Reviews for The Diva Diaries
topanga01 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
freakinglove it!
ss77 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Love it and can't wait to read more!
tiffyb84 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I'm so excited about this story. I love hot and bothered Bella and Edward. And if there is one thing that I love almost as much as Twilight, it's Broadway! Can't wait!
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh sweet Jesus. You've giving me such a girl boner with this story. As sad as I'm going to be with The Screamers being finished, I'm elated to see what your future story will be.

Favorite lines:

"Obviously, Ms. Swan can't cope with her overwhelming sexual attraction to me. That's cool. I'm used to it."

"You're talking to me like you actually care about what I have to say. I figure it's either a sign of the apocalypse or I'm on some cheesy reality show and about to get Punk'd."

"I've established that Bella will accept my tongue in her mouth but not my hands on her tits or her ass. In return, she can do pretty much anything to me except grab my enormous and impressive cock."

I apologize in advance for pretty much copying and pasting the entire chapter, but it's really your own fault for being so utterly fuckawesome.

Thank you for posting this. I'm seriously in love with it.
BandWhore2011 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
this is great!

please continue!1

]
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This made me laugh :) I can't wait until you post this story :) Its going to be great :)
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I read this for the Haiti piece and it's just as amazing now. I can't wait for this to start, though that will mean the end of The Screamers :(
montannaleigh chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS STORY YAY :)
camianbu88 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This will be SO FUN!, waiting for the next one!
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
oh my gosh, this is starting out great! i laughed so hard, i think i wet myself, or was that from the lemony goodness, m, maybe a little of both. oh well, lets continue, please! it sounds like we are going to be having a lot of fun. i will return.
bendingmirrors chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This one looks like it's going to be another fantastically funny read! I really love your Bella and Edward, their chemistry and comedy make for great stories.

Loved this line in particular "Now, finish your cigarette and come back inside. I obviously need to re-block the love scene to include some bondage so if lover-boy steps out of line you'll have a spanking paddle nice and handy." There were other great ones, but lines like this let you know exactly what you're in for here :)
RaeCullen chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh man I'm so excited about this fic! I can't wait! I love the snarky banter. You're so good at that shit. I'm green with jealousy. I'm excited about this new fic, but sad about the end of The Screamers. *sad panda*
lavishone chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
God, I just love you. I cannot wait for the rest of this brilliant and juicy story to unfold. It's going to be an "E" ticket ride for sure.
nicole1962 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
lol i like it:)
Astevens chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I effing LOVED this! Is it mid 2010 yet?
12,864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 844 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 .. Last Next »