Reviews for Love in My Box
sosueme chapter 32 . 3/2
Thanks for keeping this beauty available, so fun to stop by for a re-read! So much love for this story.
sosueme chapter 33 . 3/2
Love these added pandemic season chapters. This Edward was made for a medical crisis. Protocol 3B, and the fact that Bella shocked him by knowing what it said - lols! Thanks for adding a lot of levity to anxious times. Maybe Dr. Fauci will stop by Edward's house next, now that'd be awesome! With Rachel Maddow and Joy Reid! ahhhh ;)
vanessa.monte chapter 10 . 2/27
Omg this gets better after each paragraph! And the ‘Flowers in the Attic’ reference?! AH-MA-ZING!

Ps: that movie was freakylike a bad car accident, you don’t want to see but can’t stop looking.
Elisabeth123 chapter 33 . 2/19
This is one of the funniest stories I’ve read in a long long. Time. I ADORED Edward!
Grace46 chapter 1 . 2/11
He wants to jerk off with the lotion
Lillywhite1 chapter 33 . 12/26/2020
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
VryUnique chapter 30 . 12/10/2020
I was really enjoying the story until you brought politics into it. It is so draining and not what I want to read about on my down time. The whole entire government in a mess, they all seem to forget they work for us and the name calling back and forth is not helping anything.
VryUnique chapter 29 . 12/10/2020
Jasper is funny.
VryUnique chapter 28 . 12/10/2020
Lol
VryUnique chapter 27 . 12/10/2020
Very nice. Thank you for sharing. Would have liked Jessica to come crawling back to get kicked to the curb.
VryUnique chapter 26 . 12/10/2020
Awww... sweet in the end but poor Edward.
VryUnique chapter 25 . 12/10/2020
Nice...
VryUnique chapter 24 . 12/10/2020
How rude. Everyone decides to run for Edward’s empty unlocked apartment? Edward should have locked the door.
VryUnique chapter 23 . 12/10/2020
Funny
VryUnique chapter 21 . 12/9/2020
Bella was wrong to pressure Edward like she did, she should have been more considerate of him giving his word and insecurities where his parents are concerned. Maybe they could have taken a ride so Edward didn’t break his promise.
9,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »