Reviews for The betrayal
Borg chapter 4 . 3/25
Managed to get this far...no further. Too much silly
Daneru chapter 4 . 11/10/2017
Fawkes could have found them anytime, but Dumbledore didn't send him to look for the entire year they were missing and presumed murderers? Really?

These teenagers found a way to block Unforgiveables that no one else has found? Really?

The Killing Curse doesn't kill, so hundreds of people have been buried alive? Really?

If you posted this as a parody, it would make sense. Unfortunately, you want the reader to suspend credibility too far.
Daneru chapter 3 . 11/10/2017
Having Harry and Ron save Percy and auroras from Death Eaters on the very day they are exonerated seemed a bit contrived.
Daneru chapter 2 . 11/10/2017
Polyjuice only lasts an hour. Has Voldemort created a 24-hour version?
Daneru chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
I'm terribly confused. Hermione bought a newspaper at a non-magical news stand. Why did it have a story about a crime and trial in the wizarding world?

If they are in hiding, how do they receive the magical newspaper? If an owl can find them, why haven't they been caught? In fact, why are they living in Great Britain at all?

How did they become (magical) animagus? They weren't in canon, so how did they accomplish it in less than a year?

Where and how did they meet the professor with whom they live? If they are under eighteen, has she become their legal guardian? How? Especially since Ron wouldn't have any records, and Harry and Hermione already have guardians. Why does she call them by their animates forms? If she shares a home with them, why are they hiding things from her?
Delete-account-please-8018839 chapter 31 . 7/3/2016
Well I be off to read Fate because I think this was great.
Delete-account-please-8010520 chapter 31 . 6/28/2016
Very good I enjoy this off to read Fate.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
Well that's fast.
HeRonLove chapter 29 . 12/13/2015
Oh poor Harry, why can't things be easy for his for once.
HeRonLove chapter 28 . 12/13/2015
That was a great chapter. I am so glad that James came back to say sorry.
HeRonLove chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
I knew that James would blow.
HeRonLove chapter 26 . 12/13/2015
Wow that was an awesome chapter. I wondered how they became animagi. I am happy that the trio found someone to help them get in school in the muggle world.
HeRonLove chapter 25 . 12/13/2015
OMG! They tried to end it. That was a shock!
HeRonLove chapter 24 . 12/13/2015
That was a great chapter.
HeRonLove chapter 23 . 12/13/2015
Whoa James is mad. That was a great chapter.