapermate chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
ThisThis was great. I can't wait to read your sequel
Alexandrite Girl chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That's so... Sad. It makes me want to cry, almost. It's true, though, about it being passed from Chakotay to Seven... But still. To watch such a passionate love escape, and know that in order for it to exist, you have to lose it... Heartbreaking.

-AG
hester4418 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Wonderfully bittersweet story which rang very true. Now I'm looking forward to reading your sequel; I just need to make time for that first...
Rascal207 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love this story, it's brilliant. And, now you are giving us a long awaited sequel. Of course, I came back and read this again.
lizzy74656 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Having just read this after having read the sequel; Hmm I wonder did they really have the 'love' that everyone thinks they have for each other? Possible I suppose. As for being Lovers that is a no no.
Jordan Trevor chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
“It is too difficult to love someone more than they can love you in return.” What wonderful irony and what an interesting story! I enjoyed your characterization of Seven and Kathryn’s husband – how they watch and know and ultimately accept what is plain to see. Nicely done!
Trish chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I really like Janeway's husband. I love that he excepts who she is and loves her regardless. To bad Seven, and Chakotay, never learned to love without limits.
mabb5 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Intelligent character study, well thought out and very well written.
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was a beautifully written story. Love can be complicated and for me Kathryn and Chakotay's was, even more so at times. Of course, towards the end of the series, we shippers were denied any tidbit of J/C whatsoever but that doesn't matter.

Your description of Janeway's and Chakotay's feelings, without ever actually describing it from their point of view, but from an outsider's perspective was quite nicely done. Having us view the husband's feelings along with what he observed certainly brought the reader closer to the story and helped me to connect.

I'm curious as to who was the man Janeway eventually married.

"it only takes a moment like this to see that she still has his heart… sometimes I wish she would just take it." - this was a very poignant and moving line. The whole exchange between the husband and Seven was amazing to read.
JamieRobs chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wow, I loved this story! I love the way you tell it from her husband's point of view. The way he describes them dancing, and how he comes to realize that Kathryn is still in love with Chakotay. And his conversation with Anika fell in so nicely. It was so tender and sad and yet romantic too. I think I'm going to be haunted by this one!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow! Incredible story! Very intreguing! I really enjoyed it!
VSaffie chapter 1 . 3/15/2010