Reviews for The Diva Diaries
uytfdkuyfi.i chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That was amazing :)

It was really funny and I enjoyed this snarky duo a lot. Edward was annoyingly hot with teasing Bella, and she was funny trying to be a feisty bitch to him. I've never read a story where Edward and Bella do plays (or where Aro doesn't seem like the biggest dick) so this will be very interesting. Haha I loved it! I can't wait to see what you have in store for these two ;D

xoxo Samitdamn
Litany Gone chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Dear kiya,

it looks like a great idea for me
Kate1386 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
It's true love for me already! I can tell these two are going to be explosive and I totally can't wait for more...and the wall action - unggh LOVE wall action. Very much looking forward to the next chapter!
PopsicleToes chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
What a devilishly delightful and divalicious surprise to find this update in my inbox this morning! I know theatre people. Way, way too many theatre people. And as much as I love each and everyone of them (I do, I do), I certainly know my share who can't separate the drama onstage from that off. That said, I cannot wait to see the sparks fly from this snarky duo.

You have such a give for comedic timing and I know this will quickly grow to be one of my new favorites, and if nothing else, will be filled with your delightful sardonic wit, bringing plenty of lols along the way.

If I were to have a wish, I'd love to see you write in at least one character who's a backstage tech - or one of the blackshirt clan as I call them. To say these cats are a breed in and unto themselves is a gross understatement. I can pick a stage techie type out from miles away.

I'm sensing a bit of Taming of the Shrew meets Carousel meets Oklahoma (of course I had to throw in that last one) - any one of the countless plays or musicals where sexual ribald fills the stage. And swords, maybe there will be swords... (mwahahaha)

Can't wait to see the next chapter and see what you have in store for these two.

xx - lily
ummmm26 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
THE AWESOMEEST STORY EV-AR! lol they hav 'test kisses'! i liked the little Pony-boy and Soda-pop bit. I love that book :) GREAT JOB! luv ya! KEEP WRITIN'!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
OMG - this is going to be a delicious little romp and I think my husband is going to be wondering what on earth is going on when I get to read each one of the upcoming chapters! In fact, maybe I should go find him and let him know how EXCITED I am for another KiyaRaven fic to read! Please don't make us wait until mid-year...I don't know if I can handle the anticipation ;)

hh
ThuGoldenChild chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I can't wait for his one to start...
Emmanuelle Nathan chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is a hoot! Can't wait for it to be continued. The dynamice between these two is great, and can't wait to find out the history between them that makes it all so sparky.
melllovesyou chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
SQUE! that was amazing, dear! i was so terrified of the screamers ending, and i will always

be very saddened, but now we have this geniusness to enrapture us! its like the

screamers with a whole new plot and new characters but the same lust and profanity. fuck do i love your writing. cant wait to figure these two kids out!
Alphaba chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Cool new fic! I love the UST... yumminess!
Ashley Peterkin chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
YAY! *Claps like an idiot*

I honestly can't wait for this to start up, sounds like it's going to be amazing.

3 XOXO
akjamma chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
oh yeah...they REALLY hate each other ! LOL
Saniaast27 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
omg damm this thing is good plz do continue with the stories
MissBell29 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Omg! I really dont want The Screamers to end but this absolutely killed me.

So good.

Great work.
paola2208 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I'm already in love with your story! This chapt was sexy and funny and can't wait for the next one!
12,864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 845 852 853 854 855 856 857 .. Last Next »