Reviews for ABC's
Soooo cute!
Tropicallight chapter 26 . 5/15/2015
Some good collections
RemusKetchum chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Whenever I read one your stories I am continually impressed by your skill at characterisation, faithful dialogue and concise plotting. This is one of my favourite alphabet challenges. Really well done! I can't wait to read any new stuff you write in future!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
Ahaha, lovely and so in character! I am totally imagining an older Ash and Misty pacing outside the bathroom door waiting on the results of a pregnancy test...o.O
DarkBloodbender937 chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
*cracks up*

This is why I love AAML. After they get over the awkwardness, they would definitely flirt like that. I half expected Ash to do the same thing as Misty after the second time...

The last line especially, is awesome.

Nice job! *claps*

~DBB937
CupCakeConundrum chapter 26 . 6/13/2010
Oh I loved them all. Totally brillaint. And you've inspired me with some of the chapters for little bit sin my own fic i'm working on. So I must thank you muchly for that :)

* hannah *
LSPK136 chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
omg that is hilarious
Cristipotter chapter 26 . 4/11/2010
Oh God, these were all so fantastic! Each little piece was so simple and yet so brilliant! I loved how you showed these different sides of Ash and Misty's relationship, and really, you got perfect characterization of those two!

This is an instant favorite! So, so awesome! Great job :D
L' Fleur Noir chapter 26 . 3/29/2010
Beautiful story! I like it! ;)

Faves
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 26 . 3/13/2010
XD

I loved the last one so much, just a silly little drabble, but it worked well and with good humor.

This whole thing has been really great, thanks for writing them!
Nix in der hose chapter 25 . 3/13/2010