Reviews for The Diva Diaries
MsLiss chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
It's such an exciting time for you
Best wishes and good luck
cbsparkle chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Thank you for sharing outtakes! Best of luck :)
lemonangeljuice chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Love the outtakes and look forward to your books. Congratulations!
Boo chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
You are just posting the outtake to advertise the publish book. Don't do that. You thought your fic was a good enought for p2p. OK, that's fine, but don't use us to buy the book or the fic to sell your book.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Oh please tell me that Jessica is put down by another psychopath!
lavishone chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
So thrilled for you and can't wait to own a copy of your book! Who would have thought the road would lead here? Thanks for sharing your amazing adventure.
xoxo,
Roberta
Team Marylou chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Congrats on all your success!

I LOVE this story and look forward to your December release!

Thank you.
fatpotatoe chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Distilled ? Does that mean less? or more? It does mean more intoxicating, right ?
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Brilliant! as usual. I missed the Diva.
Laurie Tanner chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Love it so happy to be reading about these two again. Congratulations,so happy for a wonderful story. Laurie
PS will you be writing more with them in mind?
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Great outtake. Good luck on your books.
shopgirl7000 chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Yay! Love the EPOV.
archy12 chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Thank you for this peek into Edward's mind and in his past.
Best wishes for your book. I know it will be amazing!
twinon chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
So happy to read the outtake! It's so wonderful to read after so long. Your story remains in my top 2 favourites and I can't wait to read the published work. Congratulations, your success is truly well deserved.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Lovely to see your name in my in-box.
TDD will always be in my personal Hall of Fame and, although I'm sad it's not available in its original form for me to open and fondle whenever I want, ...I'm delighted that you're getting it published.
May you continue to have great success and get to share your talented, funny, filthy words with the world.
Thanks for thinking about us.
X