Reviews for The Diva Diaries
debnin chapter 10 . 1/27
god this is so good please hurry up next one please
debnin chapter 1 . 1/25
I'm glad that I have read the first one but I'm enjoying this one much better because this one is written in present. but I'm a fan on anything that you write
Savannah chapter 10 . 1/14
OMG like wow! I really need the next chapter like NOW!
Savannah chapter 1 . 1/14
Please update soon! I'm practically dying to read the next chapter! Please please please with cherries on top and lots of LEMONS
kerriela chapter 10 . 1/11
i feel for your edward, one needs to be raised to see how love is and looks, to be able to have it yourself, to recognise what it is and be able to acknowledge it.
Twerd1853 chapter 10 . 1/5
So, I was in Target this past Saturday and saw your book "Bad Romeo" on the shelf (there was only one copy left, btw). I loved TDD, so I purchased the book. I literally only have about 50 pages left of it to read, and I'm already sad because I won't be able to read the second part until April :( BUT, buying the book reminded me just how much I loved TDD and I fell in love all over again with the characters in Bad Romeo. You did a phenomenal job.
sweetncole22 chapter 10 . 1/3
I'm loving Edwards POV. Thank you.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Fantastic outtake! Thank you for giving us this glimpse into Edward's heart and mind.
HanLou chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
I'm loving reading these outtakes. I also recently bought Bad Romeo and have recommended it to my whole circle of friends who always ask me for book recs. Even though I've read DD a million times I'm still absolutely loving reading BR and feel like I'm falling in love with the story all over again. I still have a crush on our bad boy, except now he's called Ethan Holt :)
Julia-S77 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Thank you so much for the out takes I have loved them. Bad Romeo downloaded and waiting to be read.
Laurie Tanner chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Ahh I love these two and miss them,thank you for the out takes. Laurie
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
this was really beautiful. i dont like reading just laods of sex scenes but when you write them they are so great and meaningful you know:? thanks again, mesrry christmas and happy new year my love x
vickilouise chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Can't begin to express how happy I am for you and love reading the Edward point of views ;-)
alli62 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
I pre-ordered it and can't wait to start it. Thank you for this wonderful story.

It's so, so good.

Congratulations and good luck with it. It's really so exciting!
NeeNee246 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
If only he could say those things out loud! ;) I LOVE THIS! :))
12,857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »