Reviews for The Diva Diaries
DeirdreJG chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I think this will be a very fun story and I very much look forward to reading more when you get around to it! Wish it was sooner rather than later. :)
TwilightLover1217 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh my frikin god! This story is guna be fuk-awesome! I can NOT wait for it!
my1edward chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I adore the Screamers and kind of wish it would never end, but I'm very much looking forward to this one! I love the backstory, Bella having been besties with Edward, and then more, and then he hurt her badly. And now they're seeing (and kissing) each other every day-I can't wait to see what's going to happen.

In just this little intro chapter, the chemistry you create between these two is dizzyingly hot and intense. I love your sharp dialog and snark such as this-

"Well," Edward said with his usual brand of fucktardery, "I've established that Bella will accept my tongue in her mouth but not my hands on her tits or her ass. In return, she can do pretty much anything to me except grab my enormous and impressive cock."
Pinkpixiechick chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
AH! Yay! A new Kiya story in my inbox is a great way to wake up on a Sunday morning!

I'm buckled in for the ride, this promises to be great fun. Love it!
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
fukin awesome. CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! that was seriously funny XD
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
love it Yin! No one can write a love/hate relationship between bitchface and Asstard like you! Testing ones acting limits has never been so hot! Lmao
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I am loving this story already.. Can't wait for the next update.
LucieMay chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
this sounds already like its going to be very funny :) x

can't wait to see where you take this :) x

i absolutely love your fanfiction 'the screamers' by the way - just to let you know :) x

xoxPureFireworksxox
midgeakaliv chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
AH! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!1 SO SO SO GOOD!
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I can't wait for this!
cvds chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Loved it:) Such a great teaser! I read this as part of the Haiti Compilation:) I look forward to reading it after The Screamers ends.
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh this is going to be great! Loved it!
Valleegrl chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh I love it! Can't wait to get more.
Navarre chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I think this is going to be hell of a ride, Kya!

Mid-2010 can not get here fast enough!
Shaeya Sedjet chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Love. It. That's really all I have to offer you:)
12,864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 846 853 854 855 856 857 .. Last Next »