Reviews for May I Help You
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
They are funny for teasing all the men leering at bella. you would have thought they would have realised by now who bella goes home to. Loved it x
together25x3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
7 Ace chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
lol two are amazing together lol
youngandmature chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Very hot. Dirty talking Edward is always good :)

Did B ever get with Mike? As she tells him she'd rather die then ever think about letting him touch her again? (key word being again)

And if she hasn't been with Mike, what's up with this "I'm pretty sure it had something to do with the words 'free' and 'meal' linked together. Or perhaps it was 'all-you-can-eat.' Maybe even it was the word 'lucky.'"? (the lucky bit!)

Why don't E and B date exclusively?
Kelly J chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
ah the beautiful joys of having marks left over from being fucked so hard! i dont know why i torture myself so much by reading lemons but its just so good!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Ah this one was short and i needed a distraction! Hehe!

Awe, these two were adorable! I love the public sex and the sense of role play! But amazing one shot! i loved an adored it!

Duchess Michelle chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Woooo! I loved it! Great lemon. Nice little ending too. Crowley next? Hah! :)
mexicantt chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is kind of adorable. I would love to read some more about this particular Edward and Bella. I liked it very much. _
mrskebab chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Omg awesome quickie x
laura lou who chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
he he. Games can be so much fun!
BoyLovingFreak chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
i love this. you should make it into a full story.
Mrs Boyscout chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Oh Kimpy this is such a fun idea. I love the idea of Bella teasing Edward like this ... and *really* teasing those other guys. You always think of such fun scenarios to put them, you creative, pervy genius. Your characterizations of them are so spot on. I love your naughty Edward. ;)
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Playing games with the unsuspecting folk of Folks huh! A nice little game they have going on there... and it makes Edward just about loose control! Thanks for sharing this story :o) Chilly x
Lupin4Tonks chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
That was interesting. I love the sense of history in it, that there's something before the story. Past, present and future all wrapped into one
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010