Reviews for Who Was That Angel
Gin chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Well done. It seems like a typical Winchester situation. Getting stranded in a church no less. I liked what you did with it. And you even managed to get a short Bobby "appearance" written in. I love that man. I mean they are all fantastic, but I have this soft spot for Bobby. Sammy definitely needs an angel watching over him, but I always thought Dean needs one just as much. I really love this story. Thanks
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I'm guessing that it was Castiel visiting Sammy from the future. Michael or Lucifer wouldn't be protecting him but Castiel came to see Sam as a fighter for good.
casammy chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That suffers john stopped being the daddy of dean and sammy, specially of sammy, always I think that john had to accept that sam goes to the university and to have a base, a house to be kept nearby and the most important thing all together
epex chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
beatiful story. I loved it. A one year old garggling sammy and five year old Dean eating cookies are just irresistible. It inspired me to write a snap shot.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This is just beautiful! /hug
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Love your story as always.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
How beautiful. Sammy got an angelic blessing. I really liked this little story. Hugs, Vonnie
moira4eku chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Very sweet story. Wonder which angel was looking over Sam. Wonder where Dean's angel is? Loved how Dean takes care of baby Sammy. John seems to be doing the best he can. Thanks for the story.
1Pagan3 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
aw!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow, what a wonderful oneshot. I'm so glad that you chose to have the stranger visit Sam and let him know he was cherieshed and loved and would be watched over. Sammy so needss a guardian angel watching over him!
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/28/2010