Reviews for The Diva Diaries
MsLiss chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
It's such an exciting time for you
Best wishes and good luck
cbsparkle chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Thank you for sharing outtakes! Best of luck :)
lemonangeljuice chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Love the outtakes and look forward to your books. Congratulations!
Boo chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
You are just posting the outtake to advertise the publish book. Don't do that. You thought your fic was a good enought for p2p. OK, that's fine, but don't use us to buy the book or the fic to sell your book.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Oh please tell me that Jessica is put down by another psychopath!
lavishone chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
So thrilled for you and can't wait to own a copy of your book! Who would have thought the road would lead here? Thanks for sharing your amazing adventure.
Team Marylou chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Congrats on all your success!

I LOVE this story and look forward to your December release!

Thank you.
fatpotatoe chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Distilled ? Does that mean less? or more? It does mean more intoxicating, right ?
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Brilliant! as usual. I missed the Diva.
Laurie Tanner chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Love it so happy to be reading about these two again. Congratulations,so happy for a wonderful story. Laurie
PS will you be writing more with them in mind?
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Great outtake. Good luck on your books.
shopgirl7000 chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Yay! Love the EPOV.
archy12 chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Thank you for this peek into Edward's mind and in his past.
Best wishes for your book. I know it will be amazing!
twinon chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
So happy to read the outtake! It's so wonderful to read after so long. Your story remains in my top 2 favourites and I can't wait to read the published work. Congratulations, your success is truly well deserved.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Lovely to see your name in my in-box.
TDD will always be in my personal Hall of Fame and, although I'm sad it's not available in its original form for me to open and fondle whenever I want, ...I'm delighted that you're getting it published.
May you continue to have great success and get to share your talented, funny, filthy words with the world.
Thanks for thinking about us.
12,861 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »