Reviews for The Diva Diaries
MsLiss chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Kiya!

oh fun and awesome and tension! wow. can't wait MsLiss
FeistyPalooka chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Ha Ha Ha! This story is going to be awesome. I already wish there was more to read :( I think these characters are really going to be a nice change from what is already out here in the ff world. Can't wait to read more about Edward and his "fucktardery"
VronniePantz chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
OMG... laughing so hard right now! I LOVE IT... give me more! this version of B & E are brilliant :) i cant wait to find out their dirty past secrets!
C8m8H chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Ah love it already! Vay vay funny! Cx
AkashaLuna chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
OOMPH kiya youve done it again

i want .. scrap that .. i NEED more of this story!

its brilliantt!

loved it so much

x
Morbidmuch chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Love it, seriously. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
mummyanimal chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Cant wait for you to continue writing it I fell in love with it when I read it on the HC :) x
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
BABES I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Is it completely strange that I picture you as Bella from now on? Well, not in the sexy times moments cuz that would be weird . . . . . . *crickets* . . . . . . . . *tumbleweeds*

okay then. . . . .

"Isabella? Is there a problem?" Aro said as I attempted to incinerate the smirking asshole in front of me into a pile of dust using only the force of my fiery gaze.

- BWAHAHAH LASERS SET TO INCINERATE!

"How can that be, Aro?" I said, confused and slightly pissed, "We hate each other. We've hated each other for years. I can honestly say that there isn't a person on this planet who irritates me more than Edward 'I'm-an-enormous-asshole-and-prick' Cullen. I want him to die - painfully...and slowly...and in a manner that hopefully involves genital clamps and electricity."

- heheh GENITAL CLAMPS... ZOMG DYING!

Because the one time I'd allowed myself to want more from him, he'd thrown it back in my face and made me feel like the biggest piece of shit in the world.

- ooh hello intrigue!

Eventually he dropped his eyes and I silently punched the air in victory.

Suck it, butt-munch.

- SNORT BUTT MUCH FTW! God he sounds sexy bb in this alley

"You haven't called me Pony-Boy since..."

"Yeah, it's been a while," I interrupted, not really wanting to walk down excruciatingly-painful memory lane.

"I've missed you calling me that, Soda-Pop," he said softly.

- ha! I was just thinking about The Outsiders the other day.. and I strangely have a character in a future fic who bella calls Pony Boy..

"Good."

"Yep."

"Thanks for clarifying that."

"No problem."

- gah and so begins the "JUST DO IT ALREADY"

I swallowed heavily as a huge layer of awkward with a massive side-serving of 'what-the-fuck-do-we-do-now' settled between us.

- oh LOVE that, you really do have a way with humor and sexy talk all in the one go.

YOUR BRILLIANT AND THAT IS FUCKING ALL!

Loved it, can NOT WAIT for when it goes full time!

LOVE YOU LOVE ME xoxoxo
maria2906 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
ek I'm so excited! I read it in the compilation and can't wait until you start posting the next chapters!

I love the banter between these two and the intense passion going on, how they're both in deep denial! *giggles* It's going to be so much fun!
12,864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 848 855 856 857 858