Reviews for Winter as My Season
Guest chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
I like it, but its like, how are they going to get together! I want more! Wright more!
Haospart chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
Bam. Awesome. This is great.
skellyton chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
OMG- I WANT MOOOAR! Please finish this, don't just leave it hanging! It deserves an ending! It'd be such a shame if it isn't finished _
Alistine chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
This story is brilliant. Sheer genius. With the interplay of the supernatural, romance, drama, and even humor...it's a work of art. I'm shocked that you don't have more reviews, quite honestly. Please, please don't stop writing this. I'm rather desperate for the next chapter now.
Yuki Winggates chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
OOOoo~ I can't wait for more! Please update soon, this is a really great story! 8D
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
Wow...

This story is fabulous. You've really got inside Ivan's messed-up head - and Metthew's, for that matter. In this fic, they interact in a way that's both plausible and intruiging. It's so angsty, but totally moreish; I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. There's loads of potential in the AU you've created, both for Ivan and Mattie, and the other characters. I love the way you've developed Katyusha especially; it's so believable and sad. The relationship between Alfred and Matthew is great too - I can totally see it happening.

I'll stop rambling now, and just end with the usual request: please update soon! I really want to know what happens next. :)
Inuyoukai-san chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
It was seriously an amazing chapter. *mellowsigh* But I got a bit confused...One second mattie is being kiss by Ivan and then next by Al? When did he get there...? TT_TT maybe I'll reread this chapter later. It might be my brain not functioning.

but I still got this amzing feeling reading the chapter though. I dunno how to explain it, but, I felt rather intuned with Ivan...It was strange~ *nodnod* can't wait to read more!
Dacica Dracones chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
wonderful chapter :) update soon xD
EEevee chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
The description and detail in this story is done so well. It matched the mood and storyline perfectly. And I love Ivan. Nice job.
NitemareAi chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
This story is amazing w I think it should deserve more looove~~

hmm mattie can be as cruel as ivan can, can't he 030~~

thank you for writing such a wonderful story! the descriptions are amazing and such 'shallow-depth' if that made anysense ..
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
I thought this fic got discontinued! Oh my gosh I am so happy it wasn't! 8D thank you for making my day! _ you are lovely~
zero434 chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
yay! u update! xD that was just sad though that was just TT_TT
serene528moon chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
Finally Matt started loving Al now~ And Ivan started to hate the sweet face Matt showing to Al~

Why you tell Ivan that, Katy? I want to see Ivan lost for a longer time (stop it)

Great to see you back this! Hope the next update won't be to long away~ Thanks for your update!
KW07 chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
is that the end, or is there more? I hope there's still more.
Frozenbreath chapter 8 . 10/15/2010