Reviews for The Diva Diaries
HanLou chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
I'm loving reading these outtakes. I also recently bought Bad Romeo and have recommended it to my whole circle of friends who always ask me for book recs. Even though I've read DD a million times I'm still absolutely loving reading BR and feel like I'm falling in love with the story all over again. I still have a crush on our bad boy, except now he's called Ethan Holt :)
Julia-S77 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Thank you so much for the out takes I have loved them. Bad Romeo downloaded and waiting to be read.
Laurie Tanner chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Ahh I love these two and miss them,thank you for the out takes. Laurie
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
this was really beautiful. i dont like reading just laods of sex scenes but when you write them they are so great and meaningful you know:? thanks again, mesrry christmas and happy new year my love x
vickilouise chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Can't begin to express how happy I am for you and love reading the Edward point of views ;-)
alli62 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
I pre-ordered it and can't wait to start it. Thank you for this wonderful story.

It's so, so good.

Congratulations and good luck with it. It's really so exciting!
NeeNee246 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
If only he could say those things out loud! ;) I LOVE THIS! :))
Heatherl8367 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
I've loved these outtakes so much. OMG.

Congrats to you! So so excited to receive my copy!

xx
lemonangeljuice chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
These outtakes are amazing! I love prancing through Edward's mind. Thank you.
TheGreenPanther chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
I Lo e reading his point of view. We got some from the diary, but it's still nice.
jct2004 chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
I just wanted to say how amazing this story has been! It is truly one of my favorite Twi fanfictions. The story is completely captivating and deserves to stand on its own so congratulations for making that happen! I admit I will miss Edward & Bella in the story, but I look forward to Ethan & Cassie. I've got my Kindle version ready and waiting. I wish you all the best, and I want to thank you for showing so much love and respect to your fans-the Edward & Bella outtakes have been so very enjoyable! I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
kayla711 chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
I LOVE having these outtakes. I'm getting a little choked up here, and I know how it ends. Pathetic.
blb1000 chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
If he could only say half the things he thinks about her, he'd be headed in the right direction.
Mystery Cat chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Congratulations on book release! Got 5 stars from me! A wonderful sensational spellbinding story! Loved it, can't wait for Broken Juliet!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Still breaks my heart the drama these two went through to be together but what a ride!
Hey! Maybe he should have read "It's Not Your Fault" by Dr. Levi Ellington LMAO! {Rob as Art in How to Be}

Merry Christmas, Leisa darlin'! {{HUGS!}}