Reviews for The Diva Diaries
lemonangeljuice chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
These outtakes are amazing! I love prancing through Edward's mind. Thank you.
TheGreenPanther chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
I Lo e reading his point of view. We got some from the diary, but it's still nice.
jct2004 chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
I just wanted to say how amazing this story has been! It is truly one of my favorite Twi fanfictions. The story is completely captivating and deserves to stand on its own so congratulations for making that happen! I admit I will miss Edward & Bella in the story, but I look forward to Ethan & Cassie. I've got my Kindle version ready and waiting. I wish you all the best, and I want to thank you for showing so much love and respect to your fans-the Edward & Bella outtakes have been so very enjoyable! I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
kayla711 chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
I LOVE having these outtakes. I'm getting a little choked up here, and I know how it ends. Pathetic.
blb1000 chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
If he could only say half the things he thinks about her, he'd be headed in the right direction.
Mystery Cat chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Congratulations on book release! Got 5 stars from me! A wonderful sensational spellbinding story! Loved it, can't wait for Broken Juliet!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Still breaks my heart the drama these two went through to be together but what a ride!
Hey! Maybe he should have read "It's Not Your Fault" by Dr. Levi Ellington LMAO! {Rob as Art in How to Be}

Merry Christmas, Leisa darlin'! {{HUGS!}}
Pyejammies chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
I really feel for Edward here. Good luck with your book. We, the fans, appreciate these outtakes even if that guest doesn't. You have given us a lot of your talent for free so, thanks, and have a stupendous 2015.
archy12 chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
It makes me sad...Plus we knew he did screw up .
X-BittersweetEscape-X chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
You just topped off the cherry on my perfect-ice-cream-sunday-of-a-day! Merry Christmas and have a very Happy New Year!

Xoxo
betsmecullen chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Thanks for these little peeks into Bad Romeo's brain. They've been wonderful!
Congratlations on a succesful launch of "Bad Romeo"! Hope popping cherry was pleasureable! Now, we want to see the rest of the story, can't wait ' til April! TTYS
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Gahhhhhh...these outtakes are so fantastic. Love love love!
Lostgirl chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
Amazing outdates! Thank you. :)
lemonangeljuice chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
If I could lick the angst feelings your story emits it would be f**cking delicious!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
What are you draining the dregs from this trying to be loyal to fans thing.
You've published, you got what you want, let it go.
Don't flog a dead horse.
12,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »