Reviews for The Diva Diaries
kellybear3 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I love this!
CherylSab chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow...this one is gonna be great. I love sexual tension between them. Your Bella is a fiesty one. Can't wait for more!
tweely chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I knew I shouldn't have read this! I told myself to wait until the next chapter posts, because I'm an impatient bitch and knew I would love it and it would kill me to wait several months for the next chapter. But since I'm an impatient bitch, I couldn't wait. And now I have to wait.

I love it! Mid 2010 can't come soon enough!
Kylie14 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Can't wait to read some more...seems like a fun story

Update soon please
justginger chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Okay - KR,

This is BRILLIANT! I love Screamers and was so not looking forward to the end, but now...

Bring it on! I will still miss those two but these two are ...

I'm speechless...

Can't wait!
ivmiv chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Off to a great start. I'm gonna love this. ;)
doreansmomma chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
The sexual tension is perfect! Can't wait to read what "pony-boy" does next! LOL
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
GAH we have to wait a few more months for you to give this story your full attention, goodness gracious me...I'm going to have to sit back calmly anticipating the awesomeness that leaves your brain and gets trapped here in the world of fanfiction for all of our eager eyes to read!

Already love this Diva Bella w/a bitch switch! HAHA And even though I'm already a little on the irritated side w/Smugtard there, even he has me anticipating what other kind of crap he's going to pull to get the full force of the laser beam death stare LOL

Please continue to entertain us in the way that only you can w/your truly fuck awesome versions of these characters we all know and love
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is the reason I should have read more from the Haiti Relief document that scared the ever living fuck out me since it was like 9 billion pages long.

You've got me curious, enthralled and a litle worked up if I'm being honest :) Look forward to seeing where you take this story :)
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
The banter between these two is fucking priceless. I look forward to more.
SaffreeLove chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Kiya, I have a feeling that this is going to be another fuckawesome story like The Screamers. I'm on the edge of my motherfucking seat waiting for more!

You make the tension and the ust and the passion so amazing.

::dancing and singing:: "Kiya's got a new story, Kiya's got a new story."
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I couldn't be more delighted!
Lyta7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Love the tension between these two - definitely looking forward to more!
ignora chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I think I'm going to love this!
apricot30 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
loved it! can't believe we have to wait a few months before we see a continuation for this :(
12,864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 847 854 855 856 857 858 Next »