Reviews for Love in My Box
richelleabigail chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Got to this fic in a really roundabout way, but I must say, I have LITERALLY been laughing out loud with almost every chapter so far. This Edward is amazing! Love it.
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Rec'd this story in the Fic Dive over at ADF. So much fun!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Looks like this is gonna be fun. I need some fun in my very depressed life right now, so Thx that.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
A great way to meet someone. Spill a drink on them, then grope.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
I am enjoying this so far.
PleasureofLife chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Omg the Clay Aiken comment killed me! Haha! Great read so far, can't wait to finish it!
Xo Milley
Elise de Sallier chapter 27 . 6/28/2014
Thanks for a wonderful and hysterically funny read. Life is a bit rough for, me at the moment, and I really appreciated the fluff, the laughs, and of course, the lemons. ;)
HiddenHayden chapter 27 . 6/25/2014
Well Cosmo & Marvar, (I hope you don't mind me calling you that, it's just that, by now I consider you both friends.)
I thought that when I finally resorted to alcoholism that it would be because of my own soon-to-be mother in law, but nope. It turns out the fabulously fictional and oh so scandalous Esme Cullen is going to be the one who makes me loose my shit. Like Jesus Christ, I've never laughed or cringed so much in my life. I completely understand how Bella feels, and ladies, let me tell you - there's nothing worse than having a (future) mother in law who's more invested in the state of my sex life than I am. And I'm pretty invested. It just so happens that I'm marrying into a crazy family and so I can fully sympathise with Bella. And I can definitely relate to Bella in more than one way as much as it pains me to admit. There's nothing worse for a girl's confidence than having your boyfriend fall asleep when you're trying to get frisky. It was pretty dire. I'm sorry - I'll stop ranting now (I tend to get carried away quite a lot.) What can I say? I just really adored your story. Like really floved it. And it's a comfort to me that I'm not the only one as effed up as Bella. Congrats on writing such a gem ladies, you both rock. (Sorry for such an overly long review - like I said about getting carried away.)
You're both awesome - stay that way?
Much love ladies,
Hidden x
Kksmum chapter 27 . 5/6/2014
Loved it. Great story. Really really funny. I fast forwarded through the Jacob bits in New Moon too.
Kksmum chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
That was really funny. Lol.
Kksmum chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
Loving this dorky nerdy Edward.
myimagination2012 chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
Edward was unique...not in a bad way. He didn't even know why his fellow residents were soooo good to him and why the waiters were so nice...that was refreshing. Bella was mature and understanding. After getting to know this Edward, Shelden Cooper (from the big bang theory) doesn't seem like annoying anymore. :)
Guest chapter 27 . 3/12/2014
Very fun... decently my all time favorite Edward and Emmett
savannavansmutsmut chapter 27 . 2/26/2014
I absolutely adored this story. Thank you for sharing it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 2/25/2014