Reviews for 喰 霊 - 零- 外伝
Ominae chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
Yeah, thanks for the heads up. Hopefullly they can at least give a good fight. They died in the 1st ep. and it left me a sad, sad man. :(

Check this too ( . /Ga-rei:_Zero) for reference too.
MaesLawliet chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
That episode was my personal favourite of the enitre anime :).

I remember when it first came out. It didnt have subtitles for ages so I watched without them several times (even though I didn't know what they were saying) because it was so awesome :D.

And so the story comes to a close

Overall: awesome. Very awesome

Ominae chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
I am, but I believe that they should have a fair share of having exposure too.

But yeah, interesting that you're giving them "other" kinds of firearms aside from the ones mentioned in the Ga-rei Zero show. Not that I mind actually. :D
MaesLawliet chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Well that was... different. It was like a complete role reversal what with Yomi attacking first and all. Mitogawa must die for what he's caused! I like him because he's such a good villain but I hate him due to the fact that he's so evil :S.

Anyway, great work with this chapter and I look forward to the next one (It involves sesshouseki evilness which is what made the anime :P)

Ominae chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
I'm enjoying how your stories are doing, especially since the MOD guys could be alive...

Besides, I always wanted to see more interaction between the grunts of the SDCD and the PDCH. :D
MaesLawliet chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
Epic chapter. I can't wait for the next one!

Update soon!

Ominae chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
I can hardly wait for MOD forces to show up! XD
MaesLawliet chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Please update again! I loved the next episode of the anime!

I liked the last third or so of this chapter because it was a very good series of events as you wrote it all yourself :D. I liked Mei's character in the anime but it was a shame that she wasnt in it for a very long time.

Please update again!

MaesLawliet chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Yay a Ga Rei Zero story! I loved the anime :D

Anyway, this story is very well written. In all honesty, I thought episode 4 was a bit lackluster but you made it better by combining it with the events of the next episode and getting them out of the way. :P

Very good story so far

Keep it up!

depression76 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Wow- such detailed novelization.

Ive watched Ga-Rei-Zero, but I can never bring myself to watch episode 5-10 because of Yomi's defection .. that's why I'm going to count on your fic to see how it went, albeit a bit differently.

please update soon xD

thanks for the great read!
Ominae chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Glad someone wrote a bit about the MOD. Those guys are underrated, despite having firearms and modern tech are part of their arsenal.

(Least I write majority of the MOD in my fic. XD)

Hoping to see more of them at least balanced with Kagura and co. And yeah, I hope the MOD guys don't die.
Reika chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This story was so good! You should make one when Yomi and Kagura first met! Maybe, please?