Reviews for Senses
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Now this is extremely adorable. A great use of the five senses and identifying characteristics of both Jenny and Gibbs. Fabulous writing!
madame.alexandra chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
You're just a gem;)

K, that's it, I've read them all. Lovely. And I'm finished spamming your inbox.
Psycho Maddy chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Same thing I said about Jethro's applies to this chapter. But it also has something that is uniquely Jenny and that makes this even better! It's thoughtful, pensive, and shows Jenny through her senses. Can I have an autograph now? XD
Psycho Maddy chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Am I too late? Is there time to review yet? What I liked the most was how you wrote it. Others have done this before but you used the words so well that you not only captured their relationship perfectly but also gave us a sense of intimacy that only comes to us when our senses are involved. Still want to be like you when I grow up XD
elflordsmistress chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Very well done. You rounded it out and followed through - and deserve all the hugs you can handle for it!

xx
elflordsmistress chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
I enjoyed reading this very much - even if the end made me very sad. Good job on writing it though - you make me proud:)

xx
Bamacrush chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
I liked the way you described them.

Nice job.

Nice use of language.

Very sweet and tender and real.
Levana Fay chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Wow, I loved both chapters! I must say that Jethro is much more carnal than Jenny! lol. Very well done!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
i absolutely loved this entire thing. i'd say you captured them both and their relationship very well.
USAFChief chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Very nicely done. You have really come a long way since I first started reading your pieces here. Your writing is much more descriptive and mature. You have a better grasp of how to say what your muse tells you to write. There's an old TV ad here is the states that is appropriate - "You've come a long way, baby!"

I'd say that your practice is definitely putting you on your way to perfection - although, who ever really wants to be perfect? When you get there, you have nothing left to achieve - so you keep working and getting better.

Nice job. Thanks for sharing.

USAFChief chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
One would never know from reading this that English is not your first language. It is extremely well written, grammatically correct, and says what you want it to say. You've used up all the senses in this chapter for Jethro as he works with her and pines for her and loves her. Very good job.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

USAFChief chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
You go girl!

Thanks for the shout out.

MatteaAM chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Ah. Now I'm definitely going to write a new chapter.

Thank you. :)

*smiles happily and starts writing her own story*