Reviews for Changing Worlds
Guest chapter 15 . 6/2/2015
Oh my gosh Please keep writing this story, I love it so much ! Your an amazing writer and this is such an amazing story. I really want to see the reunion between Harry, Ron, Hermione and Marie !
imperator277 chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
So, this is starting to be a good story. Should cut down on Kitty's use of the word "Like."
Looking forward to Harry and co meeting the Xavier kids (especially Kitty ;-)
Update soon please!
Queen Lucy The Valient chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
What does 'meine schwester' mean. plz update soon.
Defcon-Emma chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Talkin' to a dog. Chuck's finally lost it.' lol
Defcon-Emma chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Ryan Pratt chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Sorry, I forgot to put the address of my portfolio in the last review. main/portfolio/view/ryannfraser
Ryan Pratt chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
I just started reading this story today, and I love it. I think it's great that Rogue is able to touch people at Hogwarts, and I think Rogue and Sirius are perfectly matched as father and daughter. I also see how Logan has the right to be suspicious, because of Mystique, but I'm sure he'll come round in the end. If you have time, I've written a couple of crossovers on a different website called . They're interactive stories so if you make an account, you could even add if you wish. Could you take a look at them anyway and send me an email to tell me what you think? My email is
please update chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
pleaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzze uuuuupdaaaaate
Update chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
Update please
MelissaRM chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
GoF quote
please update soon
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
As much as I hate short chapters I can understand that sometimes it is all that you can get out but I feel like a lot of these chapters could have been merged with how short they are. My only other complaint is that you haven't updated for 18 months now.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Your right that is a complaint that I have about these first two chapters and thik they should have been merged. But I admit that you have a point that on paper it looks longer depending on ones hand writing then in font size 12 in NewTimesRoman font.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
To Faves..
ladygoddess8 chapter 15 . 4/26/2012
Question: why does Rogue have a southern accent when she is British? I can sort of understand her living in her foster home but it seems like she is constantly at Hogwarts as well.
unknown chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
This is a really interesting story line. I like it! Keep going!